Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piyas Change, and the hollowness-Excellent! (Page 2)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Loved ur post!!! nothing to add nothing to say...it was jst purrfect!!!!Clap

Chakku. u r to cuteEmbarrassed. thnx hun!

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Yes, Mari, I'm still here but I confess I no longer participate as enthusiastically as I used to once. Who would know the reason better than you? (=
I feel Abhay has fulfilled his promise, or at least tried to anyway but I'm sure he never thought it'll turn out this way. As in, along with being happy and peaceful, Pia's also empty and incomplete. I don't know whether he is pulling her towards himself or she is getting pulled anyway but fact remains, they are soulmates who are bonded together by destiny and no matter what, one day, they're bound to meet. 
I think they're just dragging by not showing Abhay so soon. This is EK. We need to live with itLOL

@P.S. Tell me about it! She looks so huggable in Pjs! I actually like it better than her normal clothes. Regarding her new look, it's nice but I still prefer the old one. I like what she wore in the precap though. The first outfit didn't go down too well with me for some reason. Just my opinion :P

Yep, i know the reasons very wellErmm.
Oh, i guess i expressed in a wrong way. true Abhay fullfilled his promise with his actions. What i mean with him dragging her towards himself is nothing he does willingly. its just there, sometimes him, sometimes by the help of nature. Intresting , the nature that divides their worlds and forbidds them is always a main element in dragging them together aswell.

Yea, EK seems to love turturing her viewers. If it wasnt for these two extreme intense story and coact, i would have given up and loosed interest long time back i tell you.
It might be also be that, it wasnt exactly that spot where he was lying, just its sorroundings. As per promo and articles he'll come to life with her presence, the only explanation is that he is lying little more to th left or maybe right from where she touched?LOL Or what? she has to touch 3 times before it starts working?LOL

@PS. I know, just wanna jump in and hug her,lol.
Lol, no worries, i totally respect oppinions. I am just fed up with insists and hypocrasies on some points. reason why i worte like that on the topic which you probably have seen,
Anyways, i am not really bothered, as i dont put much thaught on it. But if i was to say something. Maybe new look combined with old. Her curls look beautiful. I have always wished they would shift every once in a while. so i would want the straight back again and the curls againLOL, cant choose as she is gorgeous in both. And tomorrow, yea she was nice. havnt seen the precap proparly though.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 25 May 2011 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
^^Aw! It's ok, Mari! But you should be used to it by now, na? Don't take all this too heart. Everyone isn't exactly sensible in putting their points across and that does tend to pinch sometimes but we can't help it. Better to leave it go and live in peace.
I just want Abhay to come back soon now. Hopefully, since Pia was around him today, we should see him in this week unless EK wants to drag it unnecessarily. It really gets on my nerves as well LOL
And about the natural forces, again a move of destiny to symbolise that they're simply meant to be together always.  
And I just realised I replied to your post in reverse order :P

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
^^
Yes, the nature force is beautiful!
Even i want Abhay back, AbayPiya are supposed to be incomplete without eachother and that surely grabs us aswell when eaither of them is missing. Piya does carry the episode well as todays, alone on her own though. But ofcourse we have already had enough with Abhiya-less and not enough Abhay or Piya recent weeks. So there is nor room and no pateince left.
I have no issues with different oppinions. But immaturity and non-sensisility does get me. i dont take it at heart. And i am used to it. doesnt mean its stop spoiling the enjoyment though. Anyways enough on that lol.

I replied in reverse order too.lool

Edited by ..Mari.. - 25 May 2011 at 11:37am

.Jane..

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Excellent post.
true, her change makes sense! i have no issue with the character beeing more. stylished combined with her old looks. she is the main character n needs the attention.
her seeking nd longing nd their connection despite of all logic is beautiful!. nd well the portrayal as always great nd among the shows few strongest. she was a munchkin in the Pjs. She is gorgeous.
i am Done with drahs!!

Edited by cooliecute - 25 May 2011 at 12:13pm

..Mari..

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Greatly expressed. yes the creatives have started off really great on the Abhiya front the only thing that can destroy it is the famous drags nd side character dominations which apparently will do again considering more involvment of some mentioned sidecharcaters.

True, Piyas surface change is logical. And the strong longing and seeking is beautiful.Looking gorgeous btw, the most rare, good lookin girl on the show, she is not typical, but natural with a fairy touch to it.

..Mari..

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Sensible Post. Dont see many of it here,lol.
True, the transformation makes sense to the situation. i am proud of the creatives for once, but dragging will for sure take this pride away! I am also afraid that sidetracks might start to dominate again with the new changes and that always means AbhayPia screenspace sacrifised. Fingers crossed for creatives eyes to open and change in that front.

Its true, take away Piya from Abhay and the otherwise reserved and strong Abhay turns into a restless tornado. Take Abhay from Piya or blame something on Piyas Abhay and the otherwise big hearted and forgiving soul turns into a attacking Tigress. And now apart from physically taking away, even the mind is erased.Resulting in an unkwon longing and seeking with a beautiful dragging point into the woods.*sigh* these two lonely and paind souls.

They are both very intrestig characters, in the moment specially Piya's state. They are among the very few intresting non-cliched characters of the show. Its sad the creators cant do justice to the epicness they gave life to with these characters, ofcourse main credit goes to the great portrayals. If enough focus and importance was given in terms of screenspace and pace we could have been satisfied. Hope for betterment henceforth.

Edited by -monus- - 25 May 2011 at 9:41pm

..Mari..

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Amazing Post!
Honestly, the center of everything has been established as Piya is totaally incomplete without Abhay. She isn't Piya, She's a barbie doll that has been created by Abhay. So let this barbie doll solve her puzzle and  hope full that missing piece will come back again in our lives soon :) 

..Mari..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index