•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally Gopi is learning to stand up against RASHI! I am sooo HAPPY!  I hope that she continues to do the same and change. One thing i don't get who told Gopi that people who have sinus problems shouldn't have too much ice? Kokila?😆

i loved the precap! BEST PRECAP EVER! GOPI FINALLY LEARNT TO SAY NO! ðŸ˜ƒ
thats what enjoyable in todays episode
me too super duper happy...hope CVs wont ruin our happiness with same Rashi fooling again in next epi..*fingers crossed*
I know!

After such a long time, I actually watched the whole episode

I especially loved Raashi's frustration.
And GOpi using her head

Lovely!

Yuks
after so many days we r seeing such a nice episode
yeah ,,i too loved the episode,,i loved gopi's scenes and mother son duo scenes,,,,slowly but steadily gopi is becoming smarter,,,good for her,,i just want kokila to protect gopi and aham ' srelation from urmila and rashi,,,,
Today's episode looks as though everything is coming roses in the relationship of Ahem and Gopi.

He was surprised to hear his mum remind him that when Gopi does good things you keep quiet but when she is in the wrong you shout at her.

With those words still ringing in his ears he returned to his room and attempted to string a set of words into a reasonably pleasant sentence but he was saved by his cellphone ringing.

Gopi completed removing the 'I love' words and left the room, leaving Ahem with an incomplete sentence still remaining to be said.

She was glad that she did not get into to trouble with him and he was left standing there in mid air with his praises yet to be expressed.

hmm yup awesome precap but i can't trust sns cvs lolz like always they will   show gopi's defeat over rashi's victory
I actually watched SNS after 2 weeks...was worth watching...although i still forwarded Rashi-urmi convo and yes Jigar's too...Ahem was worth watching...i loved his expressions when Gopi left the room without listening to what Ahem wanted to say..