Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Souroj..dil khush kar diya is post ne...

This is for Vancha & Veecha..both were my favorites...but yes Veecha are a successful couple:

Vancha

I really admired Vansh...gross injustice done to this guy by all his near & dear ones in uttaran...par uska shak use kha gaya...

For Vansh...

Aankh Dhokha Hai, Kya Bharosa Hai Suno
Doston Shaq Dosti Ka Dushman Hai
Apne Dil Mein Ise Ghar Banane Na Do
Kal Tadapna Pade Yaad Mein Jinki
Rok Lo Rooth Kar Unko Jaane Na Do
Baad Mein Pyaar Ke Chahe Bhejo Hazaron Salaam
Vo Phir Nahin Aate, Vo Phir Nahin Aate

For Veecha...buri nazar se bachaye rakhna inhe...

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab, ishq meri zaat ban gayi

Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Souroj..dil khush kar diya is post ne...

This is for Vancha & Veecha..both were my favorites...but yes Veecha are a successful couple:

Vancha

I really admired Vansh...gross injustice done to this guy by all his near & dear ones in uttaran...par uska shak use kha gaya...

For Vansh...

Aankh Dhokha Hai, Kya Bharosa Hai Suno
Doston Shaq Dosti Ka Dushman Hai
Apne Dil Mein Ise Ghar Banane Na Do
Kal Tadapna Pade Yaad Mein Jinki
Rok Lo Rooth Kar Unko Jaane Na Do
Baad Mein Pyaar Ke Chahe Bhejo Hazaron Salaam
Vo Phir Nahin Aate, Vo Phir Nahin Aate

For Veecha...buri nazar se bachaye rakhna inhe...

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab, ishq meri zaat ban gayi

la jawab jee...maza ahh gaya...veecha  ZINDABAB!!! πŸ‘
varun.tap thumbnail
---Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
@vijyam
Tapasya kitni dukhi dikhaye de rahi hai!!!!!!!
bechari!!!!!!!
Aise face aur expression par to mai kurbaan ho jao !! gazab ki actor hai !!!
best pic, Is you have alone pic of tapasya in this expression????!!!Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
varun taps ke dukh ka itna kehyal
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

I agree with what you have written =]

@ TM - What Vancha had was no way FORCED. Iccha herself decided to get married to Vansh no matter what her reasoning for it was. Vansh loved Iccha to the extent where he gave his life for her when he realized how wrong he was in judging her. I don't think even Veer is capable of loving Iccha to the extent Vansh loved her. She was his world and the first person who actually showed him he was capable of being loved. And as for Iccha even though she did not love Vansh to begin with she started loving him after. Even physical abuse didn't deter her from loving him or proving to him how much she loved him :)

If it wasn't for Vanshs' death, we wouldn't even have Veecha marriage to begin withπŸ˜† Death was the only reason Vancha seperated otherwise there was nothing in the world that would have seperated those two❀️ As they say you don't choose your destiny, your destiny chooses you :) Ichha and Vansh were brought together by destiny and it was destiny that seperated them, not someone else's love =]

Just my viewpoint. Please don't take offence😳

I completely agree...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Vancha marriage was bad..Why? Because nobody bothered to inform Vansh about Ichcha's past with Vansh's own brother Veer...Ichcha mata just wrote a letter thinking that he will understand...why? such things should have been dealt with straight conversation...Nobody could have loved Ichcha more than Vansh...
Just imagine urself coming face-to-face about the truth of a relationship (even if it was not a longer one) of your would-be wife with your own younger brother, that too few moments before your marriage rituals...and exposed by someone else...What would you feel...The only word I see is "betrayed"...Still he didnt walk out of marriage...he completed the rituals as his heart was not allowing him to distrust Ichcha...When he came back to his room and searched Veer's room, when he didn't find anything initially, he himself exclaimed that he was wrong/stupid in thinking such things about Ichcha and Veer, as both of them love him very much and cannot betray him...Then only he saw Veer-Ichcha engagement pic in Veer's wallet and came to know about everything...😑
Ichcha herself agreed to get married to Vansh...Vansh wanted to marry her badly, I agree...but he didnt blackmail her emotionally...he just asked for her support when he reacted first time after being refused by Jogi & Co. when they came to his house taking veer's shagun...
After that incident also, Ichcha was not agreeing to marry Vansh till the point when Nani begged her to save Tapu's marriage...so we cannot say that becoz of Vansh's condition, she decided to get married to him...
And whats with secretly meeting with Veer, even if for Vansh's betterment...but why lying to Vansh...especially when she knows that Vansh doesnt trust her completely...how intelligent...😑 
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rittu_deep

