Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Hailaaa iam dead!!! Kriyaansh <3

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys

iam sure u guys saw today episode. how can anybody miss it..
ahhh what an episode yaar!!! main blush blush karke mar gayi. kriyaansh scene was fab. i literally got goosebumps...when rey said that 'u look beautiful'. really...shakti  was looking beautiful😍

then again when rey was trying to calm.. hyper kria...i thought i was tooo cuteee.( whats new?? waise bhi kuch kriyaansh kare muhje cute hi lagata hain..lol)...n then the main scene ufff...SUPER DUPER FREAKING HOTTT😆☺️

what can i say yaar. shit shit shit...rey was sooo close to kria. it was really sweet of him to say ''log mere baare mein kya sochte hain muhje fark nahin padhta''...

hailaaa did anyone notice he was holding her hand☺️😍.

thanks to that boys who locked them up. yayn
precap - ☺️rey puts his jacket around kria...hayeee☺️

iam dead😆😳...i have seen that kriyaansh scene n precap like 50 times...shit i can't get enough of it. what about u guys??? did u like it..or should i say love it??😆😳

Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Another amazing episode end of which made you wish it lasted a bit longer. Coming to Reyaansh can he get more adorable? He was not worried about what the two guys think about him or what they say to everyone that Rey was with a girl in washroom so on afterall whatever Reyaansh Singhania does becomes talk of the town but what he was concern about was that they don't see Kria face or her identity gets revealed as that would effect her reputation and he can't see that. And the end scene where he goes if you are stubborn I am also stubborn so unless you let me help you I am not going anywhere. How can he let Kria alone in that state and leave when he knows she needs someone.

Coming to precap, for Kria in the situation she is it is difficult to take help from a guy. You don't know if the guy's intention is right and here comes the word trust. How Reyaansh gets Kria out of that door inside which she has locked herself needs to be seen.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^This scene is gonna go long way in their books. Cos how things fare out here will tell what becomes of them in the future.

Reyaansh is someone who makes you wonder if god makes such guys anymore... picture perfect!!!

Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Kriyaansh Were Suuper Duper Good Todaay ❤️
Muuch More Good Than Expected 😃 Theey Cannot Be Hotter Than This 😍
Amaazing Scenes ❤️
Hailaa  Have to wait One Long Week To See what's gonna happen next😕
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Another amazing episode end of which made you wish it lasted a bit longer. Coming to Reyaansh can he get more adorable? He was not worried about what the two guys think about him or what they say to everyone that Rey was with a girl in washroom so on afterall whatever Reyaansh Singhania does becomes talk of the town but what he was concern about was that they don't see Kria face or her identity gets revealed as that would effect her reputation and he can't see that. And the end scene where he goes if you are stubborn I am also stubborn so unless you let me help you I am not going anywhere. How can he let Kria alone in that state and leave when he knows she needs someone.

Coming to precap, for Kria in the situation she is it is difficult to take help from a guy. You don't know if the guy's intention is right and here comes the word trust. How Reyaansh gets Kria out of that door inside which she has locked herself needs to be seen.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U YAAR!!!! seriously yaar that 'muhje fark nahin padhta scene' was just awesome... i was like how sweet rey... u care soo much abt her.😳
btw i totally love to read ur posts.  😆😳
This content was originally posted by: Sheherzade

^^This scene is gonna go long way in their books. Cos how things fare out here will tell what becomes of them in the future.

Reyaansh is someone who makes you wonder if god makes such guys anymore... picture perfect!!!

i swear...wish every guy was like rey. 😳
This content was originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Kriyaansh Were Suuper Duper Good Todaay ❤️

Muuch More Good Than Expected 😃 Theey Cannot Be Hotter Than This 😍
Amaazing Scenes ❤️
Hailaa  Have to wait One Long Week To See what's gonna happen next😕

hehe...they r soo hot yaar...
iam soo happy we got a convo ...phew last was their fire escape convo!!!!😆😳

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode was seriously something...😍
I wonder how do I wait... till Monday???🤔
Baahhh!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna see more...☺️
I am loving neha-vicky too...
Esp the scene... vicky falls in the pool everytime he sees neha🤣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
piyuuu...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗...

finally am here...

wht a freaaakin epi man today... Kriyaansh stole d show...n my heart too...😍😆 nw am officially a D3 fanatic...🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳...all credits goes to u for makin me watch this show...

i evn loved vicky-neha n swayam-sharon(d last talli scene n precap of theirs) adorable tooo...

bt d precap for our kriyaansh...hailaaa...🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪... shit ab kal toh repeat epi hoga na...meanin v hv to w8 till mon...oh nooo...

nywz i loveeed todays epis to bitsss...

PS...vr d hell vr u?y ws ur phone off?😡😡😡...hw badly i wantd to talk to u aftr tonites epi...bt u...ufff...so i shared my xcitement wid my other frnz who dnt evn watch d show...😆
This content was originally posted by: radt

Today's episode was seriously something...😍

I wonder how do I wait... till Monday???🤔
Baahhh!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna see more...☺️
I am loving neha-vicky too...
Esp the scene... vicky falls in the pool everytime he sees neha🤣

i also love ViHa yaar!!! seriously vicky's reaction (pool wala) is just awesome...🤣..man he is tooo cute😳...

i also hate to wait till monday!!! 😭 par kya kare!!!