Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shradha, is that for the comment on locus? Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Medha:I don't remember the precap exactly..but I think she asked MSK to go back to Delhi while she will stay here and fulfill her daughter ka duties (mayb she meant trying to clear all the confusions and misunderstandings)...So MSK promised to support her in this mission so that she doesn't hv to choose any one duty...

But with MSK's words its not clear whether he too will stay back to head to Delhi and then come back later mayb😕
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Nilam: Hello ... I don't know what time of the day it is for you.

@ Usha: Good afternoon.  So, we have feminist nazis in our midst!!!  But, you're right.  Someone is always likely to be dissatisfied.

By the way, Maan was not dissatisfied by her decision, right? 

I remember folks pointing out that if Geet wanted to let bygones be bygones and did not want to discuss the issue of the Holi fiasco with Maan any further when they reconciled, we have no locus to be dissatisfied.

I'd apply that same standard now and say that if Maan is not dissatisfied, we have no locus to be dissatisfied.

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Medha: Its very much for locus standi
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Medha:I don't remember the precap exactly..but I think she asked MSK to go back to Delhi while she will stay here and fulfill her daughter ka duties (mayb she meant trying to clear all the confusions and misunderstandings)...So MSK promised to support her in this mission so that she doesn't hv to choose any one duty...

But with MSK's words its not clear whether he too will stay back to head to Delhi and then come back later mayb😕

What will he do in Dilli alone Jyo? especially since they must have fired all actors by now ..given budgetary constraints...😆
hegdemedha thumbnail

Jyo, thanks for the clarification. 

So, it is appears that MSK, at least, may have to leave the household, future destination unknown.  It has been made clear that he has outstayed his welcome at Beeji's household.  But, her maternal clan is hardly likely to forcibly Geet out too, are they?

And, if he said that he would support her so that she would not have to choose one duty over the other -- her spousal duties indicated by her return to her Delhi and her filial duties indicated by her staying back at Amritsar -- it is more probable that he will stay back at Amritsar too, thereby ensuring that she does not have to choose. 

In any event, how far is Delhi from Amritsar?  Especially for a Billionaire, or even a Millionaire.

Well, the best thing to do would but to wait until tonight's episode.  To quote you back at you, precaps are almost always misleading.😆
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago

Is the lead actor going on another extended honeymoon?  
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Shradha and Usha: The wickedness in me was happy to find an outlet. 😆
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Is the lead actor going on another extended honeymoon?  

Again ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£

Usha, You have no idea about what can of worms you have opened!
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Shradha and Usha: The wickedness in me was happy to find an outlet. 😆

medha, if this is wicked, you don't know what wicked is. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†