Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 48

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Butifuleyes

I feel so bad for Nivi, what is Viren doing not telling Nivi Omg.

sorry if i made u sad..but i can guarantee happiness in the next chapters..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
wow great chapter dear...we got a flute scene too. Loved how you described how they were feeling. Looks like the confusion will be sorted out soon. The precap seem very interesting:) thanks for this swti... Please write the next chapter soon.
daffodils06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sana4kinha

Woww..damn romantic..the whole kitchen was just superb..*blush*..so much of passion and intensity..bt afraid abt wht nivi will think next..thanx di..love ya..mwah..

thank u sweety and dont worry about nivi..wont leave her in this state for long...
 lov u too...mwah..
daffodils06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

omg dear...u r frm kerala...me too!!
Wer in kerala??

i'm from tvm and u...??
daffodils06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dyhardfan

wow great chapter dear...we got a flute scene too. Loved how you described how they were feeling. Looks like the confusion will be sorted out soon. The precap seem very interesting:) thanks for this swti... Please write the next chapter soon.

glad u liked it..itz high tim the confusion gets sorted out..dont u think dear...??
daffodils06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edwardcullen19

awesome chapter like always dear๐Ÿ‘...loved it...can't wait for the next one...continue soon dear

thank you dear..wen the compliment comes from a person who is an awsom writer herself..itz always a pleasure..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dyhardfan thumbnail
Yes swti... NivRen both just need to come out and confess they love for each other. When will you be writing the next chapter swti??? Sorry for been such a pain and asking you.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: daffodils06

sorry if i made u sad..but i can guarantee happiness in the next chapters..

I know from ur precap it will be interesting next chapter, I will be eagerly waiting for the ud.
daffodils06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dyhardfan

Yes swti... NivRen both just need to come out and confess they love for each other. When will you be writing the next chapter swti??? Sorry for been such a pain and asking you.

the confession is on itz way sweety..๐Ÿ˜Šmayb tomorrow or day after tomorow..sorry to keep u waiting..and u r not a pain at all..itz wen u all ask that i hav  the urge to write..
thank u dear...
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read ch 34 -- wow! what an awesome, heartfelt chapter.  Just loved it.  Loved the song very much too!  perfect...can't wait for the next update...zyada intezaar mat karana plz :)