Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? (Page 3)

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
The answer to Geet's staying back lies in the words spoken by Beeji yesterday. It's not easy to pick-up the suitcase and walk out when the dear ones are so hurt and feel cheated. I liked this twist.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSanjanareddy84chip-Deepzz-jyoti06swan20liv2laughmysteriousmillishaliSoapoperasrfun

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Only tejjy and Maan's Hawt hawt Staring session can give barabar ka takkar to NT and maan Veer jii Staring sessions Day DreamingLOL

Geet has Lost it...Wacko  sorry to say...but i fail to understand her logics

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSanjanareddy84Meetu_Anuliv2laughmysteriousmilli

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Open letter to the CVs

Has all the praise in the last 2 episodes gone into your head? Confused

Frankly this move of your makes no sense. Confused

Geet's character has always been butchered by you but this is the extreme. It makes no sense at all. Angry

just when the TRPs are on the rise TRPs gira ne ka naya program fit kar lethe hain aap logon ne by
- separating Maaneet
- making Geet act like an idiot and finally
- DEVINI Dead  really Angry WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE DEVINI

Sanjanareddy84MurlalSoapoperasrfunshaliswan20

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Jhan, Geet ko chodo. Aaj toh MSK bhi out of character laga mujhe. When has MSK ever walked out of any situation... Yes, Biji and teji are angry and feel cheated. But is this new? They hated MSK and that was the reason ballu wanted to stay back, right? Assuming Ballu had a plan to win over the family, MSK can still do it... I know with their identity being blown they had lesser chance of success, but I felt like MSK got ready to walk off really soon. Not like him I must say. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84chipshaliswan20liv2laughmysteriousmilli

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

I have just read the update and hence don't have much to say... but I wish Geet had told Maan that she wanted to stay back to clear his name. Instead she chose the ideal daughter one. I hope unlike Maan, Geet is successful in her reason to stay back in Amritsar and in the process she also clears his name.

The main question now... Is there a reason for Dev to stay back in Amristar? He can go back to Delhi, right? 

Priti, Ofcourse there is a reason for Dev to stay... the purpose of the whole track was to get Dev another girl, right? Even at the cost of making the lead characters lose their very essence - otherwise I cannot see what this track was about - no reasonable explanation has been given for Geet leaving her house, nothing sensible in Maan continuing the deception either. The only purpose was to get Dev his 4th girl and 3rd wife.

Hello GuysHugHug

MurlalSanjanareddy84Soapoperasrfunswan20liv2laugh

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Daaku, Im with u here! 

Geet has hurt her family, they gave her shelter and unconditional love when she needed the most.  Her family is hurting due to her deceiving them, now she wants to make sure that she clears everything and leaves like a good daughter so no one has any hard feelings!  Of course, she will clear MSK's name, but right now she is daughter of this house and as a daughter she has failed them by deceiving!

I hope Im making sense

babygurl10liv2laughmysteriousmillirs12345-PoisonIvy-

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Daaku...the twist might be good but the reasoning isn't good enough for me. Geet wanting to stay back is fine...trying to make amends and regain broken trust is good too but Geet needs the right dialogues...she is sounding lame right now...

It is important family changes it's opinion but Geet staying back n MSK returning achieves nothing...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84chipjyoti06Soapoperasrfunshali

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

The answer to Geet's staying back lies in the words spoken by Beeji yesterday. It's not easy to pick-up the suitcase and walk out when the dear ones are so hurt and feel cheated. I liked this twist.

It is not the twist as much as the dialogues that I have a problem with Daaku.

Geet has never been a good wife. So she does not have a leg to stand on to say being a daughter is more important at this juncture than being a wife. She has never stood by Maan in anything. She has always created situations where he will either be hurt/insulted/angered or plain irritated. So I find the dialogue hypocritical on her part.

Also as someone pointed out daadi is alone in Delhi. She is least bothered about her grandmother-in-law.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07MurlalSanjanareddy84chipjyoti06shaliSoapoperasrfun

Go to top