Frequent Posters

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it dear do continue soon
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi sweetie 🤗 just read the intro, chapter 1 and 2 and luv it...it wud have been nice to have Nivi staying at the Sood house and seeing Viren after her😍...but i know i will like just the way u have it...cant wait till our NivRen have a proper meeting...do continue soon im eagerly waiting😃
daffodils06 thumbnail
CHAPTER 3

It was when viren left that sasha came..nivi asked about the others and sasha told that they will come soon..they were chatting when the others came..viren was almost running on his way bac, and the otherz didn't understand his hurry..viren was thinking or almost praying that the girl should still be in the canteen..viren didn't knw y but he was happy to c her still there..
but he was more happy when he saw sasha talking to her..and his friends were going to that table..
saaketh asked d girl hw was trainin??viren heard payal askin did u lik our college..
viren was like.. is somebody gonna tell who this is??nivi turned around to luk at him..
sasha introduced sayin dis is our viru..
common yaar not nw…says viren..
ok ok dis is viren..viren soo...
ok ok.. hi glad to meet u..viren cuts in between and helds out his hand..
nivi didn't move or notice his hand..she was kinda lost in some thot..
it was wen nayana said dis is niveditha that she cam bac from her thots and she said to viren.. nivi..call me nivi..i lik nivi mor dan niveditha..every one cals me dat..
bt viren said I lik niveditha mor dan nivi..i wil cal u niveditha..
there was a sparkle in both the eyes when they heard each others name,dat nobody noticed..both of them kept lukin on at each other..
sasha pushed viren sayin.. ok baba so shez our nivi and ur niveditha..wat say???
every one started laughing ..after a moment of awkwardness both of them also joined in..
later on they left for classes,and in the evening varun dropped the girls at dere hom..

Next day nivi came early to college.. Sasha was also busy with classes and they didn't c each other..after somtime when nivi got a break she decided to meet sasha..nivi was walking along the corridor when she saw viren coming..viren saw her and stopped..nivi smiled at him asking I was lukin for u guyz..
u were lukin for me"asked viren.
Nivi said not just u ,bt every one..where r the others??nivi didn't lik virenz idea of a jok..
she was thinking of walkin away wen she heard varun and payal calling to them..
nivi smiled to them and asked abt sasha..
so howz ur singing class??sasha told us that u sing so well that ur sound can mesmerize any one…says Payal..
nivi smiles and says.. sasha is so silly..yes I do sing..as it is ma passion..it takes me to a different world..i feel at peace wen I sing..i don't know if it can mesmerize any one..
varun hits viren and says hey dis is wat our viren says wen it comes to his flute..
viren was lukin at nivi and he said dat u r rite.. I don't think u can mesmerize any one with ur voice..
nivi just cudn't understand as to y viren was irritating her and she replied that..i don't want any one to b mesmerized.. specially you…
viren walks away from dere and niviz face fell..the others were also unable to figure it out..
just when payal and varun were not sure as to wat they shud say nayana ,sasha and saaketh cam along..
seeing niviz face sasha guessed something was wrong..she asked nivi.. r u missing hom…??
yes…I wil just giv dadi and papa a call.. nivi replied as she also cudn't understand as to y she was feelin bad..
wen nivi left saaketh asked what happened all of a sudden..??
payal luked at sasha and said I think viren is in abad mud..
nayana asked wat does dat hav to do wit nivi..
sasha understood..did viren say something..he and his mood swings…I knw hw to cheer her up…
nivi cam bac and smiled at every one and said I am thinking of goin hom..i think it will b ok if i skip class for twodays..
no u r nt going anywhere..2mrw v r gonna show u delhi..wat say guyzz…??said sasha..
nivi cudn't say no when she saw their smiling faces..y shud I spoil my mud becoz of viren wen all d others r so nice…nivi says ok..
every one was happy thinking abt the picnic..but viren was very disturbed..the more he saw nivi the more he felt somthing familiar about her..was it just the name..viren was not sure..he never felt like this before..the more he got confused..the more he was irritated..

daffodils06 thumbnail
hi..every one ..just updated the next chapter..sorry if i kept any one waiting..my sincere apologies...had an important book release to attend to..quite unexpected call,but a very urgent one..cudnt com to IF at all..
hope u enjoy it...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daffodils06

hi..every one ..just updated the next chapter..sorry if i kept any one waiting..my sincere apologies...had an important book release to attend to..quite unexpected call,but a very urgent one..cudnt com to IF at all..
hope u enjoy it...

