Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys ...
abt todays episode hmmm...i liked d rushing ONLY bcz of d hope dat tmw hope we cd c sm CUTE ARJUHI MOMENTS.. !! 😳
n abt mr tatoo.. i mean it was all expected dat he ll be MICHAEL SINGHANIA ..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
frst part saibo song was good n d flash backs made me cry..
aur itani achanak raat hogaya?? okey dats acceptable n gd tymng of ARJUN awaking frm sleep ..πŸ˜‰
bt i was really impressed by danish πŸ‘πŸ‘
he was too good in potraying micheal 's anger thogh it was all of a sudden revenge πŸ˜†
n d stunt mm arjun can try bollywood baba .. 😳😳
n thank god dey dint shw more ULLU scenes except d fonecal of lovedeep..
y dont dey care abt ARJUHI .. n cal back rajveer 🀒
pheww ...n also chachu's dialogues made to thnk dat he donno where arjuhi s staying ??πŸ˜•
n suddenly after seeing d file he rytly reached arjun's home πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
n dat too in d ryt tymng bt thank god arohi was nt hurt !!
hmmm i wanna ask one thng hw cd rajver faints n shwn dat he s almost dead i thnk he s nt ...🀒(only cz i dnt wanna c any mout n karmas n sady scenes tmrw)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
 n i dono wat dey  gonna shw us tmrw if in case tmrw s d last day of kitani...😑😑
i hope i hope i hope... dey ll atleast shw us an epi full of arjuhi moments.. 😳😭😭
I DONT WANNA C ANYMORE FAMILY SCENES WHETHER ITS ULLU OR SINGHU ...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
fingers crossed !!

except ds hope d epi was super fast more dan a filght !!

roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res..

Edited ...

KITNE QUESTIONS HAI

Since last 15 days I am totally disappointed from execution of each episode .

Lots of questions from today's episode remained unanswered any body from Imagines & c.vs bothering to answer :

1.       Why unnecessary footage is given to side characters😑 , leads toh sideline ho gaye hai .

2.       Why title track is not used , when it is a masterpiece and perfectly suits the situation , I wish it was song from some Ekta's movie kam se kam usko promote karne ke liye toh use karte😑 .

3.       Where is Mr Punjabi's death body .Arohi toh court aa gayi thi bhag kar .πŸ˜•

4.       Why not even court bother to find reason of death of  Servant of Law. ( MR Punjabi).πŸ€ͺ

5.       Why old scenes are shown again & again .Arjuhi ka toh phir bhi acceptable hai but ullus ka ??

6.       Why chachu not reading case file in the punjabi's house itself .πŸ₯±

7.       Whether sudhir will be shown Nikama in whole season  πŸ˜•, Ok Sabse chota ullu is concentrating on mission pakodo tattoo wala what about vampire and senior ullu "Shut Up" . Kal toh bada bol raha tha suna 'suna lagta hai . Most useless character in KMH is Vampire kabhi kam karte hue nahi dikhaya gaya . ek muka mila tha apne dad ka case ladne ka who bhi sexsena ko de diya .😑 nalayak .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8.       Why  better dialogs for Mr Punajbi's notes was used  pura voice message copy kar diya.😑

9.       Why every body suddenly  became ataryami  first name is  KSA then  Mr Punjabi was also anteryaami 'phele hi bavishyavaani kar de Arjuhi kaha milege .😲

10.   Why Every time ullu's refer  shooter as killer . Arre tumhara baap jinda hai .jab who mara nahi toh uska shooter killer kaise ho gaya,πŸ˜† phir se law study karo . πŸ˜• 

11.   Where is Mikeheal's wadrobe , before shooting of KSA , I have never seen Mikeheal  without shirt uska pura wadrobe choori  ho gaya kya . πŸ˜† 

12.   For what Mikeheal was waiting , if he was determined to kill Arjun then , every time Arjuhi  hugged   guest appearance kar ke chala jata tha.😳

13.   Why a don's heir is  not having silencer for his pistol πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ, poor fellow  has to wait for aas pass wala people to sleep .πŸ˜†

