Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shreya-

Yes Priya.πŸ€— Even I'm happy. Got a glimpse of old Geet who knows where he priorities lies. πŸ˜Š And another positive point about the episode is today even Dev said he wont create confusion in Nandini's life by confessing his love. πŸ˜² But he also added that if his love is true, it will come back to him.So CVs have not closed it!  Hope that prospective groom isnt made negative! 

shreya, what a thought. it is a given that the would be groom is negative and bad and horrible and a cheat. Now are we talking about nandini's first groom or geet's first groom. what is it with these handa sisters, all their first grooms are cheats. So dev will the second groom of nandini and her MSK πŸ˜³  πŸ˜›
21-07 thumbnail
I m happy after today's episode..
A lot of damage control has been done( In jyo's lingo)
We got our beloved chracters back..
Geet in her fighter spirit and maan as the smart, starightforward businessman..
plus I liked Dev's lines too..somewhere I have a hope nw that CV's do listen to us..πŸ˜ƒ
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
everyone move to new den to discuss please

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1692339
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok I think I can guess the next storyline...

someone else hv  brought the house of Biji...But now MSK  will buy the house from that someone else and will present it to Biji😎 but they might refuse to take the house back since he got the house and they r not too fond of him...but now that the house belongs to MSK..so he can stay there and manaofy allπŸ˜ƒ...even Biji ka family hv 1 month ka notice period to look for another house..so they too will continue to stay in same houseπŸ˜†...and this time MSK will win everyone's heart as MSK only😎...

Grt move by the CVsπŸ‘πŸΌ

okay jyoti, I will accept this.

medha - done, drat, again cv's saved MSK πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

shreya, what a thought. it is a given that the would be groom is negative and bad and horrible and a cheat. Now are we talking about nandini's first groom or geet's first groom. what is it with these handa sisters, all their first grooms are cheats. So dev will the second groom of nandini and her MSK πŸ˜³  πŸ˜›

Oh well, a match made for each other.

So, first, we will have Daman weds Nandini.  Dev has already wed Naintara.
Then, we'll have Dev weds Nandini.  So, does it then stand to reason that Daman will then wed Naintara?

The one-to-one correlation D-N must be maintained, mustn't it?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
All move to new den plss

Closing this one😊