The 3 marriages - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rittu_deep

Vansh trusted Tapasya over Veer-Ichcha as Veer-Ichcha themselves gave him the reason to do so...
He felt they betrayed him as they didnt bother to let him know the truth but Tapasya exposed everything...So on his part, he was not wrong to distrust Veer-Ichcha considering the fact that they tried to hide things from him...Thats all I would like to say...

Here I agree wid u Rittu, Veecha shud have told everything to Vansh starting right from the brideswap to letter swap, but Cvs love for Tapasya is too much and so they made all 3 of them dance to her tunes even now they r doing the same thing😡
Good post Souroj ⭐️ Very true ...  Agree with U completely 
Originally posted by souroj

Yup and that is why Mangalsutra and sindoor working like magic😆😳
as long there is love and trust...no witch can come in between...
Originally posted by divy609

Good post Souroj ⭐️ Very true ...  Agree with U completely 

Thanks Divya😊

@ Vansh fans: Please friends my intention was not to hurt ur sentiments. I respect all ur view points  and the saddest thing is, the way the current track is going Vansh's death has become a complete joke😡😡.
From this post of mine, I only wanted to analyze why cvs r giving so much stress, this time on Iccha's M and S.
Vansh madly loved Iccha no doubt about it  but at the same time one must agree that Vancha marriage suffered from day one itself. Vansh chose to believe Tapasya over Veecha, which brought his downfall. Later this very love of his turned into obsession and extra possessiveness, torturing both himself and Iccha and finally this led to his death😔😭 and alas the end of Vancha marriage.

i understand that as a vansh n vancha fan u didnt mean to hurt any of the vansh or rohit fans. we all have our own viewpoints. 

reason for vansh's downfall was tapni who manipulated him n took advantage of his mental illness so much such that he started doubting his ownself. he was compelled to do what he did. he began with a loving, innocent guy with a lonely heart searching for love from others. he got his love in the form of icha's "friendship" n slowly fell in love with her

ichha married him only to save tappu's marriage ...doesnt make any sense to me at all.

she knew vansh was veer's brother but still didnt confronted him directly. from the day mai comes to meet vanshu in the rehab centre n he introduces ichha as his teacher ji ichha came to know who vansh is but still didnt stop meeting him nor did she tell him anything.

veer kept telling mai n icha to tell the truth but no... imagine u get to know abt ur wife's passt with ur own brother on ur marriage day??

how cheated u wud feel. when a person gets to know even about a small affair that his/ her spouse had before marriage he/ she feels betrayed n this guy who gave everything for her gets to know the truth on the marriage day but still thinks that its all a lie until he actually sees the engagement pics in his brother's wallet?????? wooow...ur brother is married but still has a pic of ur wife, his ex girlfriend in his wallet...how would one react to it...

P.S: no offense to any person here. and suroj i truly respect ur viewpt and your post as  i know ur a huge vancha fan...😊
i miss vansh so badly...vanshu u were the charm

Edited by nb.neha - 12 years ago

@ Vansh fans: Please friends my intention was not to hurt ur sentiments. I respect all ur view points  and the saddest thing is, the way the current track is going Vansh's death has become a complete joke😡😡.
From this post of mine, I only wanted to analyze why cvs r giving so much stress, this time on Iccha's M and S.
Vansh madly loved Iccha no doubt about it  but at the same time one must agree that Vancha marriage suffered from day one itself. Vansh chose to believe Tapasya over Veecha, which brought his downfall. Later this very love of his turned into obsession and extra possessiveness, torturing both himself and Iccha and finally this led to his death😔😭 and alas the end of Vancha marriage.

You didn't hurt anyone's sentiments Souroj, at least not mine😆 I just shared my input because I did not agree to some of the things said about Vansha😳 

Anyway I honestly don't care about what goes on the show now these days because frankly speaking its not worth it. Its the same storyline as before just with new characters thrown in there😆 I only used to watch UT because of Vansh as he was different from most of the main characters we see on TV and of course the way RK portrayed him so brilliantly. Maybe it was his negativity or the realness of his character. After Rohit's exit, UT just was never the same. The other three leads bore me with the same expressions on their faces no matter what the story is😆 Nothing new in UT now these days :|

Originally posted by varun.tap

@vijyam
Tapasya kitni dukhi dikhaye de rahi hai!!!!!!!
bechari!!!!!!!
Aise face aur expression par to mai kurbaan ho jao !! gazab ki actor hai !!!
best pic, Is you have alone pic of tapasya in this expression????!!!

gazab aur azab lag rahe hai 😆
@ Neha and Angelic_J  thanks for ur lovely replies🤗🤗
@Neha:I liked Vansh lots more bcoz of Rohit.The way he portrayed the angry young man was mind blowing but I am a Veecha fan dear😳.

@ Neha and Angelic_J  thanks for ur lovely replies🤗🤗
@Neha:I liked Vansh lots more bcoz of Rohit.The way he portrayed the angry young man was mind blowing but I am a Veecha fan dear😳.

i know ur  a veecha fan 😆 but somehow i find veer too irritating. again no offense to anyone here. ichha with vansh was the best pair ever. And yes Rohit made vansh what he was/is. after almost 10 months of his exit we still remember Rohit n vansh both. credit goes to RK n only RK for doing vansh in such a brilliant n outstanding manner. he looked damn hot with that beard n i just couldnt stop myself from thinking of RK n vansh. 

@angelic: even for me UT is a no no after vansh. i come to the forum to write about vansh when i miss him a "looot" or else UT forum doesnt excite me any more. but i wish RK gets to play a role like vansh once again 😉😳
very good post souroj 👏i agree with you😃as for vancha marriage even though i did not hate vansh  but still i would say it was no marriage ..ichcha cheated vansh 🤢she only decided to marry him when nani begged infront of her to save veeya marriage😡she never showed him that letter and even in the original letter she didn't write the full  truth😕 even after that letter vansh would have imagined that veer  betrayed ichcha😕because of her same pathetic excuse due to some reasons we couldn't get married 😕what some reasons?😕and what i don't like on vansh's part is that why he was busy making  veer ichcha life a living hell...😕if they hid from you there might be some reason😕what some reason try to find out that..why they didn't marry😕tapasya nani didnt tell him the entire story and he believed in them.. completely forgetting his so called love and his brother😕this was not good on his part 😕i had so many expectations from him but he ruined them with his doubt worldso in my view vancha marriage was not a marriage ..veeya no words for this marriage i don't even consider it a marriage 🤢veecha marriage although not ideal but still better than these two😊