ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Jez thanks for pm and sorry for late comment. Love viren's possessiveness, the guy is just mad about nivi. Just love it.
Can't wait for your next update. Mwah
interesting part...continue soon
What a nice chapter jealous viren and nivi is feeling left out and the ending, so what is going to happen cant wait for ur update pls do soon.
Hey thanks for another great chapter!! Really enjoy reading your FF, infact absolutely love it!!! b great if you cud add me to your PM list for the following chapters. Many thanks.

CHAPTER 23

Viren dropped dadi and niveditha..he was about to enter the house wen sid came asking "where were u all this tim..patha nahi kabse tumhare mobile try kar raha hoon..out of reach aa raha tha.."

"bhai..i was just.."

"Com on viren.. nandu ne bathaya ki tum drive pe gaye ho..is this the time..??but now I understand how com u got this idea..itz ok..u went out with nivi na..where did u tak her..??did u get a chance to talk to her..??"

Viren was not at all surprised to c that his brother understood him so well..

"Forget talking bhai..we had a small fight.."

"tum donon ka ye rootna manaana kab thak chalega..??"

Viren smiled to his brother saying.."patha nahi ki niveditha ko rootna acha lagtha hai ya nahi..par mujhe usse manaane mein bada masa aatha hai.."

"but viren everything has a time..you took so many years to com bac..and now wat r u waiting for..??tim takes its own turns..so.."

"leave it bhai..tell me why were u waiting for me..??

"oh..I completely forgot..maa asked me about divya.."

"wat about divya..??"

"She asked me about divya.."

"I got that.. wat did she ask..??"viren looked at sidz face and suddenly he understood..

both sid and viren together said.. "for marriage.."

"wow.. awsom..aapka shaadi.."

Sid smiled looking at the xcitment on virenz face thinking..if this is his reaction wen he heard about my marriage..wat will happen wen it is his turn..

Viren asked.. "wat did u tell taayji..??'

"Nothing..just asked her to do wat she feels lik..thatz it.."

Wat?? u don't hav anything to say about your marriage..do u love her..??

"no I don't love her..neither do I hate her..pyaar hothe hothe ho hi jaayega..shez a nice girl..and I lik her.."

"chalo teek hai..but I cant think of marriage with out lov..bhai..well let me go and c taayji.."

Virenz words echoed in sidz ears..he couldn't think of wat will happen to his brother if he doesn't get niveditha..sid decided that he will never let that situation com in his brotherz life at all..

Everyone was busy talking about the proposal wen sidz fone rang..it was from the office reminding him of a meeting..he assured that he will b there..but vandhana said that he should b present wen they go to the sharmas..

Viren volunteered to go to the meeting as he didn't want his bhai to miss anything..viren left for office..

After som hours he returned hom..he was about to go hom wen he had a sudden wish to c niveditha ..so he went to the sharmas..

But wen he reached there he found out that nivi was not home..he was about to go wen dadi insisted him to hav tea with her..

He was having tea wen the door bell rang..he expected it to b nivi so he decided to open the door..

It was not nivi but he was just as much surprised to c the person at the door..

another awesome chapter dear ๐Ÿ˜Š curious to know who is that person gonna be
cant wait to read next chapter๐Ÿ˜‰
What a suspense???? Don't tell me that the person was Raj..I will not be able to handle that.
Wow what a turn, now who will be at the door. I am already waiting for the update. This is great. If u don't mind can u pm me because I think they have removed ccbm from if index.

Hey is that shasha nivi's friend... she came to c nivi right? as she was worried abt her since nivi left couple of days earlier from delhi... she will b surprised to c viren in nivi's house... ๐Ÿ˜†

Lovely chapter... Please don't keep us hanging. Continue soon. Can't wait to know whose by the door.