Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jananishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome chapters yar!!!!!!!!!!! just loved it to the core !!!!!!!!!!!! but excited to know what will hapnd next...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

Omg jez dear...what a tension packed update yaar!!...nivi's reactn almost shocked me...thank god...she was talkin abt sidya...
Loved viren's restlessness and his urge of makin nivi only his!!
U rock dear...pls update soon!!

thank u sweety..very glad to know that u liked it..will update the next chapter tomorrow..
is ur name reshma..??sorry if i hav asked earlier..??
dyhardfan thumbnail
Omg mindblowing chapter... Loved the part when Viren was thinking of taking Nivi far away and making her his forever, it describes how much he loves her. Hope Viren tell Nivi and everyone else that Nivi belongs to him soon. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks so much dear:)
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jananishan

awesome chapters yar!!!!!!!!!!! just loved it to the core !!!!!!!!!!!! but excited to know what will hapnd next...

thank u sweety..well about watz gonna happen next..??viren has decided to speed things up..letz c wat he is upto..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Omg mindblowing chapter... Loved the part when Viren was thinking of taking Nivi far away and making her his forever, it describes how much he loves her. Hope Viren tell Nivi and everyone else that Nivi belongs to him soon. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks so much dear:)

very happy to know that u liked it..yes viren is very much in lov with her..now he has realized the fact that he should b quick or else things might get out of hand..
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: daffodils06

hi anju...r u telling me that u dont want raj to com bac..or is it that now u r not in the mood to handle it..well dear..for now u can rest assured it is not raj...

Jez, Raj can come back but not closer to Nivi at all.. Nivi is only Viren's.. Read your next chapter and I am glad that it was not Raj. But what a twist - Tarun's rishta for Nivi... I am getting feeling that Tarun might become grey when Nivi will not marry him...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Jez, Raj can come back but not closer to Nivi at all.. Nivi is only Viren's.. Read your next chapter and I am glad that it was not Raj. But what a twist - Tarun's rishta for Nivi... I am getting feeling that Tarun might become grey when Nivi will not marry him...

dont worry sweety.. tharunz chapter is closed..niviz dad handled it well..i think so..and i shud say tharunz entry was inevitable..viren ko alert jo karna tha na..
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear...just loved it...please update soon Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jez di..awesome..who is at the door..suspense naa..:)..can't wait to read the next update..
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

loved ur last chapter dear... i thought of sasha it ok... don't know what KS and dadi decided about varun nivi marriage 😕 waiting for ur nex chapter... continue soon...