Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Forgot to say bye for now:-))) 
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I posted this on another thread as well...posting here as well...I still havent watched the episode and may change my views thereafter...

I think somewhere Geet is acting with the comfort that Maan will understand why she needs to do this right now. Its called taking your partner for granted. You start living in the assumption that the one person who knows you best will understand your motivations and need to do something- even if it hurts them or means that they comes second in your life for a bit. Is it good for any relationship? NO.

The other thing that I liked about both the Holi fiasco and even whatever she said yesterday (and I still havent watched the episode but only read the update)- is that I can never outrightly condemn her. I as an individual and a woman dont subscribe to the school of thought that a husband is the be all and end all of my life. I have an identity outside of the marriage and I will continue to have that. So is it alright to abandon family over husband? Tough call...Depending on circumstances it could go either way. So while I agree to please to the more traditional and conservative crowd- it could have been worded better...but even if I look at it from her PoV alone and just consider what she said- I find that what she said is not so out of line- I can see a woman saying that or acting like that in a situation that makes you choose between your family and your spouse... (After all dont all Saas Bahu hinge on the same conflict just that the son is involved instead of the daughter- in the middle of the conflict- and he would choose parents over wife more often than not and yet be applauded by the same crowd ๐Ÿ˜†...aah the ironies of life and the world we live in!)
-pixie- thumbnail
Hulllooo everyone!!!
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shrads, Geeks

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I just commented on GC DD profile and also chaska meter voting done๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now Gold awards voting pe attack๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shrads:I agree with u to some extent..from that POV,Geet can b called a strong female who does not believe in Pati-Parmeshwar funda๐Ÿ˜†...but I think sometimes the way she prioritize her activites r not well justified considering the fact that when her family fully disowned her,it was MSK who stood by her but when it came to giving priority ..earlier she opted for baby over MSK(Her dialogue before sangeet ceremany) and yesterday she opted for a daughter's duty over wife's duty...๐Ÿค”...
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello all.

Just to play the devil's advocate here. 

Are we whining because Geet has decided to delay MSK's dream of becoming a papa?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

Hello all.

Just to play the devil's advocate here. 

Are we whining because Geet has decided to delay MSK's dream of becoming a papa?

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Mayb yes...she needs to fulfill her beti ka farz to stay in the channel๐Ÿ˜†
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Shrads:I agree with u to some extent..from that POV,Geet can b called a strong female who does not believe in Pati-Parmeshwar funda๐Ÿ˜†...but I think sometimes the way she prioritize her activites r not well justified considering the fact that when her family fully disowned her,it was MSK who stood by her but when it came to giving priority ..earlier she opted for baby over MSK(Her dialogue before sangeet ceremany) and yesterday she opted for a daughter's duty over wife's duty...๐Ÿค”...

Jyo- Is this the same family that disowned her? No. They dont even seem to be aware of Dev and Geet's shared past. So how can they be held accountable for Brij and Co? Infact Beeji's family came to her rescue when she had no where left to go.

Did she really prioritize her baby over MSK? If she had, would she have run frantically the way she did in the lead up to MC...I think she may say what she does...she always puts him first...She lost the baby because she put MSK before her well being...she risked going back to HP because she didnt want Rasika to harm MSK in any which way, challenged NT when she threatened her with MSK's life- his well being always gets a rise out of her. Even now when he gets hurt during the fight- she cant but not go near him to take care of him...What I am trying to say is that while the naysayers continue to berate Geet for not fulfilling her wifely duties- I dont think thats the case. Its just that she wont put him on a pedestal and utaro his aarti (which is what Indian audience want- but I would like to know how many people, even on this forum, do that in real life?). 
Its not an easy call- choosing between your family and your spouse...you, I- we all make these choices day in day out..I ask all the married people here- Do you ALWAYS choose your husband over your family?
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

Arre do you think he will leave her and go?
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shradha:  No, he likely won't.  He'll probably set up shop in Amritsar. 

But, with all the plotting and planning to get into Beeji's and Teji's good books and doing all they can to further cement the relationship between their families by forging another matrimonial alliance, they aren't going to have much time to romance, are they?