14.    When did people started residing near Arjun's Mom's house , first time when they show location was totally virana.πŸ₯±

15.   Why Arjuhi are sleeping on the floor 😲that too in main hall .itne bade ghar maine jaha sofa hai , bed room kyu nahi hai .πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

16.   Why Arjuhi  ne sone se phele door lock  nahi kiya.

17.   Whether Arjuhi  has taken  syanyash or what ,😲 they are still sleeping  , SR kab manaege πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

18.  When u have such a good actor why not used it before I am taking about Danish , he was awesome today .πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘  why we are forced get tortured by ullus .😑

19.   Why ullu is driving so slowly .πŸ₯±

20.   why sabse chota ullu has to be shown hero at the end .😑

21.   why a police officer is not able to take bullet pain & that too in hand ,he was acting like he is in death bed .

22.   Why Arohi is not giving attention to Arjun. Poor fellow behosh tha .😭😲

Imagine & C.v's I will be grateful if u can answers only one/fourth of it .

May be c.v's are taking starting  promo seriously that's why they are showing Arjuhi cleaning house .πŸ˜† we know it ..jo chate hai who kyu nahi dekhate 😭.

Tomorrow we will hear our Favorite Dialog from MR Shut Up  " Yeh Toh Gun shot Wound Hai".  πŸ€£  🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Last episode of Kitni😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” & my last day of watching Imagine .😑

I wish very Best to Karan & kritka for wonderful  performance ❀️. Arjun & arohi will be in my hearts for ever .πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ and eagley waiting for ur next project .😍

Edited by roma2011 - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Shibz...beautiful post...πŸ€— KMH..both seasons have been an amazing journey..a journey of love, passion, intensity n emotions...both Punji and Singhu have captured my hearts to such a extent...❀️..they were both my hero's too☺️...I too will miss Singhu badly after tomorrow😭.😭.😭.😭...he was the perfect hero (saving and action)...the perfect don...the perfect lover😍..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another disappointing epsideπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...Saibo is on my hate list nw...😑..the reason i had loved this song because i loved it during the rain sequence that was shown...😍..n speaking abt the rain sequence...i still can't believe that in yesterday's UK episde..they cut half of that sequence😑 🀒 😭...i so wanted to experience the magic on TV...but even i wasn't destined that..😭 aaj ke epi mein bhi no new arjuhi moments..no SR..no intense moments..no passionate scenes...no nothing..!! 😭 😭 😭..i don't think i will have the strength to watch tomorrow's episode...the last episode..i cnt see even the last epsode being ruined once again in front of my eyes🀒 😭...i hate the way DVs have dealt wid the ending and the way the storyline has been turned into..PB aka Prashant Bhatt... you do realise that KMH2 aka Kitani Mohabbat Hai is a love story?!! not family melodrama...go n b a CV of a family show if u wanna create family scenes n drama...but spare our KMH2...😑...gosh!! Vikas Gupta was so much better...we had one hell of great scenes❀️ and DVs...u have already ruined it...made such a beautiful love story into boring family drama..n totally butchered everythingπŸ₯Ί...and now tomorrow's epi...i have no desire to watch.. esp as we know arjuhi will b at Ullu's..no way!!🀒..n that even this time our dream of seeing aman-preet will be shatteredπŸ’”..Ullu's shud be apologising n having dialogues of regret..not arjuhi!! only Mikheal aka Danish was outstanding today..!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...bur sadly his charcter was wasted because we hardly gt to see ppl's talents n DVs wated it on ppl hu cannot act😳 n of course our arjuhi were as always just amazing⭐️

That file that Chachu found just stupidly had the dialogues of Ram Punjabi in it...i don't think it had a clue to as where arjuhi wud b n neither do i think it had the killer's name in it..what do DVs think we are?!!😳...n just cuz he knew hu the killer was..how is that guna tell him where arjuhi mite be?!!..n that they r in danger?!!πŸ€ͺ..

