Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
darn!! i retaked everyone.. n IF pulled a fast one on me..no enthu to rewrite all that πŸ˜’ sowwie!!

gud takes all!! 

nishu gud to see ya bak.. back wid a bang!!

prem.. gud take on micky!! wish we cud see RPS reasoning behind arjun adoption
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 take everyone update mine too on pg1 nothing to read its weird
aksh4IF thumbnail
sur.. weird is what we like πŸ˜†

but jokes apart.. wonderful take..
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: roma2011

KITANI QUESTIONS HAI 
Since last 15 days I am totally disappointed from execution of each episode . Same here πŸ˜­

Lots of questions from today's episode remained unanswered any body from Imagines & c.vs bothering to answer like the many spaces n blanks they have  left for us this season.. we have to fill in ourselves dear.. lemme give it a shot😳

1.       Why unnecessary footage is given to side characters😑 , leads toh sideline ho gaye hai . because DVs r standing in the side of the set n planning na, they felt their brains were too heavy so they dismantled those, put those on the side.. so now all they cud perceive is the ppl closest to them.. which were the side characters since they were on the side.. so unko footage mil gaya.. πŸ˜†

2.       Why title track is not used , when it is a masterpiece and perfectly suits the situation , I wish it was song from some Ekta's movie kam se kam usko promote karne ke liye toh use karte😑 . because even CVs know that KMH2 title track is a masterpiece, which if used in the garbage of a story they have put together wud be insulted.. so they r paying their respects to the track by not using itπŸ˜†

3.       Where is Mr Punjabi's death body .Arohi toh court aa gayi thi bhag kar .πŸ˜• the dead body ran after her too, "arohi, arohi, mujhe bhi saath lekar jao, mein court me aakar arjun ke liye witness dunga.." but since arohi was running so fast.. she didnt' hear.. meanwhile the dead body gave up n decide to settle itself in a graveyard along the way..πŸ˜› Ram Punjabi R.I.P

4.       Why not even court bother to find reason of death of  Servant of Law. ( MR Punjabi).πŸ€ͺ because law is blind... did not realize servant was dead.. there r so many servants na.. ek ki kami nazar nahi aaya.. waise hi andha hai..πŸ˜†

5.       Why old scenes are shown again & again .Arjuhi ka toh phir bhi acceptable hai but ullus ka ?? at some point we had bashed them that they have no memory n that they are diseased with amnesia.. so they r proving that they remember.. with their version of Kitani Flashbacks Hai.. also it occurs to me.. they r looking for the lost title track.. toh while looking for it, all the old scenes r being found, which r haphazardly being thrown into whichever epi is being edited at that time..πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

6.       Why chachu not reading case file in the punjabi's house itself .πŸ₯± becuase he is worried about three things.. 1)punjabi's bhoot might be haunting the place.. 2)the khooni might be waiting to kill anybody else who comes n finds arjun's innocence wala evidence.. 3) hez worried rathore will take over in his absence πŸ€£

7.       Whether sudhir will be shown Nikama in whole season  πŸ˜•, Ok Sabse chota ullu is concentrating on mission pakodo tattoo wala what about vampire and senior ullu "Shut Up" . Kal toh bada bol raha tha suna 'suna lagta hai . Most useless character in KMH is Vampire kabhi kam karte hue nahi dikhaya gaya . ek muka mila tha apne dad ka case ladne ka who bhi sexsena ko de diya .😑 nalayak .πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i had wrote this somewhere.. that vampire is not shown working for two reasons.. 1) he knows he will be prosecuted if he is seen telling mein tera khoon pee jaunga in the court..n actually attacking anyone 2) he knows his talents at lawyer-giri are non-existent.. πŸ˜›

8.       Why  better dialogs for Mr Punajbi's notes was used  pura voice message copy kar diya.😑 read kavya's take for that.. punjabi bhagwan ke paas pahunch gaye, may he R.I.P n since chachu has his new found connection to bhaggu.. bhaggu is doing idhar ki baat udhar πŸ˜†

9.       Why every body suddenly  became ataryami  first name is  KSA then  Mr Punjabi was also anteryaami 'phele hi bavishyavaani kar de Arjuhi kaha milege .😲 CVs logic: when in doubt, talk to god.. when character in trouble, make him god. n god is antaryamiπŸ˜†

