Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: katyperry

very good post souroj 👏i agree with you😃as for vancha marriage even though i did not hate vansh  but still i would say it was no marriage ..ichcha cheated vansh 🤢she only decided to marry him when nani begged infront of her to save veeya marriage😡she never showed him that letter and even in the original letter she didn't write the full  truth😕 even after that letter vansh would have imagined that veer  betrayed ichcha😕because of her same pathetic excuse due to some reasons we couldn't get married 😕what some reasons?😕and what i don't like on vansh's part is that why he was busy making  veer ichcha life a living hell...😕if they hid from you there might be some reason😕what some reason try to find out that..why they didn't marry😕tapasya nani didnt tell him the entire story and he believed in them.. completely forgetting his so called love and his brother😕this was not good on his part 😕i had so many expectations from him but he ruined them with his doubt worldso in my view vancha marriage was not a marriage ..veeya no words for this marriage i don't even consider it a marriage 🤢veecha marriage although not ideal but still better than these two😊

Thank Sidra😊 and first time I got unbiased reply😆😆
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Souroj since i havent seen the show from start i cant say much about the marriages

but i will comment on ur analysis ... after thinking it ova
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

A lot of analysis is being done on the power of Mangalsutra and Sindoor in a marriage. A marriage's foundation is laid on these three important feelings - love, respect and most importantly trust.
Now lets take one marriage at a time:
VEEYA MARRIAGE
For argument sake if we accept Tapasya loved, respected and trusted her husband, Veer cud never love, respect or trust his wife as long as they were married.Since the marriage was one sided Tapasya's M and S cud not save her marriage.
VANCHA MARRIAGE
As long as Iccha was Vansh's teacherji he loved her but when Iccha became his wife his love turned into obsession.
Vansh respected his teacherji but cud never respect Iccha as his wife. He kept on torturing her physically and mentally and even blackmailed her
Once again Vansh trusted his teacherji but cud never trust his wife. He doubted her wid Veer, hotel manager, Sid in a jist any Tom Dick Harry.
When the marriage itself is so hollow how does one expect a wife's M and S to work and lastly
VEECHA MARRIAGE
This marriage has love, respect and trust from both side, so maybe that is the reason why this time Iccha's M and S are  working.
PS: No offense to any fan group especially Vansh fans 😊.
This is just my humble opinion as to why this time CVs are stressing so much on Iccha's mangalsutra and sindoor's takaat.

Well i must say very well written 👏👏...

i dont about the 1st 2 marriages but going by ur word it seems ... there wasnt anything in the marriage to make it survive n last ... n wot u have mentioned about marriage is mandatory 4 a marriage to survive n hold

About the last marriage ... i agree... it seems they have had their ups n downs but still have been very supportive of each other ... hence its still going strong

Way to go Souroj 👍🏼... very nicely writen
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Well i must say very well written 👏👏...

i dont about the 1st 2 marriages but going by ur word it seems ... there wasnt anything in the marriage to make it survive n last ... n wot u have mentioned about marriage is mandatory 4 a marriage to survive n hold

About the last marriage ... i agree... it seems they have had their ups n downs but still have been very supportive of each other ... hence its still going strong

Way to go Souroj 👍🏼... very nicely writen

Thank u so much Priya😳
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in ne marriage..."true" love shud b there..no cheat no obsession..only then a marriage works!!!
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Thank u so much Priya😳

Ur most welcome hun 😃
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
whatever maybe said about the marriages but the marriage in which chemistry between the couple was the max n they looked so pasionate in each scene was only VANCHA MARRIAGE...😉❤️