Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CHAPTER 30

nivi went bac to sleep...but she couldnt stop thinking about her dream..
The next morning viren was sitting on the railing of the balcony looking at the sharma house expecting to get a glimpse of nivi...
he didnt notice his mother approaching him..
chanchal called out to him..but he was so lost in his thots that he didnt hear her..
chanchal came forward and looked in the direction of his gaze,,,she didnt understand  anything..she touched her son that jerked viren out of his thots...
he didint know wat to tell her...wat if she asked somthing...
but all she asked was how he felt to b bac in shimla after a long tim..
viren said he liked it here becoz everyone whom he loves is close to him and they are all togther..they talked for somtim and left from there..
viren was thinkikng of joining office soon..
but before that he decided to enjoy the tim he had before gettin busy with work...he wished he could tak nivi out for dinner or somthing...
then he thot of giving his bike a wash..if he gets the chance to ask nivi out..he would defntly want to tak her out on his bike...
viren started washing his bike...
he noticed nivi approaching him..but decided not to look at her untill she reached him...
nivi woke up early the next morning and she didint know how to deal with the weird feeling inside her after the dream..
she decided to talk to viren ..may b ask him about his love..
she decided to talk to him once he comes out of the house..
so she checked every now and then..finally she saw him gettin all set to clean the bike..nivi quickly went over to him..
just wen nivi was almost near him he shifted the hose in his right hand to the left..and in the process he splashed water on nivi..nivi shouted at viren.."cant u c somone coming near you...??"
viren purposely did it as he was in a mood to hav fun..yesterday had been so dull without her around..
virren kept looking at her and she grabbed the oppurtunity and took the pipe from his hand and gav viren the taste of his own joke...
they were all set to throw water at each other wen they heard a sound from behind..."watz hapening here...??"
nivi turned around to c her father and jawahar looking at them..keshav had a not so pleased look on his face..both nivi and viren felt bad..
jawahar told them "i thot that u r way over this fighting thing..but looks lik u two r still kids..comon kesahv we dont want to get in between them..remember after somtim they will get togther and it is us who will b left out.."
both of them left from there..
niv looked furiously at viren.."itz all bcoz of u..."
viren ne kaan pakada aur kaha.." i'm sorrry.."
as jawahar was about to enter the house, he turned and looked at nivi and viren..
they went inside and sat along with sid who was reading the newspaper..jawahar asked about nivi and her studies..keshav told him that nivi has finished her studies..now that divya will soon get married..itz tim to think of niviz marriage..
jawahar agreed sayin u should start now..as good boys are hard to find these days..
sid was listening to this and he found that the situation may get out of hand once talks of niviz marriage start..
he didnt think twice and said..."nivi ke liye apna viren haina...??"
kesahv and jawahar looked at each other..they didnt expect it from sid nor had they ever thot of gettin their kids married to each other..

dyhardfan thumbnail
This is great... Thanks God Sid planted this idea in their head about NivRen. Can't wait for the next part. Thanks so much swti:):):)
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update dear...read all five chapters in one go...loved all nivren scenes n excited abt the present track...jus waitimg for the confession part...i was blushing thruout nivi's dream sequence...lol..!!!
i hav a request dear...cud u pls pm me wen u update...coz i'm getting very less tym here...n i'm unaware of ur updates dear...hope its fine with u...if itz not possible...its k dear...anyways keep writting!!!!
waiting for ur next update...luv u!!!
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daffodils06

thank u sweety..very glad to know that u liked it..will update the next chapter tomorrow..
is ur name reshma..??sorry if i hav asked earlier..??

yeah...u got it correct dear...ma name is reshma...n sry for the late reply...saw it jus now !!!
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

awesome update dear...read all five chapters in one go...loved all nivren scenes n excited abt the present track...jus waitimg for the confession part...i was blushing thruout nivi's dream sequence...lol..!!!
i hav a request dear...cud u pls pm me wen u update...coz i'm getting very less tym here...n i'm unaware of ur updates dear...hope its fine with u...if itz not possible...its k dear...anyways keep writting!!!!
waiting for ur next update...luv u!!!

Yes sweety..wil surely pm u..i thot u were already there in ma list..my mistake..very happy to knw u liked d scenes..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

This is great... Thanks God Sid planted this idea in their head about NivRen. Can't wait for the next part. Thanks so much swti:):):)

Thank u so much sweeti..the sid in dis story speaks his mind and heart out..somthing difrnt frm d sid in d show..hop u liked d change..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

That was sooo cute..Nivi is missing Viren 😍..The dream sequence was too good❤️

Thank u dear...i wasnt sure abt d dream sequence bt glad dat u liked it..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2">OMG...how sweet..u updated so many chapters..haye...jez di u r the best...*hugs*...just read chapters from 25 to 29..wht a treat...awesome...u r a great writer di...now i'm hooked to ur ff..just imagining kinha in these scenes...thanks di for the pm...😃</font><font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">...</font></font></font>

Finally heard somthing frm u..where r u nowadays...??glad to knw u liked it..thank u and luv u sweety..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Loved both your chapters. Please continue

Thank u sweety...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abicool

that was so nice dear

Thank u dear..