10.   Why Every time ullu's refer  shooter as killer . Arre tumhara baap jinda hai .jab who mara nahi toh uska shooter killer kaise ho gaya,πŸ˜† phir se law study karo . πŸ˜• law nahi science study karna tha.. coma aur death mein diff nahi pata.. sucks one of them is not a doc.. nahi toh ye prob nahi hoti.. am sure jab doc inko bata raha tha ki daddy dearest abhi zinda hai, arvind ne usko 'shut up, ye bullet wound hai' bola hoga, sudhir ne usko 'chup ho jaa kaminey, mein tera khoon pee jaunga' bola hoga aur rajvir ne uss doc ko pillar samajh kar maara hoga.. πŸ˜†

11.   Where is Mikeheal's wadrobe , before shooting of KSA , I have never seen Mikeheal  without shirt uska pura wadrobe choori  ho gaya kya . πŸ˜† micky wanted to make sure ppl didnt misunderstand n that they knew that he killed arjun n ksa.. why u ask? coz he wanted to prove that he was better than arjun.. zindagi bhar usko issi baat ki issue thi na ke arjun got more importance when it came to dangerous tasks.. toh this was his chance, his one shot at glory as a first rate criminal πŸ˜†

12.   For what Mikeheal was waiting , if he was determined to kill Arjun then , every time Arjuhi  hugged   guest appearance kar ke chala jata tha.😳 its feed the goat before slaughter logic.. "aur karo romance.. jab romance se thak haar kar so jaoge, tab mein aake goli maarunga!!"πŸ˜†

13.   Why a don's heir is  not having silencer for his pistol πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ, poor fellow  has to wait for aas pass wala people to sleep .πŸ˜†  ya true.. but am thinking.. since he is don ka beta.. uske gun ki awaaz miles n miles tak gunjti hogi, silencer or not.. DON ke gun ki shaan vakhri... sucks he stole arjun's pistol rather than arvind's during ksa shootout.. arvind ne apne gun ko toh kitni baar shut up bola hoga.. am sure it wud know by now to be silent..πŸ˜†

14.    When did people started residing near Arjun's Mom's house , first time when they show location was totally virana.πŸ₯± well no.. the first time they showed it.. the entrance looked like a cave.. then when arohi came to meet.. it looked like a 70's home.. now it looks like a 70's home that had some grandeur.. its like the house is remembering memories.. arjun ne kaha tha na ke iss ghar ke kone kone mein, har room mein iski koi story hai.. toh itni lambi kahani ko yaad karne mein time lagega.. give more time for the house to remember.. am sure it will look much different in the end..πŸ˜†

15.   Why Arjuhi are sleeping on the floor πŸ˜²that too in main hall .itne bade ghar maine jaha sofa hai , bed room kyu nahi hai .πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ woh clean karte karte arohi giri thi na, n then there ws an eyelock session na.. uske baad aur saaf karne ka mann nahi kiya hoga.. why bother going into the bedroom.. pura ghar hamara hai aur koi aur aayega bhi nahi yaahan.. toh bedroom me so jao ya living room me.. ki farq painda hai.. sadda ghar hai.. kitthe vi bistra laga lo!! (kavya did u notice, only quilt used)πŸ˜†

16.   Why Arjuhi  ne sone se phele door lock  nahi kiya.coz no electricity, no fan, so only source of hawa to udaofy arohi's hair n make atmosphere romantic for arjuhi was the doors n windows.. so keep  them wide open.. πŸ˜‰

17.   Whether Arjuhi  has taken  syanyash or what ,😲 they are still sleeping  , SR kab manaege πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ open door se hawa udd raha tha na.. it was so strong that unke dimaag me jo ideas aa rahe the, woh bhi uda ke le jaa rahe the..plus jail ki hawa se bhoot bangle ki hawa zyada acchi thi..itni acchi hawa udd raha tha ke unko neend aa gaya.. kal darwaza band karne ko bolenge πŸ˜› 

18.  When u have such a good actor why not used it before I am taking about Danish , he was awesome today .πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘  why we are forced get tortured by ullus .😑 coz CVs think, if u give something gud at the end of a long torture,its appreciated better.. its like saara din bahar dhoop mein khada karo.. then give one bottle thanda paani.. u'll take it w/o complaints n then u'll be too tired to complain n go to sleep quitely!!😭

19.   Why ullu is driving so slowly .πŸ₯± coz indian police ki izzat ka savaal hai, for decades now, indian police have been known for their last minute entries.. how can rajvir break that tradition.. its probably a capital offense!!πŸ˜• also he had just applied so much amount of brains in figuring out bevda's case.. it needs time to process, then cool off (it heated up badly like my laptop coz of all that highspeed work) then get on to the next job - driving!!πŸ˜†

