Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely chapter dear... Can't wait to find out what everyone is plotting in they mind. Please continue soon dear. Thanks for a great chapter. You are an awesome writer.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm jez. Loved your update. Please continue and take your time. We will still be here love your ff. Will be waiting for your next update. thanks
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful dear...enjoyed it a lot 😃 !!!
loved the way sid was supporting his bro!!!!
pls continue soon dear...luv u!!!
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear loved the chap do continue soon
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Pm, lovely chapter, hope viren also goes to shiv temple the next day and from there he can request dadi to take nivi with him to show shimla to him... 😉 😳
daffodils06 thumbnail
CHAPTER 22

Nivi and dadi got ready to go to the temple..Dadi told keshav that they will tak a taxi..
They were at the gate wen they heard a car behind..it was viren..he stopped beside them and asked dadi.. "where r u going dadi..shall I drop u somewhere.."
"v r going to the temple beta..it is a little far..u don't need to bother..v will take a taxi.."
"itz ok dadi..aap aa jaayiye..i will drop u.."
Viren didn't look at nivi nor did he ask her anything..he opened the front door for dadi..
nivi got in the bac..she kept looking at viren expecting him to talk to her..but he was busy adjusting the mirror..so that he could c her..but alas nivi didnt know that..
he started the car..while driving he asked dadi many things..some important..some unimportant..
nivi understood that he was avoiding her..
they reached the temple..viren parked the car..dadi and nivi got out..viren took dadiz hand and walked up the stairs ahead of nivi..nivi felt all alone..dadi didnt notice anything unusual..but nivi was feeling very bad..
dadi told viren that she has to perform some special pooja..and asked him to go ahead with nivi..but viren didnt ask nivi to com along and went inside..
he stood in front of shivji..head bowed.. hands folded and eyes closed..
nivi looked at viren for somtime..wondered wat he was praying..she went and stood beside him..deciding that she will talk to viren wen he finishes..but viren was taking his time praying so nivi closed her eyes to pray..
at that precise moment viren opened his eyes and saw nivi standing beside him..the smile on his face was the cutest..if nivi saw the passion in his eyes at that moment she should hav understood everything..viren closed his eyes once again..thank you bhagwan..i know it is only becoz of u that now i hav niveditha standing close to me..it was my wish that u granted which resulted in wat happened now..nivi and me standing together in front u..but my wish is not fully granted..i want her to b mine and only mine forever..
viren slowly opened his eyes and moved away from there..
wen nivi opened her eyes she didnt c viren anywhere near her..as she was searching for viren and dadi..she heard somone calling out her name..
she turned to c that it was tharun..her friend's brother..
viren was looking at nivi standing a little away from her..
he saw a guy coming to her and talking..nivi looked comfortable talking to him and that made viren uncomfortable...
he went ahead and asked to nivi.."where is dadi..??"looking at the guy
the look on virenz face was not friendly at all..nivi noticed it and remebered the incident in delhi..
she quickly told viren ..this is tharun..my friend mayaz brother..and my senior too..and this viren.. my friend
viren said a hi..to him which clearly meant bye..
tharun left from there..saying c u later..viren replied but in his mind..mein bhi dekhtha hoon that how will u c her later...
viren looked straight at nivi.."just cant leave u alone for a second..koi na koi kahi na kahi se aahi jaatha hai..."
wat...??nivi didnt understand it.. morover she ws not interested in talking about it as she didnt want another incident..but she wondered as to y did he bother..??and y did she hav to giv explanation..then she remembered somthing and asked.."wat happened now..??u were avoiding me earlier.."
"who told u i was avoiding you..it just that wen i asked u out yesterday..u said u were not interested..so i decided to spent time with somone who was interested.."
"who said that i wasnt interested.."
"so ru interested..??"
"no i didnt say that.."
"then wat.."
they were all set to argue wen dadi came along asking "can v go.."
the rest of the journey passed quietly as viren didnt talk at all and dadi thot that he was tired..the silence was killing to both viren and nivi..but the silence was short lived..a little later so many things were gonna happen..to which they didnt hav a clue..

Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
another lovely chapter, viren avoiding nivi, viren gets jealous... waiting for ur next chapter 😍Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
dyhardfan thumbnail
Viren and Nivi are really sooo cute, especailly when they fight... Really love them. Can't wait for the next chapter:) thanks dear.
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Lovely chapter dear... Can't wait to find out what everyone is plotting in they mind. Please continue soon dear. Thanks for a great chapter. You are an awesome writer.

lots of things are cooking sweety..som r good..som will look bad at first..just wit and c..thank u for reading..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Viren and Nivi are really sooo cute, especailly when they fight... Really love them. Can't wait for the next chapter:) thanks dear.

thatz nivren..they alwayz look cute no matter wat they do..thatz y i'm so mad about them..
Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago