India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

left the forum. bye guysss (Page 4)

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
syria u r getting emotional again. please do not do this. i can understand ur pain as Abhiya are a like a drug to all of us, we just cant do without them especially as they take our mind off our own personal living hells called life. I m just asking you to wait till this weekend, maybe Abhay will be back, see Piya has to be in a life threatening situation to break the spell on Abhay right. But see while all the people r trying to keep her away from Abhay's memories, the nature (which Abhay always claimed to be against their love) is the one which is taking Piya closer to Abhay. 
I truly understand your angriness with Star 1 people. They r behaving illogically, but all I ask you is to just give time till this weekend, maybe things would change
As for your FFs, please tell me what wrong has we the FF readers have done to you to make you take this decision. Isnt leaving ur FF in the middle similar to Star 1 deciding to wrap up PKYEK abruptly. Just think about it once. 

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i don't wanna stupid love traingle. when siddy was on the show, he brought my abhiya closer. i hate their werewolf guy. seriously if a love traingle is shown i swear i will forget that i even liked show called pyar ki ek kahani. 2 days without abhay isDead
arch before i leave i will try to get siddy back. that's my promise to u. i will still call star one for the sake of the fans of this show , and for u. they hung up on me yest 10 times. i will not let them off the hook so easily. i will try with my best capability to get siddy backEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200OriginalsFan

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
don't quit give the CVs a few weeks
there will be no logic if she remembers everything right away
minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
hey syria dont quit... we all love ur ff's and plus have sm patience abhay is goin to cm bak soon ... i m sure he will be here by friday ... i know life is like hell, we all have sm problems in life and , bt life have their gd moments too ... u got to wait cause waitin always is fruitfull ... and i have an idea why dont u go on youtube and go through the wonderfull moments abhiya spend together , i usually go there and recall beautifull abhiya moments and than hope i ll get sm to see soon againEmbarrassed ... that might help u tooBig smile... im sure after seeing the low trp's abhay is gonna cm bak and guys i called starone and the lady said that it is just a rumor and guys they r just giving 3 gujrati shows and that too after 4 - 5 months... plus PKYEK is their best show and they r nt gonna quit it so relax guysTongue...

Edited by minahil1997 - 25 May 2011 at 11:37am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

i am more hurt that i thought people who here are like my family to me are bashing me right, and left. neetz u always been kind to me. thank u so much. love u. bye. have fun on this forumHug

Syria, it's not hard being kind to you because you're a sweet girl. Just way too emotional and sensitive for your own good! If you want to leave, all I can say is I'll miss you. But it's a friendly advice to have patience and stick around! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
the cvs are full of b.s. hun seriously , they drag the show so much.Dead. good bye, i am really sorry to my ff readers for disassponting them. if u do wanna read the ff's , i won't be posting them on If anymore. i will be posting them on wordpress. when i do log back in again last time in the forum , will provide u guys the link. one think i know is i am attached to my ff, and i won't leave in the middle. please look all the ff in the wordpressSmile
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
A mission is getting launched syria facebook and IF fans of sid are combined nw we will get him back don't worry I am doing all possible things we can n best part is I wrote it on sid's wall and he is not minding itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL we will get fangs back in action babeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

siddy will be back. he better be backAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Go to top