Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I happened to this new FF today..read all the chapters..its beautifully written..
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great to hear that u r writing an ff

daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

wonderful chapter, oh no raj and viren both fell for nivi, i think we'll get some dishoom dishoo, b/w them for nivi ðŸ˜†

yes somthing lik that...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Very interesting! Loved all your chapters.  I like the Raj angle -- it will drive Viren nuts!

yes sweety thatz my idea..want to drive viren nuts...
daffodils06 thumbnail
CHAPTER 6

In the evening after class sasha and the others were waiting for nivi..
Payal was telling the others.. "wonder wat happened at home today..panditji was coming to fix the date of the engagement.."
viren and the others started making fun of payal and varun..
nivi came and joined them..she looked at viren and smiled and then asked the others "shall we go??"
"yes.. we were just talking about the engagement hope itz in the coming week..so that u will b here nivi.."said sasha..
"yes I hav only two weeks here..after that may b I'll never get the chance to com bac.."
viren felt bad at the last line..he looked at the others and he knew that the rest felt the same..it has been only a short time since she joined them..but she has now become a part of their gang..viren slowly walked and stood beside nivi..
Viren was thinking of something and he suddenly asked "somebody giv me a phone.." and before anybody could say anything he asked "nivi.. can u giv me ur fone for a second..need to mak an urgent call..there is something wrong with my phone.."
he turned away and dialed a number.. that's wen he saw raj coming towards them or may b nivi..viren quickly disconnected the fone & turned around and said.. "hey nivi and sasha I'm going in ur direction, I'll drop u.."
he gave back niviz fone, took hold of her hand and said.. "com on sasha I'm in a hurry.."
nivi didn't understand wat was the hurry all of a sudden and on top of that..viren was holding her hand..nivi was surprised as to y she felt warmth with his touch as if she knew him earlier or did her hand knew his hand that well that it didn't sweat in his hands..
saaketh followed them saying.. "i'm also coming..wait for me.."
while getting in the car viren looked around as he was sure raj will b somewhere near watching them and he was right..
Later in the night nivi and sasha were watching tv wen sasha's fone rang..her face lit up and she was all smiling..nivi asked wat is it with her eyes..
"five days from now itz payal and varunz engagement…I'm so happy.."
"me too.."and they spent som more discussing abt shoppin, dresses and jewellery..
The next day nivi and sasha left for college together..
nivi was abt to enter her class wen somebody called her from behind she turned around to see it was raj.. "finally.. I thought I wud never get to c u alone.."
 "sorry I didn't get that.." nivi said
"oh itz nothing.. just wondering as to y the others keep on wandering around u..they never leave u alone.."
"they r my friends and I enjoy their company..excuse me..i hav class.."
"hey tak it easy…u seem offended..did I hurt u..??let me mak up for it..letz hav coffee…"
"sorry I don't lik coffee thank you.."and she got inside the class before raj could say anything else..the expression on rajz face was not at all good..
Nivi was not at all liking the way raj was trying to b nice to her for no reason at all..at first she thought of talking to sasha about it,bt then thought wat wud she tell sasha..may be this is how raj is..
Nivi's classes got over early..she called sasha to check whether she was free..thatz wen nivi knew that they were going to the football field as saaketh had a game today..
she wanted to meet the others specially viren..she wondered wat will be virenz reaction wen he sees her..
itz rare that somebody irritates nivi or gets annoyed at her..even if somebody irritates her..she prefers to stay away from them..this is the first time she feels like meeting the person who keeps on annoying and irritating her..
sasha said that she wil wait for nivi in the canteen..
sasha was talking to the others wen she noticed raj and one of his friends looking at them as if keeping a watch on them..
"hey guys..is it me or hav u all noticed that raj seems to b present where ever v are..i saw him in the morning wen nivi and I came..then I saw him in the canteen..looked like he was searching some one.."
every one turned to look at him..and raj moved away from there confirming sashaz doubt..
viren all of a sudden asked "where is niveditha..?? didn't see her today.."
thatz wen sashaz fone rang it was nivi..sasha told her about the game and said that she will wait for nivi in the canteen..
the others left to see saaketh practice for the big game..
viren decided to sit alone as he didn't want to create awkward scenes wen he met niveditha..
but viren doesn't seem to understand that somthings are meant to happen..and they will happen no matter wat..

daffodils06 thumbnail
thank you all for ur wonderful comments..ijust updated anothr chapter..do read and comment..
daffodils06 thumbnail
CHAPTER 7