Its ok dear.  I enjoyed it, and waiting for the day when both nivi and viren get to know about their family friendship...😊
dyhardfan thumbnail
Great update... Hope u make Nivi go stay with the Soods soon. Would love to have NivRen live in the same house:) thanks for the chapter, it was great.
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Its ok dear.  I enjoyed it, and waiting for the day when both nivi and viren get to know about their family friendship...😊

for that u will hav to wait..hop u dont mind...
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Great update... Hope u make Nivi go stay with the Soods soon. Would love to have NivRen live in the same house:) thanks for the chapter, it was great.

thank u dear..at first thot of makin nivi stay with the soods..but nw i hav different plans for nivren..hop u will enjoy it..
daffodils06 thumbnail
CHAPTER 4

Payal and Varun were coming to pick Nivi and Sasha..they met saaketh viren and nayana..they showed nivi around delhi..every one was having a good time…
every one had seen all the places earlier but this is the first time they r seeing it together..
every one was glad that sasha brought up  the idea..
finally in the evening they decided to spent some time in the park..every one was tired,but nobody was ready to stop..
they settled down and Payal suggested that they should play anthakshari..boys versus girls..
every body says ok..saaketh interrupts saying itz 3 boys and 4 girls..thats not fair..i hav a better idea..each time a single member shud sing for the team..this way everybody will get a chance..
Payal says ok..ok letz start..
The game started and every body took turns singing for their team..finally it was virenz turn..he kept singing until he stopped at a word from where it was difficult to start..there were very few songs to begin with..

Next was niviz turn..Viren wanted to make it tough for her…why he wanted it he didnot know…bt nivi knew that he will make it tough for her..why she was so sure she didn't know..

After stopping the song he looked at nivi..nivi was not at all liking the way he looked as if daring her.. his look clearly said..can u sing from where I hav stopped…
viren kept on looking at nivi and she looked back..all the others kept moving their gaze from viren to nivi and back…
slowly nivi started smiling..viren was surprised while all others relaxed as they were worried whether nivi will feel bad..
she started singing..and every one was astonished as to how well she sang..
viren couldn't believe his ears and he completely forgot what he said just now or earlier..
virens hands automatically moved to his flute but when he suddenly noticed niviz gaze moving from his face to his hands..he moved his hand back..y didn't viren want to accept that nivi sang so beautifully that he wanted to play his flute along with her??
every body clapped when she stopped singing..
sasha looked at every one saying i told u na my friend sings so well..that..Payal cut her short saying that any body hearing her sing will be left spell bound..
saaketh said 'nivi no wonder u got selected..'agree with u totally said nayana and varun together..'
nivi looked at viren as if waiting for him to say something just then may b sensing the awkward atmosphere,"hey nivi you should sing for us during our engagement ceremony wat say varun?? Payal asked
thats an awsom idea..said sasha and varun together..
nivi looked surprised..engagment ceremony??
Oops.. sorry nivi I forgot to mention..payal and varun r soon gonna b engaged..sasha said
nivi smiled..saying congrats… i'm happy for both of u..
after having dinner the boys dropped the girls home..
every body had a good time and they were pretty tired..sasha slept as soon as she laid her head on the pillow..
but nivi couldn't sleep.. she couldn't stop thinking about viren and his attitude towards her..
it was the same thing in virens case when he closed his eyes all he could see was nivi singing and how much he wanted to play the flute..finally he stood up from his bed and decided to play the flute..
Sid was in the room next to viren wen he heard viren playing the flute..
sid looked at he time it was around midnight..sid decided to check on viren as sid knew his brother he must be very happy or extremely sad or completely disturbed or very much tensed..was he irritated or frustrated..??sid wanted to know..
sid called out to viren..viren opened the door while looking at the time..
he looked sorry asking did I disturb u bhai..??
of course not..but r u disturbed??viren didn't know wat to answer..because he himself didn't know..
sid told viren if u hav anything in ur mind say it either to me or whom ever u feellike sharing..
viren looked at his brother saying nothing happened..i just felt like playin and I didn't realize it was so late..gudnite bhai..viren said quickly so as to avoid further questions..sid  said gudnite and left..
viren went to sleep with the decision that he will talk to nivi the next day..

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...now i'm very eager to kno y viren s throwin his attitude 2wards nivi...thanx a lot 4 te update dear!!