India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

The 3 marriages (Page 6)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Souroj..dil khush kar diya is post ne...

This is for Vancha & Veecha..both were my favorites...but yes Veecha are a successful couple:

Vancha

I really admired Vansh...gross injustice done to this guy by all his near & dear ones in uttaran...par uska shak use kha gaya...

For Vansh...

Aankh Dhokha Hai, Kya Bharosa Hai Suno
Doston Shaq Dosti Ka Dushman Hai
Apne Dil Mein Ise Ghar Banane Na Do
Kal Tadapna Pade Yaad Mein Jinki
Rok Lo Rooth Kar Unko Jaane Na Do
Baad Mein Pyaar Ke Chahe Bhejo Hazaron Salaam
Vo Phir Nahin Aate, Vo Phir Nahin Aate

For Veecha...buri nazar se bachaye rakhna inhe...

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab, ishq meri zaat ban gayi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojRadhajeearunima_LUITcjs369nb.nehaRoshini1494

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Souroj..dil khush kar diya is post ne...

This is for Vancha & Veecha..both were my favorites...but yes Veecha are a successful couple:

Vancha

I really admired Vansh...gross injustice done to this guy by all his near & dear ones in uttaran...par uska shak use kha gaya...

For Vansh...

Aankh Dhokha Hai, Kya Bharosa Hai Suno
Doston Shaq Dosti Ka Dushman Hai
Apne Dil Mein Ise Ghar Banane Na Do
Kal Tadapna Pade Yaad Mein Jinki
Rok Lo Rooth Kar Unko Jaane Na Do
Baad Mein Pyaar Ke Chahe Bhejo Hazaron Salaam
Vo Phir Nahin Aate, Vo Phir Nahin Aate

For Veecha...buri nazar se bachaye rakhna inhe...

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab, ishq meri zaat ban gayi

la jawab jee...maza ahh gaya...veecha  ZINDABAB!!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
---

Edited by varun.tap - 25 May 2011 at 11:30pm
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
@vijyam
Tapasya kitni dukhi dikhaye de rahi hai!!!!!!!
bechari!!!!!!!
Aise face aur expression par to mai kurbaan ho jao !! gazab ki actor hai !!!
best pic, Is you have alone pic of tapasya in this expression????!!!

Edited by varun.tap - 25 May 2011 at 11:44pm
EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
varun taps ke dukh ka itna kehyal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Originally posted by nb.neha

vansh loved ichha , his teacher ji. he stilled loved her till he get to know abt hers n veers past. his mental illness was used for personal gain by tapni. he was posesive n obsesive before mariage but didnt mistrust her. even when she was mising for few days after she was shot by sid , vansh didnt suspect her. he just missed her. it was only tappu that filled his mind with poison ... a person who was totaly side lined by his family, lost everything but got back his confidence bcz of ichha... she was his everything. 
his posesiveness was taken advantage of by tapni...they ruined him n vancha...not vansh

P.S: no offense to any ones viewpoint or any fan group.

plus... even icha started to mistrust veer when tappu tells her that he called her n asked if she had dinner n stuff. tappu lied but ichha got confused...

I agree with what you have written =]

@ TM - What Vancha had was no way FORCED. Iccha herself decided to get married to Vansh no matter what her reasoning for it was. Vansh loved Iccha to the extent where he gave his life for her when he realized how wrong he was in judging her. I don't think even Veer is capable of loving Iccha to the extent Vansh loved her. She was his world and the first person who actually showed him he was capable of being loved. And as for Iccha even though she did not love Vansh to begin with she started loving him after. Even physical abuse didn't deter her from loving him or proving to him how much she loved him :)

If it wasn't for Vanshs' death, we wouldn't even have Veecha marriage to begin withLOL Death was the only reason Vancha seperated otherwise there was nothing in the world that would have seperated those twoHeart As they say you don't choose your destiny, your destiny chooses you :) Ichha and Vansh were brought together by destiny and it was destiny that seperated them, not someone else's love =]

Just my viewpoint. Please don't take offenceEmbarrassed

I completely agree...ClapClapClap
Vancha marriage was bad..Why? Because nobody bothered to inform Vansh about Ichcha's past with Vansh's own brother Veer...Ichcha mata just wrote a letter thinking that he will understand...why? such things should have been dealt with straight conversation...Nobody could have loved Ichcha more than Vansh...
Just imagine urself coming face-to-face about the truth of a relationship (even if it was not a longer one) of your would-be wife with your own younger brother, that too few moments before your marriage rituals...and exposed by someone else...What would you feel...The only word I see is "betrayed"...Still he didnt walk out of marriage...he completed the rituals as his heart was not allowing him to distrust Ichcha...When he came back to his room and searched Veer's room, when he didn't find anything initially, he himself exclaimed that he was wrong/stupid in thinking such things about Ichcha and Veer, as both of them love him very much and cannot betray him...Then only he saw Veer-Ichcha engagement pic in Veer's wallet and came to know about everything...Angry
Ichcha herself agreed to get married to Vansh...Vansh wanted to marry her badly, I agree...but he didnt blackmail her emotionally...he just asked for her support when he reacted first time after being refused by Jogi & Co. when they came to his house taking veer's shagun...
After that incident also, Ichcha was not agreeing to marry Vansh till the point when Nani begged her to save Tapu's marriage...so we cannot say that becoz of Vansh's condition, she decided to get married to him...
And whats with secretly meeting with Veer, even if for Vansh's betterment...but why lying to Vansh...especially when she knows that Vansh doesnt trust her completely...how intelligent...Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITnb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

