They say, "We wanna hug u abhay!!!!" - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anurag24t

Yes,today i found mishka and piya in jungle scene very nice..

dat was really cute...😆😆 mishka
Originally posted by NIDIZ

TRUE..Tight - Huddle for Abhay And Pia..for telling everyone that she culd hear the Song tune-HaammmHmmm..Thats more magical..n yes the werewolf arrives beware..girl now the Jungle is not that safe anymore..But I believe this wolf was a Good Boy..
 n I think he know Pia as Abhay's Pia..May be..?
 Now that Pia has choosen the short cut as shown in Precap n will search the Cold ..I think there she'll find in T Slayer.. And Rest may be the Promo..??
 Mish BEWADI..Lolz true..I love Kabir today Good to see that he's all fine..!! 

yup d warewolf is a frndly one nd not like dat ugly wolf who came to fight wid chaandeena🤣🤣🤣 i guess he is d one mentioned in d article😳😳
when will abhiya meet BTW????😭😭

Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">yup d warewolf is a frndly one nd not like dat ugly wolf who came to fight wid chaandeena🤣🤣🤣 i guess he is d one mentioned in d article😳😳
when will abhiya meet BTW????😭😭
</font>
wen d cv's wants abhaya to meet den only we will see them..

wen d cv's wants abhaya to meet den only we will see them..

arrey cvs ab toh jaag jao😡 yeh ramayan nahi pkyek hai...yahaan vanvaas nahi pyaar dikhaao😳😳
Aww chakku i never knew that u like my bewadi aka misha and lemme tell u i started watching this show 4 her and plus i am obssessed with vampire stuff

And i m missing CWB
Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">arrey cvs ab toh jaag jao😡 yeh ramayan nahi pkyek hai...yahaan vanvaas nahi pyaar dikhaao😳😳</font>
seriously today also no abhay,no chandeena but most importantly where is T..

seriously today also no abhay,no chandeena but most importantly where is T..

T is surprise package...in precap they showed misha talkin abt new gossip...may b thats the new gossip...T😆
He does not seems to be abhay as he is having a short hight, have a burn mark on hand which vivian don't have n his shoes were also change.
Forest seQuence was epic and wonderful , the way sCraf was rollin' was Superb ! Fate was callin' her and where lies was her beloved Abhay is lyin' there also .. However , misss Abhay Loads and Loads  😔