ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

very much dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ...n i think he's fearin dat he myt fall for her!!!!
i'm guessing your name is reshma..well sweety thatz one good guess..he is defntly afraid..just wait for my next chapters..๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Awesome chapters...please continue soon dear:)
Thanks for the great chapters:)
thank you dear...
Originally posted by love-mystery

love it love it sooo much really great part ...i really wanna know what will happen next plllz continu soon dear 
very glad that u lik it dear..will be updating tomorrow..most probably..
Originally posted by daffodils06

thank u neetika for ur lovely comment..happy to know that u luv my ff..itz the same for me wen it comes to ur ff..
yes sweety i always wanted it in the show dat viren loves nivi from chilhood..it wud hav explained so many things..
i was a fool to expect it but i xpected that viren will say it out loud any moment till ddz death...

hey dear i sent you 2 pm...
how come you did not read them yet?
yeah dear...u got ma name correct๐Ÿ˜ƒ...n ur jez ryt๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!
Originally posted by Alphabet26

nice chapter dear... Now viren realised his love for nivi and still in dilemma...hope viren gets jealous or angry as raj trying to get close to nivi.. and shout at nivi and atlast tell his feeling for her ..๐Ÿ˜‰
usha..hope u didnt mind..viren did shout..but not in the way you xpected..but anger can somtimes speak our mind..
Originally posted by rshree1182

Beautiful chapters dear...the song selection was too good...
thank you dear..and the song is one of my all time favourites..
Originally posted by love_never_dies

wow very nice chapters,,,,,, looking forward for next chapters...๐Ÿ˜ณ
thank you very much..very glad that u liked it..
Originally posted by aamina1010

I loved the song selection 'ek dujhay Kai vaastay' perfect. The last scene was just awsome. Viren was scaring me when he was moving closer to nivi. it just goes to show what a brilliant writer you are.
I hope viren gets jealous now, love it that he knows he has feelings for nivi but is in denial.
Please update soon. Can't wait.
Thanks for the beautiful scenes
the song is one of my all time favourites..just lik wat is said in the song i too believe people who are meant for each other will meet wen the time is rite..
your comments are very much appreciated...hope u enjot the rest of my chapters also..
What a nice ff. I read all ff missed urs because I could not access computer at the time u started to write ur ff. U are very good at it please do not stop it is very unique. They knew each other from kids, and viren luvs are from then Omg. Just waiting for ur next chapter.