Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Bharti with out HOOD

lalltipsy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi this message is to the cv's please dont put Bharti back ,into sari's keep her

in nice suits. she looks much better. expecially with out the HOOD😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
think we've all campaigned against this very hard...and for a while we were winning but unfortunately the hood is now back...
bavdfan thumbnail
ahah @Rae yes we have literally "campaigned" . Sounds like we're fighting against human prejudice. That made me laugh out loud!

But yes, all was doing great and Kamla turned the head and said "Murli, Bharti" and then, it was the end. We saw Bharti in sari, but not the pretty sari type she had when she went to Shimla but a fluffly one, enveloping her from head to toes. Tss tss tss ugly! And that candy pink colour...

Oh and what's up with her hair? Seriously, there is no possible way that the hair styler team was serious doing that. I had a twitch every time they showed this ugly and weird and old and ugly (again xD) hair style.
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
To be honest I didn't mind the hair so much.  It wasn't great, but it was the least offensive part of her look today.

Number 1 offence?  The damn pallu was back on!! 😡

Number 2 offence?  Yep, that cotton candy saree did nothing for her at all.

No Pallu!  I thought we had made it clear?  I mean look at my campaign slogan.  It's my siggie for crying out loud.

Why CV's why?

@ Bavdfan - I loved that saree she wore on the first day of the honeymoon epi.  It looked really good on her, and without the pallu on her head she looked taller.  Today, the saree, the pallu and that hair just drowned her once again.

The hair actually probably would have looked better if she wasn't covering it with her pallu, so that all you could see was the fringe part.
cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Rakhie_08, I saw tonight's episode (May 26th) and the first thing that came to mind, in the first half was damn! Murli withdrew his hand from hers.

And the second thing that came to mind was damn! Bharti looks like a humpty dumpty! I thought she gained weight in 2 days when I realized it was that damn pallu and the square head hairstyle they gave her!  That made me think of you!

We should start a petition thread of what we want to see. In fact, we should overwhelm Imagine.tv's YouTube channel and DEMAND

1. Murli & Bharti lovey dovey scenes.

2. Murli needs a complete wardrobe change! Why is he still wearing his 'gharib' clothes? He is a maalik of a factory, married to Rupesh Chauhan's daughter and literally is a crore and Bharti patti!

3.  No more palloo for Bharti

4. Murli himself, MUST ask Bharti to stop wearing the pallu and tell her how sweet she looks in a suit.

5. Murli /Bharti date night! We are living in 21st century and both of them are college educated. Surely they can do with a date night once a week where Murli takes her to Bombay to Bade Miya's to eat some boti kabob! LOL!!

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheznazi

@Rakhie_08, I saw tonight's episode (May 26th) and the first thing that came to mind, in the first half was damn! Murli withdrew his hand from hers.

And the second thing that came to mind was damn! Bharti looks like a humpty dumpty! I thought she gained weight in 2 days when I realized it was that damn pallu and the square head hairstyle they gave her!  That made me think of you!

We should start a petition thread of what we want to see. In fact, we should overwhelm Imagine.tv's YouTube channel and DEMAND

1. Murli & Bharti lovey dovey scenes.

2. Murli needs a complete wardrobe change! Why is he still wearing his 'gharib' clothes? He is a maalik of a factory, married to Rupesh Chauhan's daughter and literally is a crore and Bharti patti!

3.  No more palloo for Bharti

4. Murli himself, MUST ask Bharti to stop wearing the pallu and tell her how sweet she looks in a suit.

5. Murli /Bharti date night! We are living in 21st century and both of them are college educated. Surely they can do with a date night once a week where Murli takes her to Bombay to Bade Miya's to eat some boti kabob! LOL!!

Ditto.  I saw that too and my heart just sank.

Even though Murli is stressing over something that hasn't even bothered to look into properly yet, I still felt bad for him too.  Already he feels that he can't get close to Bharti in any way whatsoever, for fear that one thing will lead to another.  And I'm sure that kills him.

And poor Bharti.  She knows somethings wrong, she just doesn't know what it is.  She looked so hurt and confused today when Murli was behaving so aloof.  I'm not saying she wanted anything more.  She just wanted to be close to her husband, but sensed that he was trying to stay away

They really need to be open with each other and get to the bottom of this.  Bharti gave him the opportunity today and he didn't take it!.

Murli has so far managed to avoid getting close by insisting that Bharti sleep all the time! 😕 
What is he going to do now that they are back home?  How long can he keep finding reasons for her to go to bed before him?  Or to keep herself at a safe distance from himself!

The idea of a BharLi date sounds lovely.  The chances of CV's giving it to us?  Zilch
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

cheznazi, i fully agree with you on all the points... i desperately want murli to fix his notion of keeping away from his wife...that is soo very wrong...my heart is aching for bharti. they need to love each other, and we need to see them loving each other.

please add to your list of demands, ie, murli to clear his wrong concepts regarding intimacy with his wife, who so very much deserves the love of her husband.
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i have not done my research yet, but the more i think, the more upset i get...how can the creatives make such a mockery of human emotions based on false assumptions? they have planned to play with murli's emotions and then bharti's emotions, thus playing with audiences' emotions. had it been some other misunderstanding, i would have accepted that...but they are dealing with completely false and flawed  theories of medical science...i want an explanation from them...enough of this BS...

my only concern is there shouldn't be any hurt emotions...bharti and murli have to remain happy and united...now that murli truly loves her and deeply cares for her, why should she keep getting hurt by his actions, and in the process get the realization that all this is due to her being a midget...

the sooner they fix it, the better it is for us...
cheznazi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

The idea of a BharLi date sounds lovely.  The chances of CV's giving it to us?  Zilch

Ouch!😆

You are right - zero chances. It just felt good to dream for a nano minute! LOL
cheznazi thumbnail
Originally posted by: hashbrown

cheznazi, i fully agree with you on all the points... i desperately want murli to fix his notion of keeping away from his wife...that is soo very wrong...my heart is aching for bharti. they need to love each other, and we need to see them loving each other.

please add to your list of demands, ie, murli to clear his wrong concepts regarding intimacy with his wife, who so very much deserves the love of her husband.

We should start a "complaint's thread" and then, we should all assign a day for someone to post it on Imagine's YouTube channel (or if anyone knows Raakesh Paswan's contact details). This way, the we don't get flagged as spammers and the fans will be heard. What do you think?

To be honest @hashbrown, I felt really sad that Bharti's attempt was rejected. For a moment I thought, okay, she is sensible enough and knows something is bothering him - so why is she not putting 2 and 2 together and put his mind to rest? Or ask him! Ask him what's bugging him because she can clearly see he is not 'all there' and is treating her like a child!

Let this be their first fight after suhaag raat! 😛