The practice was goin on..two friends of raj were sitting in front of viren..they didn't notice viren in the bac..
"hey varun there is chance for a treat today..raj is defntly gonna loose this bet.."
"wat bet.."asked the other..
"hey look herez the girl.."
"raj keh raha tha ki woh ladki raj ko mud ke dekhegi'pagal hai vo..the girl hardly knows him.."
"chalo hamein kya..??"
viren looked in the ground for the girl in blue and saw nivi and sasha coming along..viren looked at raj and saw him staring at nivi..nivi was in blue..
viren was also looking at nivi along with the others to c whether she will look at raj..
but nivi didn't look at raj..
niviz eyes were searching for viren..nivi saw the others but viren was not there..she looked a little ahead and found viren looking at her..she smiled at him..
raj was waiting for nivi to turn around..he knew that he was fooling himself as nivi didn't even know where he was in the ground..she didn't even know that he was in the field..
then raj saw nivi smile and looked at the direction of her gaze and saw viren..raj got angry..
viren looked at raj and saw raj was looking at nivi and then him..the ball was kicked to raj and all of a sudden he aimed the ball at nivi and hit it hard..
nivi smiled at viren and saw him lookin somewhere else..nivi found nothing new as it was expected from viren, there was very little chance that he will return the smile..
it was suddenly that something hit her hard on the leg and she lost her balance and fell on the ground..at first she felt everything around her moving in circles..then she felt a seering pain on her leg and she cried out in pain..tears were rolling down from her eyes..every body started gathering around her..Sasha was calling out to nivi..but she couldn't answer..
she couldn't stand the pain..she closed her eyes tightly..she heard viren asking her.. more like scolding.. "y did u have to walk close to the field..??couldnt u watch where u r going..??y didn't u move wen the ball came??tumhara dhyan kahan rahtha hai??"
she didn't open her eyes..as she didn't want toc an angry viren in the midst of this..
it was then that she felt somebody lifted her up..was it viren??she didn't open her eyes to look..wat if it is someone else..
viren saw raj hitting the ball at nivi and before he could do anything he saw nivi fall and cry out in pain.. he ran down from the gallery and before going to nivi, viren went to raj and said "tumhe tho mein baad mein dekh loonga.."his eyes were red with anger..
he ran to her and saw her crying in pain with her eyes shut tightly..he began to ask her y she had to walk close to the field and so many other things that came to his mind...
even before viren realized wat he was doing he bent down and took her in his arms..
everybody was tensed but nobody noticed an extra line of worry on virenz face..
at first nivi didn't open her eyes..viren was worried tosee nivi in pain..he kept on loking at her..
nivi slowly opened her eyes and saw viren with a tensed face..for a second she forgot her pain wen she saw the look on virenz face..she closed her eyes as she remembered something..
a look on wat nivi saw..
it was a park and some kids were playing there..a little girl was sitting in the bench and watching the boys play..one of the kids hit the ball and the ball fell on the little girl and she began to cry..a boy ran to her calling out niveditha..
r u ok??y did u hav to sit here..can't u see others r playing??y cant  u be careful..
The boy turned around and yelled at the boy who hit the ball..
The little girl looked at the boy with surprise in her eyes..thinking if viren was worried for her then y did he scold her..
just then her dad came and took her in his arms and went away..nivi looked at viren with her head on her dadz shoulder..viren looked bac at her..
nivi came bac to the present and for a split second nivi felt like this was her childhood friend viren..
she stared as if trying to confirm her doubts..but she couldn't think straight.. the pain was building up..
It took viren a second to realize that nivi had stopped crying..viren looked at her and saw her looking at him with an odd expression as if she was not here..but somewhere else..he called out to nivi with a worried voice and asked.. "wat happened??"
Nivi looked at him asking in an innocent voice.. "kya saare viren aise hothe hain..??"
viren didn't understand wat she was asking.. "kya keh rahi ho tum..??"
Nivi shook her head saying "nothing.."
She was taken to the hospital..the doctor said nivi is ok.. he gave her medicines for the pain and some balm and said that nivi just needs to give her leg some  rest..She will be okay by the next day..

Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So nivi remembers viren... hope nothing happens to nivi's leg, hope viren take nivi to collage next day...😉Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
luvly update...🤗
continue plzz
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cool..loved both the chapters.. I am enjoying this 3rd angle - Raj..