Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ashred12

thanx 4 d pm...loved how u gave some action to sid...hope ks n jw think in d direction sid pointed...waiting for d next parts... ๐Ÿ˜Š

itz a pleasure dear..i always wanted sid to do that..wat does ks and jw decide u hav to wait for that..hop u dont mind..thank u for reading..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

so sweet...u updated another one...*hugs*...wht...why this JW and KS not thinking abt wht sid said abt nivren's marriage..๐Ÿ˜”..and so happy to see the loving bond btw nivi and divya...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

and a jhatka at the end...is tht raj naa...uff...i hope he will not create big problems...or is  tht someone else...can't wait to read the next part..

thanks jez di..u r the best...mwah...:))

sana sweety..giv jawahar and keshav som tim..
whoever that person is he certainly has his part to play..
i will b updating soon.. i hop..thank u dear..hugs and kisses to you too..luv ya..
Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

who is that?...is it raj? or ... u hanged me with suspense... pl continue soon dear... 

do u want it to b raj..??u will get the answer soon..but before that dont u want to settle the talks of nivren marriage..??
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice chapter...๐Ÿ˜Š
OMG villians r back...!!!! pls pls let nivren get alteast engaged b4 d villains strike again...kuch toh consolation chahiye na...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

nice chapter...๐Ÿ˜Š
OMG villians r back...!!!! pls pls let nivren get alteast engaged b4 d villains strike again...kuch toh consolation chahiye na...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank you..dont worry about the villians sweety..jo bhi hotha hai ache ke liye hi hotha hai..๐Ÿ˜Šyou r thinking about engagment..i was thinking of gettin them married..๐Ÿ˜‰well i will speed things up..
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi di..*hugs and kisses to u too...*...can't wait to read our sweetheart's confession and marriage news...*dreams*
daffodils06 thumbnail

CHAPTER 32

After the conversation with sid, jawahar couldn't stop thinking about it..

later on wen chanchal and jawahar were talking in the room he said...

"today sid told somthing to me..was he serious or not..that i dont know..but i feel that the idea can b surely given som serious thot.." said Jawahar

chanchal asked wat was it about...to which Jawahar replied that "wat do you think of gettin viren and nivi married"

"well v will get another reason to get connected to keshav bhaisahab..that too a strong bond..besides nivi is a nice girl..and perfect for our house..but.."

"r u thinking of viren..??" asked jawahar

"yes.. v dont know wat he thinks about nivi..more than that will he accept nivi..??"

"for that i can giv u an answer.." said sid standing at the door..

Chanchal and jawahar were surprised to see sid..

Sid was not at all ready to give up..he had to clear things up for viren..

"chachu.. u don't hav to worry about that..if and ever viren will happily agree to marrying any one that wud be only wen the girl in question is nivi.."

Both of them looked at sid in surprise..

"yes..viren nivi se pyar kartha hai..nivi se milne ke liye hi vo shimla aaya tha.."

"aur usne hame bathaaya thak nahi..i just cant believe this.." said jawahar..

"aap ko kya usne nivi ko bhi nahi bathaaya..dont know wat he is waiting for.." said sid..

"then itz settled ..we will talk to bauji and maa and then go to the sharmas..wat do you say jawahar..??asked chanchal who was happy for viren..

she always had a fear that viren may get involved with someone whom she can never accept..

"before that I want to talk to viren..how could he think of taking such a decision..wat if we didn't agree..??

"wat r u sayin..?? asked chanchal and sid..

"agar vo mera beta hai tho mein uska baap hoon.."

But sid and chanchal told jawahar that he can talk to viren later..before that he should talk to the elders and then ask keshav for niviz hand..

Jawahar agreed to it..and they went to DS, Yd and Vd

Every body was happy and so the next day jawahar and chanchal went to talk to keshav..

Keshav and dadi were surprised to see them..

Jawahar had a serious expression and wen keshav asked the reason for their visit he said.. "we are here to ask for something that is yours.."

"Wat is it ?? all that I hav is yours also..then y should you ask..??"

"think about it..wat I hav to ask is so close to your heart that u may hav to think again.."

Dadi asked chanchal "wat is it??"

Nivi came and gav them tea and left from there..but she was listening to the conversation from the kitchen..

"keshav bhai saahab..hame aapke nivi chahiye, hamare viren ke liye.." said jawahar..

Niviz heart skipped a beat wen she heard it and dadi and kesahv were surprised too

Keshav asked why all of a sudden this proposal and is it becoz of wat sid said..

Chanchal said that she has always liked nivi and she is sure that viren will b happy with nivi..

Keshav and dadi agreed to the proposal and jawahar and chanchal told them that the whole family will b coming tomorrow officially and that they haven't told viren yet..

Nivi who was very happy to hear about the propoasl..began to get worried..if viren doesn't know about this proposal..is rishthe mein abhi uske marzi jaan na  baaki hai and she felt tears in her eyes wen she thot about wat he will say..

nivi wanted to talk to viren before he comes to know of this proposal..nivi feared that she will loose his friendship for ever..

Jawahar and chanchal left from there..

Later on chanchal came to virenz room and said that his dad wants to speak to him..

Wen viren came down he saw that everybody was present and that the matter was serious..

Jawahar straight away said " viren I hav something important to say..i fixed your marriage.."

Viren felt his heart stop itz beat for a second..wat was his dad sayin..before he could say any thing his dad continued.. " itz my friends daughter..the whole family likes her..and so we thot of getting u married to her..well just wanted to let you know.."jawahar walked away from there..the rest followed..only sid was left behind..

Viren looked at sid in disbelief and sid told him.. "I told u to hurry up..time may tak unexpected turns.."

"but bhai..this is too much..nobody even asked me.."

"well.i think itz too late..accept It viren.."

"no bhai..itz not late..it will never b late..i will not marry anyone else other than the one I love and nobody can stop me..i'm gonna talk to papa..he has to sort out this now itself.."

Viren stormed out of the house..

He didn't c nivi standing by the door..

Nivi had com to talk to viren wen he didn't answer her calls..and that's wen he heard viren shouting and she listened to the heated conversation..

She felt that the world around her moving in circles..and she felt her heart break into a thousand pieces..

She ran from there and closed the door behind her crying her heart out..

daffodils06 thumbnail

hi di..*hugs and kisses to u too...*...can't wait to read our sweetheart's confession and marriage news...*dreams*

viren has his own plans for proposing nivi..๐Ÿ˜ƒbut as u c he has other things on his mind now..one thing i can guarantee u i will not let u down..that day is not very far..๐Ÿ˜‰
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
O:O:OMG...wht a powerful update.. u r ma jetspeed di...*hugs*...

bt... *crying*...poor nivi...wht will happen next..uff..can't wait...thanx di...u r awesome...
daffodils06 thumbnail

O:O:OMG...wht a powerful update.. u r ma jetspeed di...*hugs*...

bt... *crying*...poor nivi...wht will happen next..uff..can't wait...thanx di...u r awesome...

thank u honey..
even i feel bad for nivi..but wat she is gonna get later will b worth it..jo cheez badi mushkilon ke baad miltha hai..hame uske kadhar zyada hothi hai..dont u think..dear..??