Frequent Posters

Rajithav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update dear, just curious to see how you will take this story ahead
Xlovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls bring in some more intimate scenes of nivren na... missin them to the core...
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely chapters dear..dadi and KS rejected tharun's proposal na..or did they take time to inform his parents..wat a tension yaar..pls update the next chapter soon
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jez di..just found tht u updated chapter 24 too..i missed tht.i'm a budhu..hehe..just read tht..tarun's rishtha..hmm..red alert for viren..u r shaping up ur story very well..i'm hooked to ur ff..thanks di..u r the best..
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lovely

plz continue soon

Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a wonderful twist good one Jez. Liked virens and nivis interactions so many things happening at same time. Cool precap can't wait for the update.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome chapters jez,, now very eager to know about the next part after that precap... Continue soon dear plz... Thanx for the PM... 😃
daffodils06 thumbnail

CHAPTER 25

Nivi went inside thinking about wat viren said and did..was viren confused or was he confusing her..nivi thot about wat sasha told her..did anything go wrong in his love life..

Her thots were interrupted wen she heard dadi calling to her telling that she has something important to tell her..

She informed nivi about mayaz visit and wat her dad told tharunz family..

A look at wat happened after viren left the scene..

Keshav looked on as viren left the scene abruptly..he broke off from his thoughts wen he heard tharunz mother saying.. "tho aapne kya socha..??"

Dadi quickly said that they wwere happy with the proposal..but they haven't thot about niviz marriage till now..

Keshav interrupted his mother saying that.. "we have an elder daughter also..we cant think of niviz marriage before her marriage..she is my brotherz daughter..but I wud be unfair to think of getting nivi married now..we hav just started to think of  her marriage..no matter how many good proposals com for nivi we hav no choice but to reject them now..and it will be unfair to tharun if I ask him to wait.."

Dadi looked at keshav in surprise..

Tharunz mom was not at all pleased..

But Mr Mehta said that itz ok he understands the situation and keshavz decision..he told them that mayb destiny has something different in store for both tharun and niveditha..

Tharun wa disappointed as he understood that there was no chance and he would never ever go against his parents wish..so he left silently along with his family..

After they left.. dadi asked keshav as to why did he giv the excuse of divyaz marriage..wen sidz proposal came for divya earlier that day..eventhough the soods asked them to think about the proposal dadi knew that the answer will be an yes..then y did he reject the proposal..

"maa aapne suna nahi ki tharun ki maa ne kya kaha..hamari nivi unke ghar ki laayak hai..maa nivi meri guroor hai.."

"Maa mein nivi ki shaadi uss inssan ke saath  karvaonga jis ke saath nivi ki khushi hai..uss risthe ke liye haan karronga jisme nivi ki marzi ho..uss ghar mein bhejjoonga jo nivi ke laayak ho naki jiske nivi laayak ho.."

Nt dadi kept on looking at her son..she felt proud of him and decided that being niviz father it was the best decision he could take..

Nivi couldn't sleep thinking a bout wat happened today..her marriage..maya never gave her a hint about the whole thing..maya should hav asked her..then nivi thot wat would hav been her answer to maya..forget that wat wud have been her  reaction if her dad had agreed to the proposal..niviz thots came to a stand still wen she thot of viren..nivi didn't understand as to y her thots drifted to viren wen she thot of her marriage..

Viren asked himself about wat happened today and how he reacted to it..how he couldn't control himself and how he hugged nivi.the surprise on niviz face..viren was afraid because may b his one wrong step could result in his loosing nivi forever..

With different thots gathering in their mind both nivi and viren drifted to a sound sleep..

Viren got up early in the morning..it looked as if he didn't sleep at all..he didn't want to loose a single moment that he cud spent with nivi..

He got ready and went down..taayji was preparing for the morning pooja..

Wen she saw viren she was totally surprised to c him this early..

"Ithne jaldi ready ho gaye??r u goin somewhere??"

"Yes taayji..shimla dekhne jaaraha hoon..it has been so many years..I hav asked nivi to show me around.."

"thatz good beta..but don't u think itz a bit early.."

"No taaygi..i think im late…bye..taayji.."

Nt dadi was also getting ready for the pooja and the morning chores..since niviz xams were over,dadi decided not to wake her up..she was surprised wen she heard someone knocking at their door..she was even more surprised to find viren..

"Dadi.. I came to take nivi with me..can i??"

"Where??now??"

"Dadi dadi.. just relax..just wanted to c shimla..thot of taking nivi along with me..as she knows the places well..dont worry dadi..i will bring her bac safe and sound.."

"But viren nivi is still sleeping.."

"Then I will wake her up.."

"But beta.."

"Plz plz .."

"Lekin beta.."but dadi stopped wat she was gonna say wen she looked at virenz face..he was so innocent..dadi smiled saying "u haven't grown a bit..just lik my little viren..ziddi.." dadi was about to say that u both hav grown up but then decided not to..

Viren went to niviz room and slowly opened the door..viren saw nivi sleeping facing the other side..at first viren thot of making a loud noise so as to scare her..but then decided..let me first hav a look at her..

And wen he looked at her all he could do was just keep on looking at her..she was having such a peacful sleep..and he was sure she was dreaming..viren wondered as to wat was nivi dreaming about..minutes passed and he stood there looking at her..

Viren wished if he could hav seen wat she was dreaming..

Viren wud hav been the most happiest if he knew wat she was dreaming..nivi was dreaming of viren

Then slowly nivi moved her head and a strand of hair fell on her face..viren wanted to move it away..but restrained himself thinking wat if nivi wakes up??

Then slowly nivi turned and as if sensing virenz presence,nivi opened her eyes..she saw viren and smiled at him, then turned to the other side and closed her eyes..viren couldn't stop smiling..and he called out .. "nivi get up.."

"not now viren..abhi tho xams khatham huye.."

"How can u sleep till now..do u know wat the time is..??didnt xpect this from u.."

Nivi woke up with a start sayin.."watz the time..??is it late..y didn't any one wake me up??"

It took nivi a minute to realize that viren was in her room and she was standing in front of him without a shawl and suddenly being conscious she searched for her shawl and found it on the chair..

seeing how nivi eyes first looking all worried..then wide with surprise..and getting tensed looking for the shawl..Viren couldn't stop smiling..

this is wat I xpect from my niveditha..thot viren..

Nivi asked "wat r u doing here??wen did u come??"

"Leave all that niveditha..get ready v r going out..i want to c whether shimla looks beautiful at dawn or dusk..v r already late.."

Nivi was annoyed with viren..he came in to her room..woke her up..

"I'm nt coming now…"

"But u said we are friends..does that mean u don't lik spending tim with me??

"No viren..but this is not the time..wat will dadi say??"

"i hav asked her permission..plz will u gt ready nw??I will wait for u..mak it fast.."saying that viren sat on the chair in niviz room..

Nivi looked at viren as if she couldn't believe it..

wen viren noticed that nivi was not moving he looked up and asked "wat r u waiting for??"

"waiting for u to go out…"

Suddenly it dawned upon viren that he should leave the room..he felt silly..went out saying "I will wait for u in the porch.."

Seeing virenz face nivi smiled saying.. "silly fellow.."

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nice dear... i loved the way viren sat on the chair in nivi's room and ask her to get ready...😆  
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear...continue soon dear