Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i totally agree with u it was amazing and sure adorable love them they are so cute
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was an AMAZING episode. I feel like watching it again and again. I love Kriyaansh scenes so much! Damnn it was so deep and romantic ☺️ ❤️ Reyy, gosh he is driving me crazy. How can this guy be so amazing and perfect? I LOVE the way he handled the situation. He was just u know being Reyaansh Singhania and I LOVE it! And Kriya knows Rey! I love the way today's scene progressed and Kriyaansh were damn awesome! Rey is caring, sweet, selfless and extra cute when it comes to Kriya! I am so in love with it. I am loving Kriya's character. She is real and I love the way she thought  about what people will think and everything. She is sensible and I love the way they said *sorry* This episode is one of the best. Wish it never ended. And the precap is killing me ❤️ I want more <3

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
nishi...today onli i came to knw frm aki ki u also a D3 fanatic...sorry i joind d gang late here...bt nw v gt one show aftr mjht...

to tell u al d truth...this show has created d similar xcitement n happiness in me d way MJHT had created in me...n this show is really makin me miss MJHT,,,d good old days...n mayb thts one more reason y i really loveee D3 other than main reasons...
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Waiting for four days is a torture!!! 
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikki028

piyuuu...🤗...

finally am here...

OMG u r here...luv u 🤗😳

wht a freaaakin epi man today... Kriyaansh stole d show...n my heart too...😍😆 nw am officially a D3 fanatic...🥳...all credits goes to u for makin me watch this show...

hehe...yay u should start ur famous posts here yaar. this forums needs a wake up call of nikki!!!😉

i evn loved vicky-neha n swayam-sharon(d last talli scene n precap of theirs) adorable tooo...

hahaha...vicky is too cute yaar.. that pool wala scene is just 🤣 swayam n sharon r cute too!!! i just hope after this party sharon acts less bitchy towards swayam!!!😳

bt d precap for our kriyaansh...hailaaa...🤪... shit ab kal toh repeat epi hoga na...meanin v hv to w8 till mon...oh nooo...

shit shit that precap...for one sec i felt DEJA VU...mayur pheli baar mohabbat scene...when in starting mayank leans over nupur.☺️..same way rey leans over kria☺️...😆.hell...i was dead when i saw that precap😳

nywz i loveeed todays epis to bitsss...

me too yaar!!!😳

PS...vr d hell vr u?y ws ur phone off?😡😡😡...hw badly i wantd to talk to u aftr tonites epi...bt u...ufff...so i shared my xcitement wid my other frnz who dnt evn watch d show...😆

iam sorry yaar. meri battery chali gayi...i was too lazy to charge it...lmao🤣 atleast ur friends will give it a try😉😆

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

nishi...today onli i came to knw frm aki ki u also a D3 fanatic...sorry i joind d gang late here...bt nw v gt one show aftr mjht...

to tell u al d truth...this show has created d similar xcitement n happiness in me d way MJHT had created in me...n this show is really makin me miss MJHT,,,d good old days...n mayb thts one more reason y i really loveee D3 other than main reasons...

Nikki di 🤗 🤗🤗come on! hahah I am so so happy that u are here 🤗 DAMN I am so excited Nikki di 🤪 yeahh I know FINALLY something to look out for everyday!

yeahh I know! I am getting those goosebumps and excitement which I get on watching mjht. Yeahh same here Nikki di and I am so so happy ! I am excited that I found another D3 fanatic!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys, i don't know many of you, hi... i'm priyanka... aka pree!
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

It was an AMAZING episode. I feel like watching it again and again. I love Kriyaansh scenes so much! Damnn it was so deep and romantic ☺️ ❤️ Reyy, gosh he is driving me crazy. How can this guy be so amazing and perfect? I LOVE the way he handled the situation. He was just u know being Reyaansh Singhania and I LOVE it! And Kriya knows Rey! I love the way today's scene progressed and Kriyaansh were damn awesome! Rey is caring, sweet, selfless and extra cute when it comes to Kriya! I am so in love with it. I am loving Kriya's character. She is real and I love the way she thought  about what people will think and everything. She is sensible and I love the way they said *sorry* This episode is one of the best. Wish it never ended. And the precap is killing me ❤️ I want more <3

agree with u !!!😳today was one of the best episode!!! i also love kria's character...n rey ufff ☺️
btw i just loved how kria called him rey instead of reyaansh!!!!hayeee progress ho raha hain😆

Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

hey iam priyanka too😆 aka piyu😆 i love ur ff!!!!😳
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Hey Priyanka! I am Nisha :D