Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? (Page 8)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Akele hai to kya Ghum hai

Chahe to humare bas main kya nahin
Bas ek zara saath ho tera
Tere to hai hum , Kab se Sanam

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84geetfangeetjyoti06liv2laugh

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I think there is a slight confusion here. Most of us who are upset with geet are not upset because she decided to stay back to sort out the mess. We are upset with her reasoning to do it. Her biwi se badkar beti ka farz is what irked me. 

I would have been ok if she said that it wont be a good thing to leave them like this when they stood by her when she needed them, so let her fix it and go back. I will still be happy if she says that tomorrow. And that is what I am hoping. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07MurlalSanjanareddy84geetfangeetchip-Deepzz-jyoti06swan20liv2laughCute_Ash

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

@silicop, why do u feel the characters have been butchered!  MSK did the right thing,  he knows what happened between him and Geet when he said all those things hot headed na!  So its better not to deal with it right now!

Geet, did deceive her family from the beginning its tru, but she was hiding and protecting her husband only right!  He told her he would make things good, but right now it didnt turn out that way!  Now she feels she has to make things right and clear things with her family...I see now wrong with her doing so!

@49erFan: MSK's character was butchered because the man who claimed to hate deception had no scruples about deceiving Geet's family. True he wanted to be near Geet to get her forgiveness, but right after making up had they disclosed his identity to the family and dealt with the family's wrath, we could have accepted the track a bit and justified it as - Maan was selfish and as usual thought only of Geet and no one else. But as soon as his task was done, he revealed his id and amended matters. 
If he wanted Geet's family to be sure their daughter would be taken care of - there are plenty of other ways, right? for ex: they could have invited her family to stay with them in KM and see for themselves 

Geet's character was butchered because through out this track she has been portrayed as a very immature girl, not in the least bit concerned about deceiving her family. And, horror of horrors, this girl wants her cousin to marry the very same guy who had her thrown on the streets! She is not in the least bit concerned that her young cousin will be this guy's third wife! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSanjanareddy84jyoti06swan20liv2laugh

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
K i am not saying what geet is doing know is wrong, but hp is place where her real parents are living   but why she didnot vist or atlest did a phone call once after her marriage why?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06liv2laugh

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bru22

K i am not saying what geet is doing know is wrong, but hp is place where her real parents are living   but why she didnot vist or atlest did a phone call once after her marriage why?

Because all those characters left and are not part of the show anymore. ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07MurlalSanjanareddy84geetfangeet-Deepzz-jyoti06liv2laugh

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@Deeps...Geet's dialogs about ''beti's farz'' sound hollow to me. She has been careless about her responsibilities as a DIL or even a wife, so now when she says that her responsibility as a daughter is more than a wife's farz it just sounds hypocritical...Ermm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jtr1234Sanjanareddy8421-07Murlalgeetfangeetchip-Deepzz-jyoti06liv2laughSoapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Ok guys... work calling Unhappy

Catch u all later. Have fun. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84geetfangeet-Deepzz-jyoti06swan20liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
As women we all know that life is a balancing act .

We wear several hats - wife, daughter, mother, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, sister and so on...

I would have been happy if she said something like the "The wife in me needs to prove to this family that their daughter cares for them." or something like that. I would have been really happy.

Why should one role be greater than the other. Does this mean she can never find a balance. This does not bode well for her.

While trying to be a good wife, she hurt her family.
So now to make it up to her family, her role as a wife will take a backseat.

This is what irked me - the dialogue itself - not the fact that Geet is staying back.
I just wanted to make that clear.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07MurlalSanjanareddy84chip-Deepzz-jyoti06swan20SoapoperasrfunCute_Ash

Go to top