Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? - Page 4

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
My biggest issue is this whole thing has been created so that we can all witness Dev's Raasleela in wooing Nandini πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

If Dev leaves then that track will not happen so Geet gets to be butchered again. 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
how come it's so hard to accept that geet is staying back to do the farz off a beti...cause it was the beti who was hurt...it was the  beti who walked out off her marriage... it was the beti who got shelter "HOME"...it was the beti who had to open her mouth when the fly was bashing MSK...it was the beti's silence that made the family members think bad about her husband...

so it's the beti duty to clear everything...and make them realize that they thought wrong about her husband...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo Im on oppo side today too, this is what I said on Page 3

Geet has hurt her family, they gave her shelter and unconditional love when she needed the most.  Her family is hurting due to her deceiving them, now she wants to make sure that she clears everything and leaves like a good daughter so no one has any hard feelings!  Of course, she will clear MSK's name, but right now she is daughter of this house and as a daughter she has failed them by deceiving!

I hope Im making sense

Daaku hugs to u too! πŸ€—
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jhan, Anshu, agree. I also have a problem with her dialogue today. It is not wrong to say that she has not proven to be a good wife yet... She has never stood by Maan in anything so far. It almost looks like she is taking him for granted again... 
21-07 thumbnail
I guess the dialouges which came earlier where she said- "Maan, geet mar sakti hai par aapke khilaf ek lavz nhi sun sakti" should have come later where she said she doesn't want to go.
Had it been put this way, the entire scene would have made sense..
But later she said-biwi k farz se zyada, beti ka farz zaruri ho gaya hai..This dialouge just scrwed up the entire situation..I hope they make some corrections in the dialouges tommorow..bcoz these dialouges are not makin any sense.πŸ˜•They have already ruined geet's chracter in this track, In this track she has shown to be Immature and stubbborn( In the begining) after forgivin maan she was behavin Kiddish and with dev ka love story she was behavin like...well...No words..🀒
So enough damage has been done to her character in this track..plz stop degradin it any furthur..😭
Tommorow some corrections are needed in the dialouges and execution..
Well, I can only hope that Cv's are listening this time..coz so far it has been the other way round..

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Intelligent One

i Agree...when your near and dear one is hurt u cannot just walk of like that...

the only problme here was Geet's words...why did she as MSK to Go and she herself wants to stay back...????

she couls have said that she can leave her dear onces like that ANGRY and she is like a daughter to them...so she would want to stay back and convinence them and than they together can leave...

she would have said that she needs MSK's support and help in this...

My only worry is MSK and GEET should NO MORE BE SEPRATED ...what ever be the reason
geetfangeet thumbnail
Hello all , if geet gone back to hp and made some good work their and made thous   people to feel proude of her who wanted to kill her Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti: That time MSK destroyed the feeling of belonging to the Khurana household. She entered that house as a wife of MSK and Dadi jee wouldn't have bothered about the secretary if her grandson was not interested in her. But this family probably has been good to her all her life, and blood related.

Anyway, me off ... KISMAT Waiting ... πŸ˜†
Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why Here Every one jumps to conclusion

By only seeing a Book Cover we cant say Book is bad read the Content in it atleast Wait for tmr
i didn,t find her stupid today and have good reason to justify aswell

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If Geet is so concerned about her responsibilities what happened to her sense of responsibility when she walked out of KM? As a daughter-in-law was that a responsible thing to do...πŸ€”...Then her self-respect took precedence over her responsibility, right. Does she remember her responsibilities at her own convenience.....And since her marriage which responsibility of a wife has she really fulfilled? MSK is always the one bowing down to her childish demands...πŸ€”