Share Ur Frustration Regarding Switzerland

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
We all were so excited abt SNS going to Switzerland and what all we could see esp what all change we can see in Aham...
but CVs ruined it all...they could not balance even a single thing...

they neither Displayed Swizz Beauty properly nor they could emote Aham and Gopi and their Love Story...

And I cant stop here and can go on and on and on abt my anger and frustration regarding the mess of Switzerland track that CVs did...

I was talking to Atop and thought y not we all can share our anger abt it..

so over to u all...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli for dedicating a separate thread to venting out our frustration and anger on the Swiss phiss trip..
Argh! I toh just can't begin with the endless list..Why the heck did they take them when they ahd to show a always grumpy Ahem..
Why did they waste so much money on a track which could have been shown here too..
Why no developments with regards to the story and GoHem?
Inspite of winning the contract why the hell did Ahem still remain Grumpy?
Why the locales were not captured that beautifully ?🤣 I mean they didn't move the story but atleast should have projected much beautifully?

I will be back with more, just the mere mention of Swiss track and I just blew..

Luv atop
Telly_Addict thumbnail
I can completely understand it Atop...
m also feeling like Super angry when ever I think abt what CVs did to Swiss track and how they ruined everything and that too after so much hype and attention...

will be waiting for more from u...
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sadhli, it was a complete spoiler yaar..I mean here I wsa like actually jumping as if am the one who's going to the alps and would be enjoying it through their projection..
Such a romantic place and a beautiful environment and they had to ruin it with a defective storyline, loose ends and a very bad screenplay..
Gosh! I cannot just begin to explain my disappointment and I guess so have all the Saathiyans here felt ditched abt teh entire series there..
It was such an abrupt thing..
Today they get the contract and bang they are back home? I mean, what was that? Why the sudden rush and I cannot even start on the editing part which was just pathetic..
Am so sorry to use such derogatory words but SNS being a show which I watch and see as a potential great show and turning into something this, just annoys me to the core..It has the potential to match upto it's TRP's and stuff but they refuse to work on it..

Luv atop
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it was a complete spoilt trip totally 
if they had made it superb and better for them to become together and calm down and sort everything out then it would have been great
but the cv has lost the plot totally its a disgrace totally if they had never showed crap then i would still be watching till today but no i had to complte stop just there to wait until the day finally comes 
am super duper angry 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Sadli,
It didn't bother me one bit because I had no expectations of Gohem track taking off. The highlight of that  Swiss episode was getting to see the love btwn Koki & Gopi.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ atop & Sadhli - Agree with you. The Swiss trip still has the power to bring out our anger.

It was as if the whole trip's screenplay was written by a person who's totally anti-romance. There was no whiff of romance. The dream sequences were a hurried after-thought to save themselves from brickbats in India.

In fact, the Swiss tourism dept should sue these people for not protraying their beautiful country properly.

Enough for now, will be back with more.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Liz Ben...u are so right but yaar is dil ko kaise samjhaye jo is SNS ko dekhta hai to sirf Goham ki wajah se..
I know I should not say thins...but kya karu dil ke haatho majbur hu...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Liz Ben...u are so right but yaar is dil ko kaise samjhaye jo is SNS ko dekhta hai to sirf Goham ki wajah se..

I know I should not say thins...but kya karu dil ke haatho majbur hu...

Sadli,
Khabo ki duniya mein jale javo. Reality se bahether hai!
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

@ atop & Sadhli - Agree with you. The Swiss trip still has the power to bring out our anger.

It was as if the whole trip's screenplay was written by a person who's totally anti-romance. There was no whiff of romance. The dream sequences were a hurried after-thought to save themselves from brickbats in India.

In fact, the Swiss tourism dept should sue these people for not protraying their beautiful country properly.

Enough for now, will be back with more.

thanx for agreeing with me Rana...
@bold...i too want that to happen...one of my frnd is also in Switzerland and after seeing her Pics of every weekend trip I was like have CVs really went to Switzerland or somewhere else...
they wasted time in proving "Train in Swizz starts just in 2 mints" not even a second of delay...
then "In a hotel u can get good indian food also"
but nothing really abt Beauty...