Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks CB-Di for all the updates, totally going to miss GKD๐Ÿ˜ญ. Dont want to see a sad ending and no ghosts, where they show happy ending in sky or some other alternative universe๐Ÿคข... Have my supply of chocolates and re-runs๐Ÿ˜‰. But defno not looking forwards to friday...
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CB, thanks for the awesome updates. I'm sorry for not replying earlier but I went on a excurision today and didn't read the updates till now. This episode seems awesome. Pihu has connected all the pieces and she is ready to tell Avi. The chase seems scary, Avi will fight to save her. PJ is still evil and has not learned his lesson, Avi will give him one big mukka tomorrow. I'm happy about BJ's revelation, now Avi will learn the truth.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CB, I forgot to congratulate you on your last awesome update. Sow and Dreamy thanks for your encouragement that Pihu is Arpi. I really hope she is and your points make perfect sense. Only tow more days to go. I'm going to miss reading the fab updates and watching GKD daily.

I just saw today's episode and everyone's acting was marvelous. Today's epi is worthy of being the third last episode. BJ and Arpi had an intense chase and run like cops and robbers. Poor girl knows what her fate will be if Avi doesn't save her. I loved how she boldly talked back to BJ even though she knew that she was in trouble, she never let her courage waver. Her sitting on the ledge was remarkable, it was a game of hiding seek. I wonder how she got there in the first place, she is cat woman indeed with her jump, maybe some diamond claws would have helped scratch BJ. The precap is very intriguing, hopefully Avi uses him brain and locates Pihu before it's too late. Though I have a feeling he many not see her yet. PJ is in major trouble when Avi finds out the truth, he is very stupid for not realizing that the shadow of Pihu's saree was cast into the well. Avi has a gut feeling that there is something wrong with Arpi, hopefully he rescues her. I don't want Avi to get shot in this major showdown and battle.
Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks a ton CB for the superb update!

2 more days to go! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm really gonna miss you all! Kyunki the last few days I was very active here ๐Ÿ˜”

Waise highlight of your update..I loved you "Satyanash wala dialogue" Ab ek prediciton galat ho toh its ok..Itne saare predictions jo sahi nikle!๐Ÿ˜ณ

You know when BJ took the gun, I thought she was gonna kill herself par nahi, she was gonna kill Pihu..Aur kitne logon ko maregi? And woh PJ๐Ÿ˜ก Kya nikla yaar...Isn't he guilty of anything!

I really loved the precap..Itna toh pata hai ki he'll obviously find her...warna story kaise khatam hoga!
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CB, Thanx so so much for the Grt Updates ๐Ÿค—

It feels Awesome to read ur Updates ..Wud miss them now ๐Ÿ˜ญ Am sorry that I was not online yesterday  Had some very important work at home n cudnt avoid it  Missed the epi as well n saw it at 11. I apologise All for that. ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

About the epi, yesterday when Bj caught Pihu n gun pointed her, i got so excited thinking that now probably Avi wud hear Bj confronting her crimes bfr Pihu. But didnt happen like tht. The way the story is going, I wonder how wud they end it in jst 2 more days ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Its getting Damn Damn interesting. And jst one word for this girl Pihu ...Bravo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Loved the way she's challenging Bj๐Ÿ˜ƒ
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnx Di for the update.๐Ÿค—.Me back for the final count down.๐Ÿ˜”.Was a dhagad dham epi worthy of GKD๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Ideally BJshould have been exposed followed by SR..๐Ÿ˜ณBut none of that is gonna happen as this is not Arpi..๐Ÿ˜’But I hope at the end of it all Arpita says it was all a drama to expose BJ... Hopes hopes ..But I'm  99%sure Avi is gonna die๐Ÿ˜ญ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hello all those  who are online now

hehe i  guess that was my last update unless the remaining two go missiing  from our coolbie and coolviewbie ๐Ÿคฃ

ok ok  joking

anyways coming back to this point of pihu vs arpita

i still think she is pihu only and madam DL  sowjanya. why she is staying  behind is that she came with revenge  but figured out bahuji was behind the attack on mama family.  if she was arpita she wud  have known it before only how bahuji betrayed her when she was hanging from terrace wall. so why wud she play out the drama again.

she has now felt some soft corner for avdesh knowing he is innocent of all the deeds plus ammaji saying to her that  daayan has put hatred in my innocent son's heart so  call it case of humanity but once and for all she wants to save avdesh and end bahuji's tyranny if u call it.

and as per yday episode she found who was bahuji's partner in crime  so  in order for avdesh to find out more she wud tell him all and avdesh also saw pandit acting suspicious
he cant raise hands on his own bahuji but he wud do mukka to pandit  na

if  last episode is one hr special  me thinks tonite wud be the end and last episode wud be the one i wanted.  bit of ending of gkd and bit of behind the scenes

and thanks all for likes and comments

well priya i dont know to laugh or cry but  well some strange twist made me do the update yday  hehe
swamini5 thumbnail

Good Morning Cb

Tommorow  would be the high point of the show.
Why do i get the feeling that arpita is alive๐Ÿ˜†

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh no  sow wud be happy to hear that   swamin and good morning

u still feel she is arpita

heee  naa i still dont feel she is arpita

the shadow of death is there in avdesh's face since last few episodes

bt agar hum haar ke bhi jeette hain to bhi baazigar kahlayenge

haar kar jeetne wale ko yahi to kahte hai

๐Ÿ˜†
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

oh no  sow wud be happy to hear that   swamin and good morning