Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This show is one of the best and much better than other shows. You used the wrong term. It's fabulous not stupid.. 
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha i quit ALONGGG TIME AGO! what's going on right now?
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey syria, Abhay will be back soon, tomorrow when Piya will accidentally call him and hear his voice, she will start her detectivegiri and CVs wont keep Abhay away from us for long as they also know that they will lose TRPs and give star 1 nother reason to end the show.

Btw after reading that article about the 5 new shows, I am actually a little relaxed that PKYEK is not going newhere, coz Fashion and Sach ka Samna would be weekend shows and Gujrati language serials cannot be telcasted at prime time on a National Channel. So just relax, have some patience, view Piya's detectivegiri and then we will have our Abhay back.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ur always using bad language on forum, this is not good😕

if ur quitting, then u can use member lounge...not on forum u can make a post like this..

i am reading ur post of bye 3rd time, each time u come & say same thing😕

its a serial, not anyone's personla  life.all this always happens in all serials, nothing new.we just need to enjoy or leave it..thats it
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@samarp : dont judge her this way. she is definitely upset on not seeing Abhay for 2 days in a row as we all are, plus she got real bad treatment from Star 1 officials just becoz she tried to save her fav. show, which we all have been trying to do. She is just venting out her anger, especially since she has just come out of an illness and she has to face so much tension as PKYEK has become an integral part of her and our lives.
textniku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know what wrong with these people...They say that the TRP's are low...n when this show actually is in NEED of the TRP's they are'nt showing ABHIYA ...😔 i dont know whats wrong with them...:S.
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys there has been only two episodes post the leap.Please have some patience.

Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

removed

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have already quit the show till sid gets back we want sid back!!!🤢🤢🤢 

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vivluv

I have already quit the show till sid gets back we want sid back!!!🤢🤢🤢 

same here arch, i have had enough being bashed. come on enough is enough. last time, i got bashed so harshly. and, dear member form the forum has betrayed me🤢. idk give a shit. when i asked about siddy , they hung up on me saying he saw his end in the show already.🤢 star one needs to get a life.
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago