25th may WU--the chase begins - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

thanks for the update...finally had a chance to read it...moving is hard...*phew*..lol...aab dekhte hai...how Pihu phasaos Bhauji and her boyfriend! ha ha

JAZ

Thanks 4 d update Di 😊

I was a Tom n Jerry epi...Pihu being Jerry n Bhootni being Tom...i found it funny wen suddenely Pihu was hiding on d ledge... it was like she became Spiderwoman or lizard  😆😆 ...But i dont understand if Avi cud not pick d fone up , he had his goon gang around , why cud anyone of dem not pick d fone up ...isnt it silly ...n Pihu had a lot of revelation frm Bhootni 2 expose her...but still wud Avi hv believed her if she told him ?????????? I still wished her 2 b Arpi n was just thinkng dat wished Dev wud hv come there n had been hit by d bullet while savng Pihu n died (sorry but dont want dis kabab in d haddi Avi - Arpi/Pihu 😡😡...why did he hv 2 come in d 1st place...he hardly had any scenes...dey shd hv just shown him helpng Arpi/Pihu in exposing Bhootni n a li'll 2 make Avi jealous ...jo ho gaya , so now bye bye n find someone else na 😡😡)...dont want a sad end ya
yo jaz i forget u r shifting..  ya finally pihu wud phasao

@cg i loved the chase sequence 
and the height of it was pihu on the ledge  hehee

and ikept thinking of seeta aur geeta sequence where  geeta sits on the fan 
heee

last two episodes yes they wud be dhamakedar and yes sarah it means mind blowing and awesome
had logged off cudnt ans u then
what a episode i like more all recently episode