Arjuhi scenes bring a smile to my face but Saibo brings a frown😳...arjuhi were cleaning the house..n wen they got to the stairs..arohi nearly feel..n as always arjun is always dere...as he had told arohi once he wud never leave her hand😳...arjuhi's eyelock...arjun kissing her on her forhead...everything was perfect...but BG was wrong...is saibo the only BG left in the music dept?!! i want the title track!! atleast for tomorrow's episode make use of it!! just wanna hear it..only for arjuhi's scene...we didn't even get a title track video which cud fully justify arjuhi's Mohabbat and which cud justify the lyrics..!!..😭..😑...i so badly want Teri saanson se to b played...this song never got the recognition the KMH1 title track got...πŸ˜’

Danish, Danish, Danish!!..what can i say about you..!! your such a talented actor⭐️...n today you were just so natural!! a frustrated brother, a son ho was always second..a jealous brother...everything was vented out in a great way..!!...you were terrific...⭐️.πŸ‘.⭐️.πŸ‘...you have alot ahead of you...n i really hope you get great shows in the future..😊

KMH2 deff deserved more..it deserved to b treated fairly n nicely..it deserved to have better CVs that care abt the show..it deserved to b on a better channel that appreciated the show n KK2...it deserved to have justice..!!...KK2 deserved to get achievments thru KMH
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
updated my take above... Had to talk about Danish!!
now have to goπŸ˜”...wish i could manage some more tym!!

@all *hugs*πŸ€—
love you all & this is really painful though m not expecting much yet we are hurt!!πŸ’”
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€—shibz.. no expectations n itna dard.. πŸ˜­ love u too n love u all!! πŸ€—

more mt everests from me.. khotte DVs ko kitna bhi sunao kam hai!! πŸ˜‘
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
updated my take  in page 1

shibz completely agree with you   Danish Pandor's part.  This guy was awesome today . 
channi_star thumbnail
kitne flashbacks hai    😳

DITTO to evry1z take...  😳

quite dissapointed...no excitement left 2 watch the last epi  😭😭😭😭
dv's wat u shwd 2de wud hv been shwn last week...v wud hv gt atleast 2 days of only arjuhi rather den others!!!

arjuhi wil b bak 2 ullu mansion 2mrw n 15 mins of the shw will be maafi mangofyin session... 😳

y did u hv 2 shw the flashbacks n the whole story of arjun n mickey??? v all obviously knw the reason y mickey wntd 2 kill arjun...toh phir se itna tym kyu waste kiya??? v wud hv got those mins full of arjuhi!! 😳

danish was too gud 2de!!!! he stole the shw!!! sad that u gt a chance to shw ur talent wen kmh is endin!!!  πŸ˜”
best of luk for ur future danish!!!  😊  ⭐️

arjuhi  
they both were sleepin so peacefully...  😍

gonna miss u guyz!! gonna miss kmh!!!
cnt believe 2mrwz the last epi...  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
@aksh  -  wonderfully  rewritten  scene,   agree with you take  to every word.   πŸ‘

@shibz - wonder ful  take  -  Ditto!!.
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@kavya, aksh, shibz, anjali, hetu and aparna...wonderful takesπŸ‘πŸ‘
ditto to everything...we are all in the same boat!

@aksh...loved your version of the scene πŸ‘

danish πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you were SUPERB today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shibz Awesum openingπŸ€—

Today the episode was more about Danish..Awesum acting by himπŸ‘πŸ‘loved the evil laughπŸ˜†

Loved Arjuhi ki saaf safai but yeah as everyone said it shud have been in the bedroom first😭 

Saibo🀒😑πŸ₯±πŸ˜­πŸ˜ˆ Why do the CVs never listen to our requests😭 When will they play "Teri Saanson se"😭

I have lost all the hopes now..only one episode left and im sure they will focus on the family drama tomorrow n then family reunion and show ends No SR and Amanpreet😭😭 I wanna sing "Dil ke Armaan Aansuon mein beh gaye"

Loved that scene where Arjuhi were sleeping together😍 bas we can see this much nothing more than that😭

Yet to read all of the takesπŸ˜›