Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hegdemedha

How many rooms does the Billionaire's Mansion have?

The Mansion has lots of room but not  enough  blankets and pillows
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Parisa: Hello.  Well, that's true or maybe not.  

If you are referring to MSK taking the linen, pillow, et cetra from their room whilst sleeping in another room early on in his marriage, him filching the spare linen from the linen closet would have been a dead giveaway, right?

@ Lalita: If you are still around, hello.  Hope you are having a good day.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hegdemedha

How many rooms does the Billionaire's Mansion have?

Millionaire, Medha. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
The mansion was a Billionaire's.😆 

I'll still argue that he is a Billionaire.  If he were a Millionaire, he wouldn't have called Adi to arrange tickets on the first available flight from Amritsar.  He would have hitchhiked to Delhi.

And, he still has his mansion.  I understand that Beeji and co will lose possession of their haveli.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Medha , Hi all in the den
Medha, I'm still recovering from pixie's wicked poll. I've been out of India for too long to remember all those chaddi banyan ads and their tag lines, but the posts on the poll are bringing it back. I think they're his wife's undies.
Anyway, your question-how many rooms does the billionniare's house have?
 hmmm, given the number of people who'll be populating it, not enough because basically it is one room that changes functions depending on waht is happening at that moment in time.
 But tell you what, there's lots of scope for mixing and matching- dadi and maamaji, nakul and beeji, as for the young ones ,, they can take a pick of who they want!
My question is will they take lacchi?  if they do, what happens to the chap who's chasing her (what's his name- ekdum maamaji ban gaye hai hum is wakt, yaad hi nahi aa rahaa hai!)
And what about preetoji, hamari pyaari laddoo?
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Lalita:  The name of the chauffeur who was fired is Yashpal.

Oh no.  I really want Uncle Jugnu to have a happily-ever-after story with Harsimranjeet Kaur. 

Preeto will either move her boutique to Delhi or she will become the voice at the other end of the line.  The only difference would be that we now have a face and voice to Preeto.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Girls Den is opened early today..so plss reserve ...😳

21-07 thumbnail
Hi guys, Just cme back from work...What happened to the SBB segment? It got cancelled kya?
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Ruchika: Yes, I've read that it was cancelled.
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Medha,
thanks for the name- yes of course, Yashpal. Well chaddi banyan ke naam yaad karne mein logon ke naam have gone out of my poor head.

Is preeto a dress designer, really? when did that happen. She might think of getting some trendier clothes for herself before she bursts out of the ones she's wearing. No, that's not fair, the poor girl is sweet, don't want to be nasty about the actress who plays the role, it is not the easy to play a character mocked and laughed at.

As for maamaji's love interest- we have a whole show waiting to be made on that subject.

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago