Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^^
Yes, the nature force is beautiful!
Even i want Abhay back, AbayPiya are supposed to be incomplete without eachother and that surely grabs us aswell when eaither of them is missing. Piya does carry the episode well as todays, alone on her own though. But ofcourse we have already had enough with Abhiya-less and not enough Abhay or Piya recent weeks. So there is nor room and no pateince left.
I have no issues with different oppinions. But immaturity and non-sensisility does get me. i dont take it at heart. And i am used to it. doesnt mean its stop spoiling the enjoyment though. Anyways enough on that lol.

I replied in reverse order too.lool
Edited by ..Mari.. - 12 years ago
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Excellent post.
true, her change makes sense! i have no issue with the character beeing more. stylished combined with her old looks. she is the main character n needs the attention.
her seeking nd longing nd their connection despite of all logic is beautiful!. nd well the portrayal as always great nd among the shows few strongest. she was a munchkin in the Pjs. She is gorgeous.
i am Done with drahs!!Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago
adorableKSG thumbnail
Greatly expressed. yes the creatives have started off really great on the Abhiya front the only thing that can destroy it is the famous drags nd side character dominations which apparently will do again considering more involvment of some mentioned sidecharcaters.

True, Piyas surface change is logical. And the strong longing and seeking is beautiful.Looking gorgeous btw, the most rare, good lookin girl on the show, she is not typical, but natural with a fairy touch to it.
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sensible Post. Dont see many of it here,lol.
True, the transformation makes sense to the situation. i am proud of the creatives for once, but dragging will for sure take this pride away! I am also afraid that sidetracks might start to dominate again with the new changes and that always means AbhayPia screenspace sacrifised. Fingers crossed for creatives eyes to open and change in that front.

Its true, take away Piya from Abhay and the otherwise reserved and strong Abhay turns into a restless tornado. Take Abhay from Piya or blame something on Piyas Abhay and the otherwise big hearted and forgiving soul turns into a attacking Tigress. And now apart from physically taking away, even the mind is erased.Resulting in an unkwon longing and seeking with a beautiful dragging point into the woods.*sigh* these two lonely and paind souls.

They are both very intrestig characters, in the moment specially Piya's state. They are among the very few intresting non-cliched characters of the show. Its sad the creators cant do justice to the epicness they gave life to with these characters, ofcourse main credit goes to the great portrayals. If enough focus and importance was given in terms of screenspace and pace we could have been satisfied. Hope for betterment henceforth.
Edited by -monus- - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Post!
Honestly, the center of everything has been established as Piya is totaally incomplete without Abhay. She isn't Piya, She's a barbie doll that has been created by Abhay. So let this barbie doll solve her puzzle and  hope full that missing piece will come back again in our lives soon :) 
..Mari.. thumbnail

-edit

Edited by ..Mari.. - 12 years ago
..Mari.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooliecute

Excellent post.
true, her change makes sense! i have no issue with the character beeing more. stylished combined with her old looks. she is the main character n needs the attention.
her seeking nd longing nd their connection despite of all logic is beautiful!. nd well the portrayal as always great nd among the shows few strongest. she was a munchkin in the Pjs. She is gorgeous.
i am Done with drahs!!

thnx😳 true these two dont get the deserved screenspace as main charcaters should. i hate it because i know the show would do so much better if creatives hadnt been careless there.
@portrayal, isnt it one of the show strongest pillars to hold on to? she is amazing.
@Pjs, you too?lol...yes i want a bear hug in those Pjs!
Drags. so am i, but with new entries, seems we gonna suffer even more. well, bring it creatives. our patrience have its limits. i am watching this for Abhiya&Maithali and thats the main plot which creatives seems to forget.
..Mari.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: adorableKSG

Greatly expressed. yes the creatives have started off really great on the Abhiya front the only thing that can destroy it is the famous drags nd side character dominations which apparently will do again considering more involvment of some mentioned sidecharcaters.

True, Piyas surface change is logical. And the strong longing and seeking is beautiful.Looking gorgeous btw, the most rare, good lookin girl on the show, she is not typical, but natural with a fairy touch to it.

yep, and the only things that can destory seems to be on their way, drag and domniations:(
Oh, she indeed is. she is a full package with a fairy touch as you say😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaho MARI..one of my fav writer is BACK..with a BANG..oh what..!!! Superb mari I am so so so glad..& Agree with each word which is so precious..!!! thank you fo rwriting ..& please do it frequently..Love you loads..like in Pocz 's & Chilz's chakku's & kritz's nidzi's adn so on & on..😆posts ..I dont know what to say you back..I get speechless with over flowing emotions..because I feel you all tell exactly liek how I feel And makes me hyper & in my hyperness I forget what  to tell you back..🤗
o.Soha.o thumbnail
excellent and sensible post. i agree:)