Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome..awesome...sid helping for our sweetheart's marriage...πŸ˜ƒ...can't wait for the next part...thanx di...:)
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: daffodils06

So u r in college..graduation?? Will surely pm u dear..dont b sorry..glad that u thot of commenting..

yes,, iam a IT(Btech) Student... When will u update next chapter dear??
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just loved it. Please Update soon. X
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 d pm...loved how u gave some action to sid...hope ks n jw think in d direction sid pointed...waiting for d next parts... 😊
daffodils06 thumbnail

CHAPTER 31

Both of them looked at each other...

to avoid the awkwardness jawahar said "sid tumne tho bahuth badi baath  keh di..it is an important decision..ye viren aur nivi ki  poori zindagi ki baath hai.."

keshav continued "aise bade bade faisle yuhi nahi liye jaathe hai.."

but sid was not ready to leave it.."but nivi aur viren ek doosre ke saath khush honge..."

jawahar and keshav told sid not to bother about nivi and viren but to think about his marriage..

both of them left from there..sid got lost in his thots..

wen viren came and saw him lost in his thots..he decided to tease him

he took his fone and dialed niviz number..

wen nivi picked the fone he asked her to give the fone to divya in a serious tone..

sid heard this and asked viren wat is he upto..

nivi quickly went to divya and gav her the fone..

viren asked divya as sid looked on.."bhabhi do you know why we wanted bhai to get married to you..??y did we choose you among many others..??bcoz  we thot that you will be my brotherz inspiration..his support..but"

divya didnt understand wat was viren sayin..he was so serious that she started to get worried..seeing her face..nivi was gettin more worried..

"but yahan tho aapke yaad mein mere bhai kaam tho kya hum par bhi dyaan nahi de rahe hai..aapke aane se pehle ye haal hai tho aane ke baad kya hoga.."

divya was surprised to hear it..the tension eased up and she smiled..

on the other side she heard viren call out in pain and sid scolding his brother and asking him why he was teasing divya..and she might get woried..

divya heard sid ask her.."dont mind viren..badmaash hai vo..r u ok..??"

divya said yes..and nivi saw her smile broaden and that made nivi happy..

after talking to sid divya told nivi about virenz prank and wat happened and she started laughing..

after talking to divya nivi came to her room and called viren..

viren was surprised to see niviz call and then he remembered that he didnt talk to nivi..he took the fone and said.."sorry.."

at the same time viren heard nivi saying "thank u.."

viren was surprised to hear that and wen he asked nivi replied that "itz becoz of u that my di smiled today.."

viren didnt undersatnd wat nivi was sayin..he asked her to com out so that they can talk..

nivi and viren sat in the sitting area in the lawn..

nivi told viren that her di believed in love marriages and she was not happy with the marriage ..not that bcoz she had problems with sid but becoz it was an arranged marriage..and now becoz of viren divya talked to sid and she seemed happy..and things will get better..

viren took the chance and asked about her opinion on marriages..nivi was taken aback by the unexpected question..nowadays she didint know how she felt..earlier it was so easy to say..but now..

but she said.."of course arranged marriage..i will b happy with my familyz choice as they are always right.."viren was not at all satisfied with the answer.."wat if u fall in love with somone.."

nivi was not ready to continue "u tell me about ur opinion on marriages.."

nivi knew his answer..but still she wanted to hear it from him..

viren didnt hav to think twice "of course love marriage.."

nivi was ready for the answer and so she asked.. "wat if the person u love doesn't love u..??"

that was something viren didn't expect so he kept quiet for a second..

nivi thot that viren didn't want to share his love life with her, so she quickly changed the topic saying.. "don't u think v shud call sasha and the others and tell them that we are friends.."

"yes..even I was thinking the same.."

Nivi took her fone but viren gav her his fone.."u call sasha from my fone.."

Sasha and the gang were hanging out at the sunshine wen her fone rang..she told the others that it is viren while picking up the fone..she was surprised to hear a female voice..mor that that a voice she was familiar with..

Sasha was so surprised to hear niviz voice..that too from virenz fone..the curiosity was killing for the others and sasha was not saying anything but only listening.. saaketh took the fone and asked watz goin on..

Nivi and viren took turns explaining about the different incidents..saaketh could hear viren and nivi arguing over who will talk first and he smiled..

they talked to every one in turns..and every one was happy that every thing got sorted out between nivi and viren..

After talking to nivi and viren, the gang continued to talk about how nivi and viren were childhood friends and how com they never recognized each other..they  were very excited and happy too..

As the conversation was going on a pair of ears behind them were as eager and excited  as them..

The person walked away from the table and walked out dialing a number…

FrozenRain thumbnail
haye...read chapter 50...superb...sid is so sweet..and nivi and viren playing like kids...how cute..when they will confess their love...then i'll go to ma dreamland..*sigh*...
FrozenRain thumbnail

so sweet...u updated another one...*hugs*...wht...why this JW and KS not thinking abt wht sid said abt nivren's marriage..πŸ˜”..and so happy to see the loving bond btw nivi and divya...πŸ˜ƒ...

and a jhatka at the end...is tht raj naa...uff...i hope he will not create big problems...or is  tht someone else...can't wait to read the next part..

thanks jez di..u r the best...mwah...:))
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
who is that?...is it raj? or ... u hanged me with suspense... pl continue soon dear... 
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

yes,, iam a IT(Btech) Student... When will u update next chapter dear??

hey thatz cool..which year r u in??
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Just loved it. Please Update soon. X

thank u dear...