Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Hi liked this chapter...

thank you sweety..i wrote it in a hurry.. sorry if there is anything that doesnt make sense..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

Wonderful update...now i'm very eager to kno y viren s throwin his attitude 2wards nivi...thanx a lot 4 te update dear!!

thank you dear..viren defntly has a reason..u will get to know it soon..
Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail
CHAPTTER 5

The next day nivi reached early as she had some training session..on her way to the class she bumped on to someone while turning around the corner..her books fell down..she suddenly picked up the books and said sorry without looking and started to walk wen she heard..hey wait..ur purse..
nivi turned around and saw a guy holding out her purse..she went back and took the purse saying thank you..hi.. I'm raj and u r ??
nivi looked at him surprised at the unexpected introduction..hi..and turned around..wen she was about to move ahead she found the guy standing in front of her..u didn't say ur name..don't u hav one or isn't it gud enuf to say..nivi stared  at him and said I'm nivi..and started walking..nivi heard the guy saying nivi..well I'll see u around..
nivi didn't turn back and hurried to class..
Viren called sasha in the morning..he was about to tell that he will come to pick them..as he was thinking of a chance to talk to nivi..thats wen sasha told him that since nivi has already left for college she will com a little late today..
viren said ok  and hurried to college..
viren reached college and he was searching for nivi wen he noticed raj bumping on to someone.
At first viren didn't notice,bt then  he realized that it was nivi..and he saw how she picked up her books and walked away..typical nivedita he thot remembering the first tim he saw her..bt then he saw raj looking, taking her purse and viren felt that raj had an odd look on his face..he held up the purse calling..and how nivi took the purse..viren was not at all liking the situation..
he was starting to get irritated..it was too much for viren wen he saw how raj stood in front of nivi blocking her way..viren at first thot of going to nivi..bt on second thoughts he stood there watching nivi go..wen he looked at raj..he couldn't understand the expression on his face as he looked on at nivi  until she disappeared from sight..
viren left from there thinking that he should talk to niveditha at the earliest..
during the break nivi came in search of sasha and the rest of them..she came to their class and saw viren sitting alone..she coulnt see the others..nivi stepped inside the class..nobody noticed her..viren was lost in some thoughts..
where did nivi get the courage she didn't know..bt she knew that she had to talk to viren..
so she came and sat next to viren..asking r u thinking of a new way to irritate me..
i'm already irritated.. looking up as he said those words..
viren couldn't bliv his eyes niveditha was sitting next to him..after being stunned for a moment he asked wat ru doing here..
nothing..i just came to meet every one..where r the others..??
they left for a combined class..
and y didn't u go..??i was about to go..wait a minute y shud I answer to you..
so u wont answer my questions rite..well itz a pity I was here to ask y didn't u play the flute wen I sang..i know u were abt to tak it out..no..who told u that??i saw u viren..and itz mor than enuf for me..nivi smiled getting up from there..c u later..viren..
After seeing nivi in the morning viren was getting very much irritated..and he was completly lost in his thots during the lectur..
after that wen the others asked to com to the lab he told them to go on he will soon b there..viren was thinking about going and talking to nivi wen he noticed someone sitting next to him..he didn't feel lik looking up and asking abt it..wen he heard her voice asking him... r u thinking of a new way to irritate me..??
As nivi was leaving the class she was thinking thank god nobody noticed me..she turned and had a last look at viren and left..bt she was wrong..may b not everybody noticed her..bt a single pair of eyes were following her..the look of the eyes told that the owner was not liking wat he was seeing..
raj was looking at viren rather he was staring at him..viren looked up to c whether nivi lft wen he saw raj staring at him..viren felt lik hitting him hard..viren and raj never liked each other from day 1..they always had differnces in opinion..and they coulnt stand the sight of each other..
but nw it looks lik they hav something in common now..

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wonderful chapter, oh no raj and viren both fell for nivi, i think we'll get some dishoom dishoo, b/w them for nivi ðŸ˜†
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whooops a new character...so r v gettin a triangle luv story...???...anyways lovt it dear...hope in te next chptr v cud kno y viren is behavin lyk dis...continue soon!!
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome scene yaar 😊 cant wait to read what happens next.
dyhardfan thumbnail
Wow today is my lucky day got to read 3 of your chapters. Thanks so much, I'm really enjoying your FF. Please continue soon. Thanks again.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update. Like the idea if a love triangle. Looking forward to your next chapter.
tashu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
new entry loved it...😉
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting! Loved all your chapters.  I like the Raj angle -- it will drive Viren nuts!