Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -monus-

Sensible Post. Dont see many of it here,lol.

True, the transformation makes sense to the situation. i am proud of the creatives for once, but dragging will for sure take this pride away! I am also afraid that sidetracks might start to dominate again with the new changes and that always means AbhayPia screenspace sacrifised. Fingers crossed for creatives eyes to open and change in that front.

Thank you. Well join the club. sensible posts and equall judge on charcaters here is just dead.
Its already started. i guess we hoped to much. as it seems they are just gonna drag Abhay reentry and Abhiya meeting to the Maha episode. and here i thaught Piya would actually get back her memroy by then. how slly of me to hope that knwoing these creatives:(

Its true, take away Piya from Abhay and the otherwise reserved and strong Abhay turns into a restless tornado. Take Abhay from Piya or blame something on Piyas Abhay and the otherwise big hearted and forgiving soul turns into a attacking Tigress. And now apart from physically taking away, even the mind is erased.Resulting in an unkwon longing and seeking with a beautiful dragging point into the woods.*sigh* these two lonely and paind souls.

Beautifully said👏. true the way they are for eachother is epic. specially Piya now. his memries are 'erased' wich means its not even there to possibly remember, but her heart says different.

They are both very intrestig characters, in the moment specially Piya's state. They are among the very few intresting non-cliched characters of the show. Its sad the creators cant do justice to the epicness they gave life to with these characters, ofcourse main credit goes to the great portrayals. If enough focus and importance was given in terms of screenspace and pace we could have been satisfied. Hope for betterment henceforth.

Their charcaters are the only reason i tolerate this dragging chewing gum🤢someone needs to give these creatives some brain to 'create' with. this is the only show where viewers have to 'beg' for atleast enough 'main charcater' screenspace n focus.

..Mari.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Amazing Post!

Honestly, the center of everything has been established as Piya is totaally incomplete without Abhay. She isn't Piya, She's a barbie doll that has been created by Abhay. So let this barbie doll solve her puzzle and  hope full that missing piece will come back again in our lives soon :) 

thnx😳
Abhay is incomplete without Piya and Piya is incomplete wothout Abhay. true, thats actually the purpose. She is one gorgoues barbie doll for sure. I am liking the created change to show how her missing piece changed her. true, only her strong heart can do it. missing Abhiya, hope she finds clues real soon.
..Mari.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Yaho MARI..one of my fav writer is BACK..with a BANG..oh what..!!! Superb mari I am so so so glad..& Agree with each word which is so precious..!!! thank you fo rwriting ..& please do it frequently..Love you loads..like in Pocz 's & Chilz's chakku's & kritz's nidzi's adn so on & on..😆posts ..I dont know what to say you back..I get speechless with over flowing emotions..because I feel you all tell exactly liek how I feel And makes me hyper & in my hyperness I forget what  to tell you back..🤗

TR🤗🤗you are a sweetheart! donno if i will fully be back! but hey! ur awesome post will always be the best ones!
Thnx for agreeing. glad my words made sense.