Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piyas Change, and the hollowness-Excellent!

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

-Don do this Abhay
-I dont want to forget you, i cant forget you
         -You have to Piya.Forget me.

And so not only Piya's Abhay, but Abhay's Piya froze in time. Only to wake up by eachother.

Abhay erased Abhay from Piyas memories.Though he didnt consider, erasing himself is no less than erasing what Piyas identity had been re-defined with, it was erasing her reason of existence, 'beeing' for Abhay, 'beeing' for Abhay+Piya. The rest of the years that are still in her mind is not enough to take her along the way cause even those memories were complete with Abhays existence post their involovment.
So now, taking that important phase away, leaves a blank Piya, Great-hearted, confident in base just as before , but with a in importnat part of identificiation missing.  Dependet on amnesia, the erased identification of existence, the heart would push the mind into a confusion, into a search for a truth your mind has no idea of but in this special case the extreme strong heart insists on revealing. Along the way the failed mind would for an easement try to find momentary solace in surface-Happiness occupations as an escape and there comes the modeling in and more style-awarness personality for Piyas case as a great and sensible change. That she was keept away from the place this strong heart more easily would help her mind would make her more lost in the new world that she has a hollow happiness sorrounding her.

Now she is back, and one glimpse on the 'dangerous' woods and a drag. No matter what the family have tried to feed her mind with, She has known it all along, her heart has convinced her mind that just something, something is wrong and my right,my truth lies here, this is where i'll find my missing piece. And in this moment we realise, she is still there, and what always have surprised us, her inner strenght will once again not only help here find her way but also bring back Abhay, such is her love that no memory loss, that no distnace can break through it, such is her love to break a curse she neaither has an idea of nor its hers to break.
This 'Strong' love, between AbhayPiya has always been the main force, and for very few times the writers have brought justice into conveying its strenght. This seems to be the most powerful times of all.

I would just like to appriciate and credit the creatives as i know there wont be many oppurtunities to do it otherwise,lol. The surface change in habbits and what they choosed Piya to become in proffesion made perfect sense after the amnesia in connection to reality, considering what was erased and its power, possibilites was there that she would go insane but ofcourse then comes the 'Piya' flavour in, the inner strenght, which the creatives didnt forget plus the kind-heart which has keept her routed despite of the change that usually can turn people upside and down.
Having Piya exactly as she was before the leap and memory loss would not make sense. A habbit and surface change was must. And intersting is the way she'll lean back to the old times slowly as track develops. 
One main dragging point for me regarding AbhayPiya has been their ups and downs, their bad times aswell as happy. The sucking pain that eats one inside. Their changes, their imperfection. and in the end the always remaining strong point , Abhay and Piyas connection. I am enjoying these changes fully! Oh, and yea. she looks absoulutly like a delicious muffin.

And today we feel this longing this epmtiness through Piyas behaviour, through her hollow piece, we feel that 1 whole year without Abhiya, that one whole year where Piya couldnt identitfy herself within this 1 episode only. And that makes us restless, impatient and hurt. Greatly conveyed. Hats off to Sukirti for the always great portrayals.

I hope they spare us to much drags as i am seriously not in patience mood. Re-intro of their charcaters and reminding the viewers that Piya should not know anything of the past from every single character is not needed.
I hope you give us the promise atleast this time. AbhayPiya needs proper focus and importance.

Keep it up creatives!

Edited by ..Mari.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Excellent post πŸ‘ 
Pia has finally started having identity crises. This was expected, wasn't it? She has friends, she has a family. Everyone loves her to death yet, she feels incomplete. In her words, like an integral piece in the puzzle of her life is missing. That pull towards the jungle is obvious considering her deep rooted connection to that place, where she'd first met Abhay, where she'd fought with him, where she'd shared all those beautiful moments with him and lastly, where all her memories regarding the above mentioned had been taken away. As so rightly said by you, that night, it wasn't only Abhay who froze. Pia froze with him. When he walked away from her, she also walked away from herself and what was left behind was nothing more that a hollow, empty girl desperately searching for those pieces which will complete her once again. 
From that PoV, I liked today's episode a lot. I, too, hope that this track is not dragged too much, though (=
..Mari.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Excellent post πŸ‘ 
Pia has finally started having identity crises. This was expected, wasn't it? She has friends, she has a family. Everyone loves her to death yet, she feels incomplete. In her words, like an integral piece in the puzzle of her life is missing. That pull towards the jungle is obvious considering her deep rooted connection to that place, where she'd first met Abhay, where she'd fought with him, where she'd shared all those beautiful moments with him and lastly, where all her memories regarding the above mentioned had been taken away. As so rightly said by you, that night, it wasn't only Abhay who froze. Pia froze with him. When he walked away from her, she also walked away from herself and what was left behind was nothing more that a hollow, empty girl desperately searching for those pieces which will complete her once again. 
From that PoV, I liked today's episode a lot. I, too, hope that this track is not dragged too much, though (=

Thnx chillz. So you are still around here😊.
True all the love from the sorroundings is there,but even that is somehow not real in its true meaning.
The pull towards the jungle is beautiful, i love it. Abhay, even in a frozen state is dragging Piya towards him. His promise of a life in peace and happiness without him for her will never be fullfilled as he even while saying it is dragging her towards himself.
Pia froze with him. But the inner strenght have still keept her routed and the bases safe. As we saw her today the only change is a more modern touch to it as of personality, which i am not disliking fully. but what pains one as viewer is exactly that hollow part,that missing peace which even she in this state admits her life is incomplete without, let be incomplete, its no life.
I liked todays episode aswell. Even though no Abhiya but i can see them in Piyas longing and expressions.Its painfull.
Enjoying this characteristic war. i am hoping and hoping that drags would be minimum!!
Why didnt the show Abhay while Piya touched the ground today?πŸ˜•

PS. she looked like delicious muffin in the pyjamas.lol.
..Mari.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

hey nice post.I liked it

Thank you😊
..Mari.. thumbnail
ermm 251 views? i dont bite pplπŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved ur post!!! nothing to add nothing to say...it was jst purrfect!!!!πŸ‘
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Mari..