I completely agree...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Vancha marriage was bad..Why? Because nobody bothered to inform Vansh about Ichcha's past with Vansh's own brother Veer...Ichcha mata just wrote a letter thinking that he will understand...why? such things should have been dealt with straight conversation...Nobody could have loved Ichcha more than Vansh...
Just imagine urself coming face-to-face about the truth of a relationship (even if it was not a longer one) of your would-be wife with your own younger brother, that too few moments before your marriage rituals...and exposed by someone else...What would you feel...The only word I see is "betrayed"...Still he didnt walk out of marriage...he completed the rituals as his heart was not allowing him to distrust Ichcha...When he came back to his room and searched Veer's room, when he didn't find anything initially, he himself exclaimed that he was wrong/stupid in thinking such things about Ichcha and Veer, as both of them love him very much and cannot betray him...Then only he saw Veer-Ichcha engagement pic in Veer's wallet and came to know about everything...😑
Ichcha herself agreed to get married to Vansh...Vansh wanted to marry her badly, I agree...but he didnt blackmail her emotionally...he just asked for her support when he reacted first time after being refused by Jogi & Co. when they came to his house taking veer's shagun...
After that incident also, Ichcha was not agreeing to marry Vansh till the point when Nani begged her to save Tapu's marriage...so we cannot say that becoz of Vansh's condition, she decided to get married to him...
And whats with secretly meeting with Veer, even if for Vansh's betterment...but why lying to Vansh...especially when she knows that Vansh doesnt trust her completely...how intelligent...😑 

@angelic: 
well said dear πŸ‘ vansh loved her dearly. he was there only for her. he lived for her. his family sidelined him n he found his lost confidence in him. he didnt force her to get married to him. yes, he was posesive but every other guy is posesive...every man is: wether husband, boyfriend, brother or just a friend. 
the way he loved her nobody else could have. veer is now acting selfish...just bcz of his baby?? he has forgiven his brother's murderer...πŸ˜• but vansh never forgot ichha. everytime he did something wrong with her he regreted ...n also confessed that nothing is in his hands he is compelled to do so...

@rittu:
so well written. ur example says it all πŸ‘
souroj thumbnail
@ Vansh fans: Please friends my intention was not to hurt ur sentiments. I respect all ur view points  and the saddest thing is, the way the current track is going Vansh's death has become a complete joke😑😑.
From this post of mine, I only wanted to analyze why cvs r giving so much stress, this time on Iccha's M and S.
Vansh madly loved Iccha no doubt about it  but at the same time one must agree that Vancha marriage suffered from day one itself. Vansh chose to believe Tapasya over Veecha, which brought his downfall. Later this very love of his turned into obsession and extra possessiveness, torturing both himself and Iccha and finally this led to his deathπŸ˜”πŸ˜­ and alas the end of Vancha marriage.

souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Wonderful Souroj...I wont call Veeya ever as a married couple...it was a phony marriage ceremony with a phony girl tappu...😊...it was still a Veecha marriage with tappu's physical presence...

& Vancha marriage was based on distrust all thanks to the same phony girl...so miserably failed...or forcefully ended by her nefarious acts...😑

Veecha marriage - is beautiful with overflowing love from both directions...ideal couple..made for each other...πŸ‘

Thanks dear😊 and thanks for the lovely pics which more or less summed up the marriages
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

@ Vansh fans: Please friends my intention was not to hurt ur sentiments. I respect all ur view points  and the saddest thing is, the way the current track is going Vansh's death has become a complete joke😑😑.
From this post of mine, I only wanted to analyze why cvs r giving so much stress, this time on Iccha's M and S.
Vansh madly loved Iccha no doubt about it  but at the same time one must agree that Vancha marriage suffered from day one itself. Vansh chose to believe Tapasya over Veecha, which brought his downfall. Later this very love of his turned into obsession and extra possessiveness, torturing both himself and Iccha and finally this led to his deathπŸ˜”πŸ˜­ and alas the end of Vancha marriage.

Vansh trusted Tapasya over Veer-Ichcha as Veer-Ichcha themselves gave him the reason to do so...
He felt they betrayed him as they didnt bother to let him know the truth but Tapasya exposed everything...So on his part, he was not wrong to distrust Veer-Ichcha considering the fact that they tried to hide things from him...Thats all I would like to say...