Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh i m late again . but still writing πŸ˜‰

so 2day's show was at least better than d tuesday 1 . 😊

show started with continuity ...zaroorat nahi thi . then tota maina'a saaf -safai with flashbacks ok but kuch aur nahi ho satka tha kya πŸ˜• i mean i m getting bored of seeing same style of romance every time πŸ˜• . n i agree with some ppl here that unko pehle bedroom clean karna tha ...kya fayda hall clean karke ..floor par sona pada na .πŸ˜• but i guess adat ho gayi hai jab se show start hua hai they r sleeping on weird things n places πŸ˜†
BUT I LIkED THAT SCENE ..SLEEPING CALMLY IN EACH OTHER ARMS πŸ˜³ LOOkED VERY CUTE πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
n then whole sequence of mikhael's  was very nice . good job by danish . n by director as well πŸ‘πŸ‘ this scene n sequence saved d entire episode . full logic was there . though i was not intrstd b4 in this shooter thing but chalo it was well placed .πŸ‘πŸΌ

n then chachu came sudnly ...file mein adress bhi likh tha ki kahan jana hai ..πŸ˜†kuch bhi dikhate hai ...waise sanchit agar ye batata to baat samajh mein aati but ..anyways ..that sequence was d most funny 1 . i mean 1 bullet in ARM n chachu gone ..lol he was behaving as if goli chest par lagi ..what kind of police wala he is ..kuch arjun se hi seekh le ..itni baar goli lagi phir bhi kuch nahi hua .

chalo so overall good episode n now d last 1 2day ...with full doze of ahulu family πŸ₯± n as kk n kk said in sbs that they r not happy with ending so i m keeping my expectations low . n moreover its kinda same like season 1 . with shaadi photos πŸ˜†

kavyasam thumbnail

Outstanding questions  with   even more  outstanding  answers. Superb  Aksh .  ClapClapClapClapClap.

@roma - maine kaha tha answers doongi, but  wont  be able  to  match even 1% of these answeres.   bit DITTO!! to them. 

@aksh -  really!!! Shocked  they used only quilt ,   I din notice that yday .   wah wah kya kamaal kitha art director ne Embarrassed,  and  the scene was cute  too, πŸ˜. 

and yeah me too guys  last  day  of  watching  imagine and for that matter  right now any other show  until something watch worthy like kmh2  comes 
kavyasam thumbnail

@shika - ditto !!.  nice take,

@sur - nice take .

@all -  m  scared to watch sbs/sbb.   jo hume dekhna  nahi tha wahi dikhayenge ,  why  remarry?  why  go and  be surrounded by family ?   I wanted to see them  say  we are better off without  fake family members and start afresh, while the  so called  family members brooded in guilt.  that is what I wanted to see.  
shibz thumbnail
& why only ullus?!! where are the Singhus?!! offcourse Mickey ki maatam mana rahe honge but they have always been our favz n not ullus😑 hume itni torture kyun sehni hai?!!😭 Love KMH n KK2!!
seems like KMH2 is Arjuhi's reunion with the family!!🀒 wich is not even theirs!!

kavya wat bout song of the day...nobody has posted!!
kavyasam thumbnail
phichle  kuch  dino  se  no one is posting  song of the day  shibz..  aaj ke liye  atleast  kuch   post  karna hai. 

I  dont  understand  how  they  cannot  show  raashi and  daadi  atleast ,  I mean  ullus  are not even arjun's family   and  they have done  something  very bad  to his  mom ,  and still  they  are  considered  as  great family πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  Booo  CVs

and  I Love  KMH and Arjuhi and will love  any praise worthy character,   unworthy  character  yes  I will FF the scene. 

watched  micky's  scene  twice yday,  he was fabulous.
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
M here

hai kavya but its in pen drive will give it after the epi ends here..

as far as FFing goes WE ARE THE AUDIENCE AND WE DECIDE WHAT WE WATCH AND WHAT WE DONT IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEY CAN GO TAKE A HIKE FOR ALL I CARE 😈
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hii all!! Last epi!!*sob sob*:'(
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Naina keep the sob sob for tomo aaj DVs and ullus ki dhajiya udani hai for one last time like never before 😈
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hehe thanks guyz for the answers..  i ws feelng low n those seemed very enticing..😈

FF.. ari so true.. this is an open forum n we are all entitiled to our opinions.. jisse padhna nahi, woh aate kyu hai?
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
last epi 

part1 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv9mlXfTrHo[/YOUTUBE]