RSBP 25th May 2011 Written Update-DONE

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
RSBP 25th May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with abhey is all ready with money pushpa is sad and saying to go early and bring aanch soon. aamar is trying to listening their talks but door is closed so he went inside and say to give medicions for prathima markanday ask abhey to take vishnu with him but abhey not agree then he say to take aamar with him aamar gets confused and after markanday forcing abhey agrees.

Abhey and aamr went there abhey put the money on stairs and come back aamar is confused he say to abhey that i want to go washroom i will come in a minute abhey say we cant wait then he say let us wait but abhey make him sit in car. On the other hand surbhi is walking outside in tention and prathima is standing seema comes and ask surbhi not to worry aanch will come back soon

Abhey comes back home surbhi ask where is aanch he say dont worry i have done what kidnapper has said he will call us soon surbhi say how can you believe him. Phone rings everyone run abhey picks the phone and say i have done whatever you say now where is my son but it was police officer phone he then ask what you were talking about abhey tells him everything officer say you have done this wrong now your child is in danger and he ask abhey to go that place again.

Abhey markanday and police officer went that place and abhey saw that bag is still there markanday say thats really shocking police officer say maybe kidnapper get scared in last moment he will definitely call you agian and please this time dont hide anything from police then they all come back.

Bhuvan in his room drinking seema come he ask where is she going she tell that i am going for pooja for aanch but he stops her.

Markanday and abhey comes home back everyone ask for aanch bhuvan come and say no we again and again give money to that kidnapper abhey say he didnt take money he say thats mean aanch life is in danger as kidnapper has change his mind so he will remove all proves and if he will do like this so he will kill aanch and maybe bauji you have to go to police station for aanch body markanday slaps him

Episode Ends

Dont forget to press LIKE button
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago