Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

CHAPTER 29

The next day virenz parents came..and the whole house was filled wih excitement..

Panditji was called to fix the date..viren was so busy that day that he couldn't see nivi at all..in the morning he called her to mak sure she was ok and was relieved that she was fine..

The sharmas went to the soods wen the pandit came..

Keshav and jaawahar were happy to c each other..and thay immediately hugged each other..keshav said that he is expecting that jawahar will stay for a while..

He told kesahv that he hasn't decided yet..but for now he will b here for the wedding..

Sidyaz marriage date was fixed..and they had hardly a month left..

While all the excitement was goin on nivi couldn't concentrate on anything..a whole day passed and it was time to sleep..but..

She was quite restless..she didn't know y..but she had a weird feeling in her mind..

She hadn't seen viren the whole day and she was feeling bad..she was so used to seeing viren everyday and mayb every now and then that she felt quite uneasy..

She went to the window and looked out..she kept looking at the moon for somtim..cold wind was blowing in but she decided to leave the window open..moon light fell into her room..

She knew that she she mayb wrong to miss viren..but then she herself told her that wat is wrong in  missing a friend..

Nivi drifted to sleep thinking of viren..

Nivi was in the garden watering the plants wen she saw viren coming towards him..

"where were u yesterday..??didnt c u at all.."

"did u miss me..??"

"itz not about missing u..but itz that I c u everyday..it felt odd wen I didn't c u.."

"y don't u admit it nivi..u were missing me..??"

"viren stop fooling around.." she turned around as she perfectly knew that he was right..

Viren got hold of niviz hand and pulled her..but nivi pulled herself to the other direction..and she tried to wriggle free from his hold..

Every tim she tried viren tightened his grip..

He then slowly turned her around..he took her face in his hands and brought her face close to his..

Nivi felt his breath falling on her face..

At first her breathing became very fast as if she was running..but it was her heart that was racing..she felt that her heart might jump out of her chest any minute..

Virenz lowered his face and finally rubbed his lips against hers..

Nivi had a weird feeling building up inside her..she held on to virenz shirt as his lips pressed against hers..

At first nivi didn't respond but the passion in virenz kiss was such that she could never ever hav restrained herself from giving him bac wat he was givin her..and finally she found herself getting relaxed in virenz arms..as if nothing mattered..

They were lost in each other for som tim..and finally it was nivi who came bac to her senses at first..she quickly pushed viren away..and said "this is not rite viren" looking around..

"if it was not rite..y didnt u stop urself..u love me nivi…accept it…"

"no..u r wrong.. I can never love you.."wen she looked at viren she saw him fading from her vision..she suddenly yelled " wait.." but no sound came..and she suddenly woke up from her sleep with a start and realized it was a dream..

she looked at the window and she felt as if viren was standing there looking at her..she quickly got up and switched the bed side lamb..but there was no one near the window..

she thought that it was may b becoz of her dream..and wen she thot of her dream she didn't know wat to do..

She didn't want to think of the reason y she was dreaming of viren and that too dreams of this sense..

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very well written chapters.. "aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai" that is why Nivi is also dreaming about Viren...too good...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

very nice one... nivi misses viren.. love to see this in ccbm too...  jope viren confess his love to nivi soon and iam sure nivi will not say no to him. 😳

Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet123455

Hey loved yr scenes especially the last one.Ican imagine nivren dancing in rain on tht song but it wud be more fun  if viren kissed nivi.Anyways it was gud but just a request plz write a nivren romantic scne wid viren or nivi imagining it somethink lyk it.

hope u got somthing near to wat u wanted..glad to know that u liked the scenes..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandy_nivren

wow awesome dear loved the rain scene 😊 

keep up ur great work

thank u sandy...glad to know that u liked the rain scene..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Wow great chapters jez. Loved it to the core. The dance and song 'suraj hua madam' my favourite. Please update soon, can't wait for your next chapter. X

thank you so much sweety...that is one damn romantic song..suits nivren well as they are so romantic..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajithav

Hey I read all your chapters I should say its too good just waiting for the confession day 

confession is on itz way..may b a couple of days more..if u dont mind..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Thank you sweeti for the lovely update..and Nivren rain dance was awesome..loved every bit of your FF..

itz always a pleasure to write..bcoz i enjoy every chapter i write..thank you so much for reading and inspiring me to write it to the end..
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapters poor nivi what happened to viren did he become shy or afraid of the answer? Luved the chapters Jez waiting for the next ud.
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

great dear loved it

thank you dear..