Originally posted by Angelic_J

Originally posted by nb.neha

vansh loved ichha , his teacher ji. he stilled loved her till he get to know abt hers n veers past. his mental illness was used for personal gain by tapni. he was posesive n obsesive before mariage but didnt mistrust her. even when she was mising for few days after she was shot by sid , vansh didnt suspect her. he just missed her. it was only tappu that filled his mind with poison ... a person who was totaly side lined by his family, lost everything but got back his confidence bcz of ichha... she was his everything. 
his posesiveness was taken advantage of by tapni...they ruined him n vancha...not vansh

P.S: no offense to any ones viewpoint or any fan group.

plus... even icha started to mistrust veer when tappu tells her that he called her n asked if she had dinner n stuff. tappu lied but ichha got confused...

I agree with what you have written =]

@ TM - What Vancha had was no way FORCED. Iccha herself decided to get married to Vansh no matter what her reasoning for it was. Vansh loved Iccha to the extent where he gave his life for her when he realized how wrong he was in judging her. I don't think even Veer is capable of loving Iccha to the extent Vansh loved her. She was his world and the first person who actually showed him he was capable of being loved. And as for Iccha even though she did not love Vansh to begin with she started loving him after. Even physical abuse didn't deter her from loving him or proving to him how much she loved him :)

If it wasn't for Vanshs' death, we wouldn't even have Veecha marriage to begin withLOL Death was the only reason Vancha seperated otherwise there was nothing in the world that would have seperated those twoHeart As they say you don't choose your destiny, your destiny chooses you :) Ichha and Vansh were brought together by destiny and it was destiny that seperated them, not someone else's love =]

Just my viewpoint. Please don't take offenceEmbarrassed

I completely agree...ClapClapClap
Vancha marriage was bad..Why? Because nobody bothered to inform Vansh about Ichcha's past with Vansh's own brother Veer...Ichcha mata just wrote a letter thinking that he will understand...why? such things should have been dealt with straight conversation...Nobody could have loved Ichcha more than Vansh...
Just imagine urself coming face-to-face about the truth of a relationship (even if it was not a longer one) of your would-be wife with your own younger brother, that too few moments before your marriage rituals...and exposed by someone else...What would you feel...The only word I see is "betrayed"...Still he didnt walk out of marriage...he completed the rituals as his heart was not allowing him to distrust Ichcha...When he came back to his room and searched Veer's room, when he didn't find anything initially, he himself exclaimed that he was wrong/stupid in thinking such things about Ichcha and Veer, as both of them love him very much and cannot betray him...Then only he saw Veer-Ichcha engagement pic in Veer's wallet and came to know about everything...Angry
Ichcha herself agreed to get married to Vansh...Vansh wanted to marry her badly, I agree...but he didnt blackmail her emotionally...he just asked for her support when he reacted first time after being refused by Jogi & Co. when they came to his house taking veer's shagun...
After that incident also, Ichcha was not agreeing to marry Vansh till the point when Nani begged her to save Tapu's marriage...so we cannot say that becoz of Vansh's condition, she decided to get married to him...
And whats with secretly meeting with Veer, even if for Vansh's betterment...but why lying to Vansh...especially when she knows that Vansh doesnt trust her completely...how intelligent...Angry 

@angelic: 
well said dear Clap vansh loved her dearly. he was there only for her. he lived for her. his family sidelined him n he found his lost confidence in him. he didnt force her to get married to him. yes, he was posesive but every other guy is posesive...every man is: wether husband, boyfriend, brother or just a friend. 
the way he loved her nobody else could have. veer is now acting selfish...just bcz of his baby?? he has forgiven his brother's murderer...Confused but vansh never forgot ichha. everytime he did something wrong with her he regreted ...n also confessed that nothing is in his hands he is compelled to do so...

@rittu:
so well written. ur example says it all Clap
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
@ Vansh fans: Please friends my intention was not to hurt ur sentiments. I respect all ur view points  and the saddest thing is, the way the current track is going Vansh's death has become a complete jokeAngryAngry.
From this post of mine, I only wanted to analyze why cvs r giving so much stress, this time on Iccha's M and S.
Vansh madly loved Iccha no doubt about it  but at the same time one must agree that Vancha marriage suffered from day one itself. Vansh chose to believe Tapasya over Veecha, which brought his downfall. Later this very love of his turned into obsession and extra possessiveness, torturing both himself and Iccha and finally this led to his deathUnhappyCry and alas the end of Vancha marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfenb.neha

Go to top