20.   why sabse chota ullu has to be shown hero at the end .😑 its lottery system.. pick a character n redeem him.. coz saare ullus ko accha dikhana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai..πŸ˜†

21.   why a police officer is not able to take bullet pain & that too in hand ,he was acting like he is in death bed . taking a bullet in hand that too ur left arm is the most painful thing in life.. coz thats the hand that he uses the least.. coz hez a right handed person.. he punches wid right, he slaps the pillar wid right.. so left not used much..so being hit on it must be very bad for the nerves in that hand.. they r not used to so much work u see.. πŸ˜†

22.   Why Arohi is not giving attention to Arjun. Poor fellow behosh tha .😭😲 coz Arjun was actually pretending to be out.. arjuhi really wanted to be left alone.. so they cud get to some ahem ahem.. so he figured best way to get rid of his bro n her uncle was to do some nautanki.. so he went out cold.. she decided to finish up chachu's apology at speed of light speed..by ullu stds i mean.. n micky ko toh chachu ne take care kar liya.. πŸ˜‰

Imagine & C.v's I will be grateful if u can answers only one/fourth of it .expecting that out of them shows our brains r 1/400 th of what we really have.. n since DVs wont answer.. am helping u out..πŸ˜›

May be c.v's are taking starting  promo seriously that's why they are showing Arjuhi cleaning house .πŸ˜† we know it ..jo chate hai who kyu nahi dekhate πŸ˜­.kyunki agar tum jo chahte ho usse puri shiddat se chahoge, toh saari kaayanat usse pura karne me lag jaayegi, toh CVs ko kuch karne ki zarrurat nahi.. lazy butts.. they figured, they'll leave it to the universe to figure that one out..!!πŸ˜†

Tomorrow we will hear our Favorite Dialog from MR Shut Up  " Yeh Toh Gun shot Wound Hai".  πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ahahaah this one cracked me up badly.. i hope we do hear it .. kuch toh comedy hoga.. nahi toh rotlu family drama se the end ho jayega πŸ˜­

Last episode of Kitni😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” & my last day of watching Imagine .😑

DITTO!!!😑

I wish very Best to Karan & kritka for wonderful  performance β€οΈ. Arjun & arohi will be in my hearts for ever .πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ and eagley waiting for ur next project .😍

ME TOO!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

SIBEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would like thank all girls for your analysis. I was glad you to read. Although I am disappointed of end history KMH2. But I am not credible because I really love KMH2.

I dont know if it's a good idea to request the return of KMH3. There is a business strategy and the hearing Trp's is an important parameter for the good evolution of a television series. I don't want to reserve the same fate for KMH3.

I like this idea that a producer makes a film adaption or remake KMH1, KMH2 ou new jody on the big screen. I hope to watch the film karan and kritika Explode the Box Office!!!!!!!!!.

Mohabbet lounge : Thank you so much, i hope see you soon!!!!!!
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

@roma -  nice take yaar , will try to reply ur questions tmrw 🀣  but they are outstanding . 

u cracked me up with  ,   arvind  will get to say his fav line ?  'yeh gunshot wound hai "   🀣

@sweetgirl,  aparna,   anjali -  good takes guys .  sabke haalat ek jaisi hai ,  no good arjuhi  scenes towards the end 😭

I will wait for ur answer Kavya . there are many more which I have send to Mr Tiwari , lets see answer milta hai yaa nahi .πŸ˜†

And aaj ka episode toh total rona dhona hoga ..πŸ˜• and KSA will say I am pround of u Rajveer .😑
episode endsss .

Romance toh ab bul hi jao , chachu jo aa gaya hai bhoot bangle maine .πŸ˜•

roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Aksh πŸ€—that u atleast bother to answer my questions. πŸ˜ƒ  I am going to send ur reply to Imagine. let them know what there viewer thinks about their expert knowledge .😑

and will comment later on for ur replies some of them are out standing
Edited by roma2011 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

sur.. weird is what we likeπŸ˜†

but jokes apart.. wonderful take..

thanx I love the word weird when I first heard it I was very small to understand the meaning but I just adored this word🀣 that's why I used the word so many times BTW now I do understand the meaningπŸ˜†

@roma2011 hi just read ur take I mean question bank it was gr8.

@aksh very awesome answers me🀣

kavyasam thumbnail

@ari - you had made one siggie  with  all characters for 100th  episode,  hai kya woh? 

want to put it today along with the tere sason se hi siggie.