Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DOTW: Business ventures for Dhawal

Varenya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear SNS fans,

This week's DOTW is almost as lighthearted as the GOTW. Btw, has anyone replied to that topic yet? Or are you waiting for me (or the mods) to do some kalakari? 😉

DOTW:
In what business venture should Dhawal invest the 5 lakhs loaned to him by the royal family (no, not Queen Elizabeth, I 'm talking about the royalty of India - the Modis)?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varenya thumbnail
I think the beauty parlor business venture could be profitable provided Rashi and her drama mamma are not given freebies. Actually, considering how much they love pampering themselves, they could get a "family discount" at the beauty parlor. ðŸ˜Š
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think should use the money to go to special classes which teach him how to handle wives like Kinjal and phui like Urmila so that they don't treat him like a pack mule. ðŸ˜†
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dhawal in investing 5 lacs in banyaan
Varenya thumbnail
Yes, he is investing his money in under wear (banyaan). Well, once the banyaan business gets going, he can expand it into lingerie too. A la Victoria's Secret. They can call it "Sharamless Secrets."  😛
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well... irrespective of what he chooses... or chose... he should be firm in his buisiness... and not get anyone't favour... nor Kinjal nor Uru... I think... he should show... he determination like how he answered Kinjal today... and simply loved his attitude... Beauty Parlour would be sensible... but then.. it would have been like siding kinjal... and who knows in that raj street... if there are any ladies... who needed that treatment... (Lol.. all of them did.. but who would go there...)... Gr8... Banyan idea... but lol.. kinnda embarassing...