Title - Lal piping apna naam to bata

Options
  • Jockey
  • Rupa
  • Big shot
  • CK
  • VIP Frenchie πŸ˜†
  • Others
Now if I were to open this in the MF, in how much time do you think I will get banned? 

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

Ulluu banayaaa...Ulluu Banayaaa
Ulluu banyaaa...SBB ne😑

So what happened in SBB?
Silver Poise"Lal piping apna naam to bata"

Okay, I did not notice that ... found the promo too boring to notice anything. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You won't get banned for sure but the poll would be loved by  everyone ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Please do post. 😊

Geet wants forgiveness

In Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One, the truth that Maan pretended to be driver Balwant Singh is out. Geet (Drashti Dhami) now wants to convince her family to forgive Maan (Gurmeet Chaudhary) and her, as they are angry with them for the deception.

Geet is feeling guilty about hurting her family, and is determined to win their forgiveness. However, we now hear that there are more problems in store for Geet and her family. Read on to find out more.

A Starone.in source reveals, "Geet will refuse to accompany Maan back home, until her family forgives her for hiding Maan's real identity. Maan will understand her situation and will not force her to leave the house along with him. However, after this, the family will face a bigger problem. They will be put in a situation wherein they will have to leave their own home."

Maan explains, "Geet loves her family, and I understand her feelings. She wants her family to forgive her because she is the daughter of the house. I will support her, as I cannot see my wife, Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana, unhappy."

A sad Geet says, "My family has given me so much love and done so much for me. I will not give up till they forgive me and Maan, and accept me as the daughter of the house again."

Will Geet be successful in winning the forgiveness of her family? Will Geet's family be forced to vacate their house? Find out only in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Thursday, May 26, 2011
http://www.starone.in/news/1784/geet-wants-forgiveness.aspx
Originally posted by an12345678

Silver Poise"Lal piping apna naam to bata"

Okay, I did not notice that ... found the promo too boring to notice anything. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You won't get banned for sure but the poll would be loved by  everyone ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Please do post. 😊

Ok- If I do get banned- promise to lead the hallabol to get me unbanned...Please, pretty please!
Sure Silver Poise ... Yeah bhi bolne ki baat hai, you are needed here for our V.Favorite πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hmmm...

I will really wait and watch before making any comments😊

but if they show MSK going to Delhi without Geet or Geet just being quit and happy sending MSK alone na thanπŸ€”πŸ€¬
Always happy to oblige https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1692240

Jyo, I am really sorry πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -pixie-

Always happy to oblige https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1692240

Jyo, I am really sorry πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
The article is a bit confusing...

It does not mention anything like MSK going to Delhi and mini separation πŸ€”..so we dunno whether along with Geet even MSK stays back in Amritsar or not till Geet gets the forgiveness of her family...

Anyways Article only suggests that Teji's family will b homeless soon and then whole family might b going to Delhi to MSK's house and residing thereπŸ˜†...

In a way its good..the actors and characters of Amritsar family r well etched out ...and going with star one ka revamp policy...I will say its a smart move to keep the Amritsar family intactπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›