Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DOTW: Business ventures for Dhawal

Varenya Senior Member
Varenya
Varenya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Dear SNS fans,

This week's DOTW is almost as lighthearted as the GOTW. Btw, has anyone replied to that topic yet? Or are you waiting for me (or the mods) to do some kalakari? Wink

DOTW:
In what business venture should Dhawal invest the 5 lakhs loaned to him by the royal family (no, not Queen Elizabeth, I 'm talking about the royalty of India - the Modis)?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus-tellyaddict-

Varenya Senior Member
Varenya
Varenya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I think the beauty parlor business venture could be profitable provided Rashi and her drama mamma are not given freebies. Actually, considering how much they love pampering themselves, they could get a "family discount" at the beauty parlor. Smile
Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
i think should use the money to go to special classes which teach him how to handle wives like Kinjal and phui like Urmila so that they don't treat him like a pack mule. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Varenyaaachusshahsb_26

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
dhawal in investing 5 lacs in banyaan
Varenya Senior Member
Varenya
Varenya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Yes, he is investing his money in under wear (banyaan). Well, once the banyaan business gets going, he can expand it into lingerie too. A la Victoria's Secret. They can call it "Sharamless Secrets."  Tongue
shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Well... irrespective of what he chooses... or chose... he should be firm in his buisiness... and not get anyone't favour... nor Kinjal nor Uru... I think... he should show... he determination like how he answered Kinjal today... and simply loved his attitude... Beauty Parlour would be sensible... but then.. it would have been like siding kinjal... and who knows in that raj street... if there are any ladies... who needed that treatment... (Lol.. all of them did.. but who would go there...)... Gr8... Banyan idea... but lol.. kinnda embarassing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varenya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top