Frequent Posters

Xlovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Waitin for the next chapter!!!!
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏awesome update dear...viren's pain was very well described sweety...u r such a great writer😃!!!!
hope nivi also confess her love soon😳...
a bit worried abt viren now...what is raj doing here in shimla😡????
hope NivRen wud b safe...
pls update soon...luv u dear🤗!!!!
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey thnxx dear 🤗...i trully lovd z chapter...plz continue wiz the grt job 😃
daffodils06 thumbnail

CHAPTER 36

The color on niviz face drained as she heard wat varun said..and she asked varun in a tensed tone.. "why did raj com to shimla..?? is there any problem..??"

Varun didn't expect nivi to answer the fone..he told nivi.."itz just a rumour..i just wanted to inform viren..u don't worry.."

How could nivi not worry..viren was already in a bad mood..and this could make things worse..she didn't wait for varun to complete his sentence..she left the fone on the bed and ran out..varun clearly understood that nivi is tensed..

Sid has just reached hom from the pooja..as he had a meeting to attend to..as he entered the gate he saw viren going out..and then he saw Nivi running out of the house with a tensed face..nivi didn't notice sid..nor did she hear him call her..

sid wondering as to wat happened..wen he got varunz call informing him of raj…

Sid quickly gathered the workers in the house and informed the police that he might need their help..

Wen he came out he saw that nivi had already left..

Viren on the other hand was very angry at wat happened today and how he reacted to nivi..

He was almost a kilometer away wen a car stopped in front of him blocking his way..

Viren was so angry he stopped his car..got out and yelled at the driver..

He was surprised to see raj and his friends climb out of the car..

"raj tum yahan..??"

"oh..i just came to see u..we hav a score to settle.."

"this is not the time…" viren tried to be calm..

"where is your childhood friend niveditha..??"

"I hav already told you not to bother about her.." viren was finding it hard to keep himself calm..

"how can I not bother..itz becoz of her you hit me..and raj doesn't spare people who dare to dare to stand against me.."

"I'm not afraid of you.." said viren and aimed a punch at raj..but raj signaled his friends to hold viren..

Viren started to push and pull..but it was of no use..there were four of them..

Viren was about to say something wen a taxi pulled up and nivi came out of it..viren got all tensed now..the last thing he wanted was nivi to b present here..

Viren heard her pleading to the cab driver to help her..but he was such a darppok that he didn't even wait to ask nivi for the money..

Raj was enjoying it..and wen he saw nivi he tried to punch viren..but missed as viren moved his head at the  precise moment..

Nivi ran to viren and asked him.. "r u ok..??"

Raj pulled nivi around and said.."don't worry about him..worry about youself.."

Nivi looked at viren and viren felt so helpless..

"you know wat niveditha..i was the most happiest person wen I got the call informing that both u and viren are now in shimla..and both of you are friends..you should hav seen the happiness on your friends' faces..but not more happy than me..i immediately decided that I should join you in the reunion..and wen I reached shimla it was not that very difficult to find the soods..i was waiting outside.."

"don't talk to her raj..if you hav anything to say..say it to me.."viren was getting angry

"I hav nothing to say..we can finish wat we started..all I wanted was to tak nivi for a ride.."

Raj looked at nivi..there were droplets of sweat on her forehead..she was clearly afraid..

Viren struggled to get himself free..

"so nivi kya hum jaa sakthe hain..??"

Viren was about to say something wen he heard nivi saying.. "niveditha agar kisi ke saath jaayegi tho vo sirf viren hai..uss din jo tumne poocha aaj uska jawab mein dhethi hoo..niveditha ke nasseb mein agar kisi ka saath likha hai tho vo sirf viren ka saath hai..kyunki niveditha viren ki thi..viren ki hai..aur hamesha viren ki hi  rahegi.." nivi was looking straight at raj..

Eventhough the situation was a very tensed one..viren couldn't stop himself from smiling..he was the most happiest in the world at that time..

He had always wanted nivi to reciprocate his love..but all he ever wished was for a slight whisper saying 'I love u'..or a small gesture..showing 'I love u'..but nivi had said it out loud and clear in front of others..

Virenz happiness didn't last long..raj was so furious at nivi that he caught hold of nivi by her neck and started to threaten her..he was pressing hardly on her neck as if to strangle her..niviz eyes widened in fear and it was getting difficult for her to breathe..

Viren was yellin at raj..and he wished if he had more power may be lik the heroes in reel life..

He was stuggling hard wen he heard a car screech to a halt..he looked up and saw sid, nandu and the other servants running towards them..

Sid stood in front of raj demanding him to release his brother..

Raj didn't expect this interference..but he was still adamant..but his friends were not that sure..

Raj was finding it hard to decide wen he saw a police car stopping..

Sid was talking to him.."shimla aakar ek sood par haath utane ki tumhare himmath ki thareef karni chahiye..magar siddarth sood ki bhai par haath utakar tum sahi salaamath waapis jaaoge..it was foolishness to think lik that.."

Seeing the police car raj's friends released viren..he came forward.."you got me offguard..if u intend to stay in delhi..forget it if u intend to stay alive..stay..away..from..niveditha.."

Sid asked the police officers to make sure that raj and his friends leave shimla..and never ever com near his family..

Sid asked viren and nivi to com with him while the rest took virenz car..

Viren looked at nivi.. he wanted to console her..hug her tight..hold her hand and assure her that everything is ok..but sid wanted to tak them hom before the family finds out..

As viren waliked along with nivi to the car..he quickly took niviz hand and pressed it assuring her.. "everthing is ok..wat happened today will never happen again.."

Nivi looked at viren and smiled..

Precap: viren went down on his knees and held out his hand..nivi looked at viren with surprise but gave out her hand..viren took her hand and said…

daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Jez emotional chapter... viren came last yr to see nivi... how nice... 😉 loved the way viren tried to prove his love to nivi  😳  oh no raj is in shimla... hope nivi runs and search for viren b4 they meet...😊 this time no precap... 😭 

glad u liked it..hop u got ur answer about raj..thank u sweety..and the precap is for u..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Wow what a chapter full of thunder bolts, enjoyed it a lot. Pls don't make us wait long for ur nxt ud pls. I had expected similar to this kind of a scene when stalking was disclosed in serial, but what we got was childhood trauma, no use in thinking about it. U made it so real thnx dear.

me too wanted to hear somthing lik this in the show..that would hav made many of virenz actions reasonable..glad that u liked it..thank u dear..
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!!! What a confession by nivi, loved it jez... Hats off to you... Precap is very interesting and continue soon dear...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jez... another lovely chapter... nivi confessed her love for viren to raj instead viren 😳  Hope in teh precap, viren may tell her I love u or will umarry me? 😉
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow...awesum update jez dear 🤗
luvd nivi's confession n da precap seems interesting
jananishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww really too emotional...but i think precap will be perfect...