Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? (Page 13)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

What I still cannot fantom is that the general audience still wants to watch only shows where there is a lot of misery in the household and the leads are always left crying... why oh why?

There are so many shades to a woman. Is it really true that if Geet is shown as someone working to help people who are suffering like she had to? Is it really true that people will only watch this show if there is some or the other problem with or between Maaneet always? 

Random  

At any point of time there is always one dissastisfied person. if the woman is taking care of the house and being fair to everybody in the house, somewhere inside her she will be a dissatisfied person despite all the love of her hubby and family etc.

the moment she goes out to satisfy that want of hers as a person, some portion of the hosue will get neglected making the people in the house stand up in arms as well as all the people watching the drama that she is neglecting her darling hubby.

the moment she chooses her house over her work at some odd point in time, her work colleagues will term her unprofessional saying that itna hi ghar ki chinta thi toh ghar pe baithna chahiye na, kaam karne aa jate hain aise hi.

are women supposed to treat their maayka as a place to run to or to cry about how badly their hubby's have treated them. They never share good moments that they are having with their hubby with their parents, saying hi, i am having a good time. 

So basically as a woman you have to be a superwoman. Hail superwoman. 

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 25 May 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSanjanareddy84chip-Deepzz-hegdemedhajyoti06shaliRageOfAnAngel

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

okay, I haven't checked out the last 10 odd pages but the dialogue of the episode for me was sorry to say the following

Nandini  to Dev - Yeh aap ko kya naya shauq chadha hai, Aap yeh dupatta leke kyun ghoom rahe hain

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaTSharanRageOfAnAngelshali

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Hello to all Hug

I see the last dialogue has created quite a ripple .

Well from what lil' bit I understood is that I'm finding responsibility in Geet's dialogue .

There are few reasons for it :

1. Geet walked out from KM coz @ that point & time situations were way intense & more sore .

2. The girl just lost her baby , found out from Dev Maan's trying to apologize for baby's room clearing & lastly forgiving Dev .

3. She had not fully come out from the baby loss trauma that Maan blasted his bitterness for Dev on her .

So she left the KM . The situations , her condition , Maan's words all culminated into something with which she could not stay .

Back to Amritsar .
She stayed there with Teji , Beeji , Lucky & the entire family .

MSK came back to her as Balwant , convinced her of his love , apologized & was ready to take her back . He himself wanted to divulge the truth but before that Jugnu mamay Cool spilled the beans LOL .

Now , Maan wants to take back Geet coz @ this point they're really upset hence situation could worsen ; to which even I agree . But Geet decides to stay back ... 1stly , to do her duty as a daughter which is to clear the MU that happened .

2ndly , she's now thinking from a broader perspective devoid of any trauma that happened earlier .

3rdly , she's also staying here to clear Maan's name uttered by Beeji as 'baiman' & 'dhokebaaz'.

Lastly , to support my views if you look at the last part of the episode Geet was constantly looking ar Beeji where even if for a microsecond Beeji's expressions did soften looking at Geet but when she looked at Maan her face contorted to that of disgust .

So I feel that Geet is staying both to fulfill her role as a daughter ... this last dialogue "mein Beeji ko yun naaraz karke nahi jaa sakti"
& also as a wife ; the dialogue of which would come tomorow .

This is what I felt dunno if I made sense or not .Tongue

Edited by drashsree100 - 25 May 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10hegdemedhaBingeserialwatcher16jyoti06shali

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Geet to Maan: Aap ser, toh main sava ser.Cool

Maan to Geet: Matlab?

Geet to Maan: See, you had a plan that you could convince my clan as to what a wonderful husband you are.  But, it backfired on us.  Now, I have a plan to prove to them what a wonderful husband you are.Wink

Maan to Geet: Hmm ... so, what's your plan?

Geet to Maan: I'll prove to them what a good daughter I am.  Then, when the good daughter will tell them what a wonderful husband you are, they'll believe me in a trice.Approve

Maan to Geet: What a wonderful idea!!!  Let's do it.Thumbs Up

Geet to Maan: Well, it appears that we primarily have to convince two people -- Teji veerji and Beeji.  We can divide the tasks amongst ourselves.  You handle one person, I'll handle one.  We'll be able to accomplish our tasks much faster.Cool

A slightly scared Maan: Geet, are you sure? Ermm

Geet: Yes, Maan.  They only appear scary.  They are actually cute cuddly teddy bears. Let's toss a coin to determine whether you get to convince Beeji or Teji veerji.Embarrassed

Maan:Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07MurlalSanjanareddy84-Deepzz-BingeISHQSalmanSeserialwatcher16TSharanjyoti06swan20RageOfAnAngelshali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@Medz let MSK win over Beeje... the rest will follow...or let him hold a mirror in front off Teeje...both can also do some hoo haa...and rest will follow...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhaISHQSalmanSeTSharanjyoti06RageOfAnAngel

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@ Usha:  I forgot to mention this to you.  A few episodes ago, whilst talking about Dev obtaining his love if it was in his destiny, Maan told Geet that even if Dev were to settle in the jungle, his love would follow him there if it were in his destiny. 

That immediately reminded me of our wish that Dev settles in the jungle for 15 years.  I would not mind if Nandini too joins him there.  Of course, the only thing is that, at the end of the 15 years, we will have a Dev-ali (in Marathi, that also means Dev has come, though it changes Dev's gender to the feminine) special episode when he returns to Khurana Mansion.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSeserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20shali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
OK Random question for bookmarking the Den...LOL

Is Teji in some financial trouble???? Coz in his scene with Pammi, he spoke to someone about whether Money was important when his family was in turmoil...???

Edited by panchjun5 - 25 May 2011 at 12:15pm

21-07Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhaISHQSalmanSeserialwatcher16shaliswan20

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

medha ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

maan will get teji and they will stare stare stare stare into the night. they will play who blinks first with each other.LOL 

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhaISHQSalmanSejyoti06shaliswan20-PoisonIvy-

Go to top