Thnx chillz. So you are still around here😊.
True all the love from the sorroundings is there,but even that is somehow not real in its true meaning.
The pull towards the jungle is beautiful, i love it. Abhay, even in a frozen state is dragging Piya towards him. His promise of a life in peace and happiness without him for her will never be fullfilled as he even while saying it is dragging her towards himself.
Pia froze with him. But the inner strenght have still keept her routed and the bases safe. As we saw her today the only change is a more modern touch to it as of personality, which i am not disliking fully. but what pains one as viewer is exactly that hollow part,that missing peace which even she in this state admits her life is incomplete without, let be incomplete, its no life.
I liked todays episode aswell. Even though no Abhiya but i can see them in Piyas longing and expressions.Its painfull.
Enjoying this characteristic war. i am hoping and hoping that drags would be minimum!!
Why didnt the show Abhay while Piya touched the ground today?πŸ˜•

PS. she looked like delicious muffin in the pyjaymas.lol.

Yes, Mari, I'm still here but I confess I no longer participate as enthusiastically as I used to once. Who would know the reason better than you? (=
I feel Abhay has fulfilled his promise, or at least tried to anyway but I'm sure he never thought it'll turn out this way. As in, along with being happy and peaceful, Pia's also empty and incomplete. I don't know whether he is pulling her towards himself or she is getting pulled anyway but fact remains, they are soulmates who are bonded together by destiny and no matter what, one day, they're bound to meet. 
I think they're just dragging by not showing Abhay so soon. This is EK. We need to live with itπŸ˜†

@P.S. Tell me about it! She looks so huggable in Pjs! I actually like it better than her normal clothes. Regarding her new look, it's nice but I still prefer the old one. I like what she wore in the precap though. The first outfit didn't go down too well with me for some reason. Just my opinion :P
..Mari.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

Loved ur post!!! nothing to add nothing to say...it was jst purrfect!!!!πŸ‘

Chakku. u r to cute😳. thnx hun!
..Mari.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Yes, Mari, I'm still here but I confess I no longer participate as enthusiastically as I used to once. Who would know the reason better than you? (=
I feel Abhay has fulfilled his promise, or at least tried to anyway but I'm sure he never thought it'll turn out this way. As in, along with being happy and peaceful, Pia's also empty and incomplete. I don't know whether he is pulling her towards himself or she is getting pulled anyway but fact remains, they are soulmates who are bonded together by destiny and no matter what, one day, they're bound to meet. 
I think they're just dragging by not showing Abhay so soon. This is EK. We need to live with itπŸ˜†

@P.S. Tell me about it! She looks so huggable in Pjs! I actually like it better than her normal clothes. Regarding her new look, it's nice but I still prefer the old one. I like what she wore in the precap though. The first outfit didn't go down too well with me for some reason. Just my opinion :P

Yep, i know the reasons very wellπŸ€”.
Oh, i guess i expressed in a wrong way. true Abhay fullfilled his promise with his actions. What i mean with him dragging her towards himself is nothing he does willingly. its just there, sometimes him, sometimes by the help of nature. Intresting , the nature that divides their worlds and forbidds them is always a main element in dragging them together aswell.

Yea, EK seems to love turturing her viewers. If it wasnt for these two extreme intense story and coact, i would have given up and loosed interest long time back i tell you.
It might be also be that, it wasnt exactly that spot where he was lying, just its sorroundings. As per promo and articles he'll come to life with her presence, the only explanation is that he is lying little more to th left or maybe right from where she touched?πŸ˜† Or what? she has to touch 3 times before it starts working?πŸ˜†

@PS. I know, just wanna jump in and hug her,lol.
Lol, no worries, i totally respect oppinions. I am just fed up with insists and hypocrasies on some points. reason why i worte like that on the topic which you probably have seen,
Anyways, i am not really bothered, as i dont put much thaught on it. But if i was to say something. Maybe new look combined with old. Her curls look beautiful. I have always wished they would shift every once in a while. so i would want the straight back again and the curls againπŸ˜†, cant choose as she is gorgeous in both. And tomorrow, yea she was nice. havnt seen the precap proparly though.
.Jane.. thumbnail
^^Aw! It's ok, Mari! But you should be used to it by now, na? Don't take all this too heart. Everyone isn't exactly sensible in putting their points across and that does tend to pinch sometimes but we can't help it. Better to leave it go and live in peace.
I just want Abhay to come back soon now. Hopefully, since Pia was around him today, we should see him in this week unless EK wants to drag it unnecessarily. It really gets on my nerves as well πŸ˜†
And about the natural forces, again a move of destiny to symbolise that they're simply meant to be together always.  
And I just realised I replied to your post in reverse order :P