Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Power of love has brought Abhay back

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Today's episode was really a very important for all the PKYEK fans.Star

Though it's not confirmed yet, but I am sure that the guy who brought fainted Piya to her home back is Abhay...Dancing

I don't know you ppl noticed it or not, but I noticed when Piya closed her eyes and tried to feel someone's presence... she saw uncleanly in her imagination that someone is walking through the forest. As we all know, Piya would feel only one person, and that is Abhay.Wink

Suddenly Piya's handkerchief dropped down from her neck and wind brought that to the jungle, Piya followed it. She was feeling that something was waiting for her there. She felt someone's present and... suddenly fainted.

After than a person came,,,, but his face was not shown. He brought the fainted Piya to her home. And I am sure, the person was none other than Abhay.Embarrassed There is also a new BG tune for him with his new look. He was wearing a black shirt..(thanlk God, not that Jacket anymore..LOL)

We still don't know, how and when freeze Abhay started moving again...LOL Waiting to know that from the upcoming episodes.

From the precap, we saw that now he is trying to contact with Piya as Abhendra. Can't wait for the next epi...Big smile

If it is really Abhay, then last of all I can say that- The Power of love has brought Abhay back.Heart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyAsin.pkyekmangonaMs-Min-Ho--Signorina--hukshilashewolf.Befikre.Jane..-Swetha-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
No, Zana, I don't think that guy is Abhay. I feel it's the new entry, the werewolf. Let's wait and watch (=

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyprince.adeelgitika.jRee1306sushupsBefikre

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I do not think it is abhay either...if you closely look at him..he is much shorter than abhay and also it seem to me he was wearing jeans with side chainsLOL...our abhay does not wear such clothes...even if they r working on his new looks..I would prefer some cool shirts and spiky hairs..lol...

also I think that guy is a werewolf...they showed his hands...I am pretty sure that is not abhay's hand...
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
He is Abhay. If he is not, then how could Piya saw when she closed her eyes that someone was walking through the jungle? And why would she feel someone else who was walking through the jungle?

And if he is not Abhay, then how come the voice was similar to Abhay in the precap who was talking to Piya as Abhendra?

Edited by ffkhan - 25 May 2011 at 10:12am
--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
that was not abhyz hand i think he was a warewolfConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ree1306

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
whe she closed her eyes..all she saw was flashback..she even saw herself wearing that yellow long skirt and a guy...that was the entry scene of abhay...all she is remembering is flashback...when she called abhay's number, that was his voice mail not him physically...he is still frozen and piya will again go back to that jungle and unfreeze him unknowingly...

also for abhay I think there will be a dashing bindass entry...hero type..lolWink

I can't wait till the hottie is back though..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsygitika.jRee1306

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I also think it's a werewolf as we know it was frozen snow is the last time we saw him

Edited by GuRti. - 25 May 2011 at 10:25am
sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
first it was not abhay
second the vision she saw near the window was her own self going through the forest
third that guy is a warewolf
and lastly pia in her subconscious mind called abhays cell which has his voice message which pia heard at last
and it would be pias love which will bring abhay out of his sleep not maithlis i am sure of it
but i really want him to come back soon

Edited by sushups - 25 May 2011 at 10:34am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index