Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
they said colg story was over...n here v r...back to colg😆...new dark luv story?? where?? how?? abhay is not there...wen is he cuming back??...2 days no abhay...m happy atleast heard his voice in precap...want to see him asap...cant wait...my patience is over...if abhay doesnt cum within a week...m definitly thinking of quittin😡...but doubt that i wud b able to do that😆...plz abhay cum back soon...miss u😳
...n to add more...i luved jungle scene...pia behosh ho gayi...wahi jahan abhay is buried...wat luv...true luv...such a sweet scene

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anmol itna bhe bura nahe tha ...see u enjoyed misha getting tali ...i like her when she is tali & make others too 😆😆😆
But the scarf scene was awesome and could only understand the depth after reading poco post 😃
But yes for me that MR D& panchi scene was dragging and i feel MR D scene should be with misha ...it would be awesome

Precap was really good and ur post made me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Abhay ko lawo jaldi warna hum sab ki screw dheela par jayegi. Creatives we want Abhay pronto. Two days without him is too much. He's had his holiday now bring Vivi back so we can get ABHIYA.
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya 2dae ws such a pakao epi! No glipse of abhay! Ye cvs ko samaj me nai ata kya dat abhay k bina ye show suna suna h!

Hey i wana join u as wl- 'abhay de de re de de!'
'abhay de de re de de!'

🤣 🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: peehu24

they said colg story was over...n here v r...back to colg😆...new dark luv story?? where?? how?? abhay is not there...wen is he cuming back??...2 days no abhay...m happy atleast heard his voice in precap...want to see him asap...cant wait...my patience is over...if abhay doesnt cum within a week...m definitly thinking of quittin😡...but doubt that i wud b able to do that😆...plz abhay cum back soon...miss u😳

...n to add more...i luved jungle scene...pia behosh ho gayi...wahi jahan abhay is buried...wat luv...true luv...such a sweet scene

yaa college is back , same old things again and again, whats new now, pia got a makeover, misha got  bevari bas
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaar, if they give me abhay , i will not even ask for birthday presents. please fod, give me my babby back.😭
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaa college is back , same old things again and again, whats new now, pia got a makeover, misha got  bevari bas

misha was already a bevari😆 pia ke make over k alava nthin new
Black_Paradize thumbnail
yeh absolutly pakaou episode...bilkool sahi name dia hy..main star one py comment denay wali hun through FB tht the episode was pakaou acc to all india forum members...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Anmol itna bhe bura nahe tha ...see u enjoyed misha getting tali ...i like her when she is tali & make others too 😆😆😆
But the scarf scene was awesome and could only understand the depth after reading poco post 😃
But yes for me that MR D& panchi scene was dragging and i feel MR D scene should be with misha ...it would be awesome

Precap was really good and ur post made me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

yaa i enjoyed that scene, see i know today was better than yesterdya but no abhay for 3 days , so i am frustrated more today
if yest there is no abhay and still a better episode , i will post gaalis here🤣🤣🤣
thanks for liking ma post😃😆😆
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaa i enjoyed that scene, see i know today was better than yesterdya but no abhay for 3 days , so i am frustrated more today
if yest there is no abhay and still a better episode , i will post gaalis here🤣🤣🤣
thanks for liking ma post😃😆😆

Hope CV dont drag and if u give gali and i will join u 🤣🤣🤣...but be ready we wont get abhay for more than week , Will get to see all college scene ...🤢