25th may WU--the chase begins - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm  i m not geting that 1% also that she is arpita and avdesh wud survive

but somethng some strange twist i m feeling now  cant place it yet

but mayb its bcoz i want something different which we didnt think of thats why i guess

here i think  today wud be full revelation  and friday wud be half of the end and half wud be behind the scene thing  me thinks that
swamini5 thumbnail

Let see how is goes

Tommorow would be some action or confrontation scene
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
janab is still shooting

today is the last day of shoot
swamini5 thumbnail

Ya i was wondering how come he never mentioned in his tweets anything of last day of shoot

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Chatter for the wonderful UD loved the way Pihu stood up to BJ. 
--Lalz-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey Lalitha๐Ÿค—
Sorry darling i was writing my comment on today's UD. just saw ur comment above.
Im feeling bit better than today's after noon.
How r u doing?
I can understand how hard to cope with GKD ending as its gonna  end within 2 days.
I wish and hope we will get this kinda unique and different story soon with AS&TB.(me not sure about pairing both immediatly though)
@red
Darling what u feel about Pihu?
she came to Haweli to take revenge from Avi .Isn't it?
Then she find he was not behind the attacks but some one else?
Then why didn't she leave haweli?
Later she find Bj was suspicious as BJ dont like her presence in haweli.It doesn't mean BJ was behind the attacks.Isn't it? Though we know BJ was behind the attacks. But doesnt like some one doesnot mean they do attacks.
Avi after Natte was one more person can behind the attacks, in Avi's POV,then whydidn't she leave the haweli?
Then its cleared that its not Natte but Tanmay was the enemy who want to kill Avi.
Still she couldn't figure it out who was the culprit.
Then Dev come back alive and asked her to leave haweli.
Then what she said we remember, that she want to find the real culprit who want to harm her family .But we didn't seen any attacks since was released. Then Why she still in haweli as Avi's wife? Why didn't she got married to him immediately  and left Lallanpur when she still think there will be danger to her & mamaji's family? 
Do u think that knowing the truth that Dev was alive and Avi from whom she wants to take revenge ,  was not the culprit then why didn't she leave haweli?
She was wearing Avi's given mangal sutra  and taking blessings from Ammaji, performing puja as bahu of haweli, and cooking the dishes for the death anniversary, letting Avi hug her,    all this she  just doing  to find thereason of the attacks?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฒ
When she told Dev she was firm determined to know the real truth of BJ who doesn't like Arpi. But still Arpi doesn't know the root cause for that.
More over BJ challenged Arpi whether she can come back to Avi's life then she can come.
here is the answer from Arpi as pihu entered haweli.
Me think here Cv's lost the plot. They should have use Dev as just a friend and helping hand for the mamaji and Arpi.
She can enter haweli as Avi's wife again when Avi brought the wedding attire , mangal sutra and the Ammaji's given bangles. The engagement and Pihu in love with Dev doesn't needed.
If its not Arpi then its only Pihu ,then where is the continuation of the story?Why did they bring Pihu&Dev into story just to make Avi insane? No dear there is some purpose behind this . To test Avi and make him to take her back as his bride to the haweli. I really wished to see him taking her back to haweli with him then , this could be more than a bigger slap to BJ as BJ challenged her whether she can come back to Avi's life. Here it should be Arpi's answer to BJ.But CV's made her Dev's lover and she is on her revenge mode entered haweli .
 Why Arpi cannot take BJ's challenge? if the Cv's really want to show her as a firmly determined and bold girl when the time comes, as we have seen her when her dad asked about her lover , and she was ready to meet Avi before wedding to Pappu , and ready to drink poison instead marry some one with force.
Bj win over Avita with her evil schemes?Then they should change the title na.
What about Avi's soul connection ? Does anyone's heart tells wrong?
What is the necessary to Pihu to put her life in danger and find the truth  for the sake of Avi?
why she needs to do all this when Dev is alive and she has nothing to do with Avi's life whom she really hates as calling him gunda?
Just saw him close and feeling to do everything and doing every thing as wife(except one๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)
even letting him to hold her up ?hugging whenever he feels to do that?
Where did her hatread for him gone? Yeah we all know she came to know his innocence.The next line is from the today's epi.just read

pihu says i wont let ur schemes succeed and i m going to tell everyone all your deeds

why did she taking the responsibility as a family member when she has nothing to do with that family ? Just for her concern for Avi?
Then what is her relation with him?
Just for the sake of humanity she putting her life in danger?for whom she thinks they r complely strangers to her .? why ?
What is the necessary to reveal BJ's schemes? When she has no relation with that family as its their own family matter.
Is n't it silly when her job of revenge has nothing to do with the rest of things that happend later?
why did she concern to reveal BJ's true face when there are no more attacks on Mamaji's family and even her would be Dev alive? Why did Dev let her when he himself knows how danger is the family of haweli?
Dont u think its all drama been played by the mamaji's family and Dev?
I did tell on the Forum before that till the last minute of the Show , i will say its just Arpi. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for the wonderful explanation sow diii๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

now i got a strong feeling that she is arpi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

@bold... count me in that diii... me hoping some how cv's ll show she is arpi and they ll give us a happy ending๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

bt not able take there is oly two days left ๐Ÿ˜ญ don knw watt im going to do after gkd ends๐Ÿ˜ญ

will miss all lovely dii's and frnd's ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

chatterbox thumbnail
i think now the last two episodes wud be dhamakedaar and we hv to hold our breath to see what happens now

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dii ๐Ÿ˜Š

sorry if i disturb u

dhamakedaar  means wat๐Ÿ˜•
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chista

hey dii ๐Ÿ˜Š

sorry if i disturb u

dhamakedaar  means wat๐Ÿ˜•